Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

It's time for people to stop thinking they are entitled to everything and work for it
I know this is aimed at an audience of trendy tweens and mid twenties guys who can't tolerate imperfections but I just wish everyone wasn't so offensively good looking....like all the guys are chiselled (even if Wil has a really strange looking face) and all the girls are super slim with glorious hair and slight lesbian tendencies. Can we have at least some token normal looking people?

oh and I love how gloriously inept the highly trained elven guards are. Gnome ninja star to the chest sends one flying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

It's time for people to stop thinking they are entitled to everything and work for it

ShakeZula posted:

This is a complaint leveled against almost every TV show in the modern era, and the answer is a resounding "No."

enraged_camel posted:

What's the point of watching a TV show with normal-looking people? That's what real life is for.

Well yes I get that but most shows have believable levels of attractive, 90% of the cast of this are straight up catwalk looking motherfuckers.

eviljimmy
Nov 16, 2006

Botnit posted:

Yeah yeah the show is terrible but the one thing I think they actually did a good job with is Dagda Mor design. Extremely silly tween bullshit then bam something H.R. Giger would've come up with.

Yeah the bad guy looks like he could have been a major villain in a "Lord of the Rings" movie. That make up is on point.

I do actually like the setting, elves and trolls venturing into old subway tunnels and such is pretty cool.

• Locked thread