Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i want to stream some time but i dont know how to or if my computer is even good enough to handle it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

Lmfao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

thanks for watching me beat the final boss of shovel knight i didn't think I'd be able to do it. I'm going to try the new dlc either soon or tomorrow it's late but I got a snow day

im going to stream me playing plague knight tomorrow cause i never finished it. stay tuned

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i gotta snow day to bro. we're supposed to get like 6 inches and in South Carolina that poo poo is cray..

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

this is a big deal to me ok please do not troll me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

W-hat's his name?

Lol. I truthfully do not know

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I noticed the push notification, but, I can't really watch. Should have fallen asleep two hours ago but I been playing Paper Jam.

is it good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I am going to sream Plague Knight in a minute

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

That movie is awesome dude. Enjoy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

http://www.twitch.tv/r4discover there it go. we're playing shovel knight baby

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i mite stream shovel knight again tonight but nobody watched last time so im going to ask first.. does anyone care to watch me play shovel knight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

http://www.twitch.tv/r4discover moar shovel knight..

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

I'll be hosting an Animal Collective listening party of the freshly leaked album on my channel tonight while trying to finish the Talos Principle

You better not be loving with me right now

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Minecraft really has a hold on me man. For the past 3 days I've had my Starting Soon Mario Maker screen up on stream and then all of a sudden I get a urge to play minecraft and watch someone else stream instead and turn it off.

Stream it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'll be tuning in for sure

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

voted stone cold steve austin

This.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

About to do some Minecraft.

I started playing Heavily modded Minecraft because of your streams and it seems like all the cool stuff is going to take a long rear end time to get to cause of all the poo poo you need.. I'm having fun though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Black Baby Goku posted:

im streaming some dota 2 i know you all all hate mobas but ill pretty good

http://www.twitch.tv/black_baby_goku

Oh hell yeah. I been waiting for the Imp Zone brand Dota 2 stream for what feels like years now.. Tome to get cozy

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Normal definitely.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Luffles posted:

prolific imp zone poster "Daikatana Ritsu" strikes again

AIDS

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

if you aint streaming for your homies... who you streaming for?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm streaming piss out of my dick.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Would anybody watch if I streamed some System Shock 2. I'm having fun playingh it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Okay, Yeah no I'm not just gonna let you flame me like this. If I see you in my chat your banned for real fucko.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i fell asleep and didnt stream.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

12 is criminally underrated

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Probably doing this in a few minutes. I'll let you all know.

well for the sake of my f5 key let's hope it's soon lol :P

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

🙏

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

It's a miracle marriage of reflexes and aiming and puzzles... Who knew it was possible. Leave it to the Lovely Planet gang.

Can't help but love those guys

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Galak-Z had movement like that on a 2D plane but instead of taking that and designing a fun game around it they made it a randomly generated roguelike with loot boxes.

You know I've seen a lot of people talk about that game and they always have bad stuff to say about it but it's alwasy like oh it had loot boxes or oh it controlled weird, for some reason nobody thinks to mention the Scary bad voice acting / D tier anime writing that is has and also its art style loks like dog poo poo and that stuff immediately turned me off from caring about the rest.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

wow why do people keep talking about gameplay and systems instead of how cringy the story is

Well I'm just saying its weird how nobody talks about it in the like, 4 or 5 discussions I've seen take place on the game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

gonna stream some REmake in like a hour or so.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

streaming REmake baby. Tune in bitches

https://www.twitch.tv/r4discover

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

rediscover posted:

streaming REmake baby. Tune in bitches

And again

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the loneliest stream still marches on. Resident Evil

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

your link isnt even clickable. gonna be a pass from me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Wow you guys are missing out -- he just got a one billion dollar donation from a guy named CuckMan2 and he screamed CuckMan! You rascal! Lul! out loud and started crying and laughing and running around the house.

I should kick his rear end for pulling a stunt like that Live on twitch.. In all honesty though -- grats Chill Penguin on the one billion dollars.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wormskull posted:

After I wrote that I had to see this again. lmfao Enjoy guys.

quoting the fail

edit: actually cant tell if its fail or not... computer being slow loding this page

edit2: yup... thats a fail

Mr. Sophistication fucked around with this message at 06:12 on Dec 20, 2016

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

can we get a probie on that man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Wow my mic is quiet, it wasn't like that in the last broadcast. I must have moved it or changed a setting somewhere, sorry about that.

Thank you for the good stream