Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
come on down and see these moderate to insignificant discounts, before they're gone, in two to three years' time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

everything must go, eventually.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

yes. that is right. we are scratching prices.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

when you see the deals we have in store, you'll think we've gone mad, but only in a way that is thankfully quite treatable with medical attention

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

hi, i'm 'big' jim mcalpont and down at big jim's super store we're having a fire sale. not because the store has caught on fire but because i think about that happening, a lot.

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

bargains. bargains. (labored sigh). bargains

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
It slices, dices, does your laundry. It fills your prescription. Only for a dolla only for a dolla only for a dolla

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

you can't miss these amazing deals

they'll last a decade

DeepQantas

Come on down to you're fired sale!

Computer desk and chair! Pens and papers! Invoices, notebooks everything must go! Pictures of your family, package of mints!

30% discount upon return of office keys!

Don't leave with an empty sack just because you got sacked!

DeepQantas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2_snSkpULQ

step right up!

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

DeepQantas posted:

Come on down to you're fired sale!

Computer desk and chair! Pens and papers! Invoices, notebooks everything must go! Pictures of your family, package of mints!

30% discount upon return of office keys!

Don't leave with an empty sack just because you got sacked!

meteloides posted:

you can't miss these amazing deals

they'll last a decade

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

when you see these believable deals, you'll think to yourself "oh. that seems reasonable"

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

drive in and drive away with a steal, but not, like, 'grand larceny'. more like, 'pocketing a pack of gum at a service station'. that kind.

DeepQantas

Hi I'm 'slightly larger' joe mcalpont. Already checked offers from other nearby businesses?

why not take a stroll across the street and take a look at our competitive sale prices as well at slightly larger joe's!

DeepQantas

Tenth customer gets a warm handshake every day!

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

clearance furniture, everything must go

for the next fifteen years

free Trapt CD

I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

DeepQantas posted:

Hi I'm 'slightly larger' joe mcalpont. Already checked offers from other nearby businesses?

why not take a stroll across the street and take a look at our competitive sale prices as well at slightly larger joe's!

f'ing bigger business... always undercutting the marginally littler guy...

Robot Made of Meat

ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING Reduced 25%*

*or less. does not apply to all items.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
BUY ONE (at full price) RECEIVE ANOTHER FOR THE SAME EXACT PRICE!!!11ONE!1!!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

no, i'm sorry sir i'm afraid we can't honor your BOGO coupon, yeah, we realized that was a horrible idea. so sorry. okay, well what we can do, if you buy three we can definitely give you that fourth car at uh..*punches numbers frantically into excel spreadsheet* looks like, 11.6% discount to keep us out of the red.

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
All products guaranteed to sell for money until they're gone!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
big jim: for every $100 you spend we give you an honest abe!

*camera pans over to show a customer with his hand out eagerly awaiting a shiny penny which rolls majestically down a chrome slide towards him*

excited customer: holy poo poo!!!

Decon

Bobby's Furniture's 8th Annual Going Out of Business Sale! Everything must go! We've slashed prices down from what they were last week to exactly what they were last week!

ScrubLeague

Our prices are among the best in the area, and we will price match any competitor, provided our price is the same or better. Come see our average quality merchandise at prices you would expect to pay.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

our prices are neurotic. they have a complex. I should see a therapist about these prices.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

all merchandise must go, whenever

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
Please come in and buy things, or not if you're not too interested. Maybe tell your friends. No rush really.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
If you don't buy it today your grandkids will in 25 years because it will certainly still be here just before we shut our doors for all of eternity! Ask about our "Pay Whatever Whenever" financing! We can wait for you to pay us back, it's not like we're gonna be around long enough to care!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

TheCIASentMe

I'll get you! Just you wait and see!
The blue light special is mostly because the paint faded and not because we put any special effort into it.

Theglavwen

Buy now, they're going fast, or wait until tomorrow when we restock, it's just bread.

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

these deals are WARM WARM WARM!

ScrubLeague

Come into this building where I keep various items. If you want to trade currency for one or more that's fine.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

DeepQantas

Have papers with pretty pictures that aren't really good for anything?

Boy is it your lucky day, because I will give you useful stuff for your worthless papers because I'm c-c-crazyyy!

posting smiling
buy today to receive a deal that will seem like an incredible value in a number of decades when inflation has skewed your perception of the worth of a dollar

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

posting smiling posted:

buy today to receive a deal that will seem like an incredible value in a number of decades when inflation has skewed your perception of the worth of a dollar

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

posting smiling posted:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

We restickered everything in the store with absurd prices so we can slash them down to a little higher than it originally was! You can't tell the difference, we've already forgotten, hurry up and save money by spending it!

DeepQantas

Buy 1 Get 1

Piso Mojado

hello, do you have av certs on sale?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lutha Mahtin

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

stock up today, the heat-death of the universe is coming soon!

• Locked thread