Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

jivjov posted:

It just gives me unpleasant flashbacks to Agents of SHIELD and it's stupid broadcast schedule.

and to be fair AoS has been a lot better about this for season 2 and so far in season 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

gohmak posted:

I tried but really can't get into this.

I find its more watchable if I just imagine its the dramatization of someone's dungeons and dragons game

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Tiggum posted:

Oh, and another thing I just remembered. That bit where the soldiers are all standing in a circle with their torches and there are magical wolves or something, then Eritrea shows up and suddenly there are no wolves? What was going on there?

She had her sword drawn and covered in blood, which I think was meant to imply she killed all of them with her crazy rover survival abilities

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Gyges posted:

Edit: Also why has no one raised the alarm after the guy sent to burn the Changeling just disappears the next day?

The changeling pretended to be the guy and quit the next day??

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

Rocksicles posted:

If they keep the slutty one around i'll keep watching it.

Will? Pretty sure he's like the main character

Edit: DAMNIT!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

FRINGE posted:

Whats the explanation for this?

Elves are gonna elf

• Locked thread