Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Larry Parrish posted:

My only problem with Win 10 is that sometimes my PC randomly freezes and I don't know why.

ih ad this after i upgraded, its some random-rear end settng somewhre that's doing it. ill see if i can find it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

yyah its some power setting, this vid fixed it fr me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNUuC4tKHc

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

entered a guys stream and he immediately started playing the mr bones music and put me on the endless ride and then i closed the tab, ashamed that i got caught by such an obvious trap.

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

just incase anyone wasnt watching the stream and missed my awesome line check this out

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

Invaded by Dark Spirit Cox Ucker

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Retarded Clown convinced me to become a Kratom smoker(?).

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

elf help book posted:

a new level of helpful twitch chat psycho

someone found my vod of Lizard, opened my notes spreadsheet, and answered all the rhetorical questions i wrote to myself

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

This isn't the What do you do on a Friday Night thread lol.

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

The best possible gaming experience is getting up early on a saturday morning or calling in sick to work and making yourself some eggs and downing a bigass coffee before diving into a new cool game

100%

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Have you ever been walking around in an awesome game and said to yourself, "woah this water looks great!" Well guess what gamers, that stuffs all around us and it's actually really good for you

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I gotta clomb clean lfmao Im losing it her,e lmfao, I was lookign at a faq for a liuttle too much of the later part of Mg2, but I was trying to pplay it off like I was just coming up with the idea s my selfm ,, Inspired by DSP

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Parappa the Rapper voice] I gotta clomb clean!

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Should I play Peace Walker or MGS4 next.

4 imo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hey wormskull. if you want some more epic lore you should read up on glorantha, the settng for king of dragon pass. michael kirkbride called it his guiding star and hes said that his work on morrowind was super influenced by greg stafford

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

reverse gender suit or bust

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bunch of smaller devs are having a 7 hour game announcement and hype stream on tuesday. no clue how good itll be, but it has sega/atlus, playism, arcsys, and a bunch of others

https://www.ngpx.games/

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

going live with the evony challenge, watch now my lord. haha nah but fav and sub #feelthebern

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

happy birthday bob

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is he… you know? *Holds arms out wide to indicate stretched aspect ratio*

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

I hope you enjoyed the game awards tonight, dude. I know you did.

lmao