Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
something in your make~up
don't see eye to e~y~e

do you know what else is forced on us in a physical world

Bad Posting

e: postmodernism means whatever we want it to mean :getin:

Ningyou fucked around with this message at 00:33 on Mar 8, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Night10194 posted:

I mean the best Urban Fantasy game I ever played in I was a Child Services worker who got caught up in some fairy Changeling bullshit and ended up tricking Titania by accident and saving Baltimore while solving occult mysteries by finding the relatively human motives underlying the crimes.

God, that campaign was fun. Being a bureaucrat or civil servant caught up in horror is Good Times.

oh my gosh

that both sounds really neat and makes me sad 'cos every changeling-adjacent game i've nosed into has just devolved into fey murderhoboes :sigh:

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

So I don't know when or if I'll pick up the oChangeling F&F thing again because lmao i'm a mess of sadbrains and trauma but I feel like I should share this:

I saw that on twitter this morning and couldn't help thinking W-WOW OKAY WAS THAT HOW THE POOKA KITHBOOK STARTED IS ONYX PATH GOING TO SUE A CHEESEMONGER FOR INFRINGEMENT

Ningyou
Aug 14, 2005

we aaaaare
not your kind of pearls
you seem kind of pho~ny
everything's a liiiiie

we aaaare
not your kind of pearls
don't see eye to e~y~e

Bieeardo posted:

I don't see any monkey in that picture of cheese, so they should be safe.

gdi