Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
im trying to figure this poo poo out and the only game i want to stream really is dark souls and it crashes unless i broadcast the entire monitor lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Probably the insanity of Japanese Game Devs at work in that situation.

that's what i figure, as well.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I been playing game.
http://www.twitch.tv/crunkdork

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
im going to stream dark souls starting NOW.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I've been drinking and failing hard at BOC for almost 2.5 hours now lol

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I literally get up to the tiny rear end niglet core and smash him with all sorts of brutal medieval weapons and can't hit hiM.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

In Training posted:

Died on Quelaag and then realized I didn't actually rest at the sewers bonfire QQ.

is htere an actual reason for designing the light/rest as separate functions other than making the work easy for the devs?

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

ArfJason posted:

hes asking if there was any reason for making the action of lighting the bonfire a separate one from using it. I imagine he comes at it from a mechanics standpoint in that, if the bonfire were already lit, it would make no difference gameplay wise though I can't remember if you can warp to lit bonfires if you haven't rested in them.
my best guess is it was for "lore reasons", since the world is dying and fire is life etc

ya u got it i cant ever remember wanting to light but not rest at a bonfire and was just wondering if there was a reason. most of the time its been "thank god i can loving heal and restore estus flasks"

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
o_O *slowly backs away from u while sippin estus*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
i'm going to drink and stream myself trying to beat 4 kings for the next 10 hours. (ten hours)