Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

Where kitties raise dragons in the world's largest mall.
Honestly, this is giving me the Adventures of Sinbad flashbacks.

Hell George Buza did a walk on (or failing that , uncle thick was it, sure looks very similar).

edit: Flick Ohmsford - darm if it's George, rather see that. :)

shades of eternity fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jan 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

its HIM posted:

Eventine: Who told this kid he could barge in here? Haul him off!
Amberle: Actually, he has every right to be here. Wil?
Wil: I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!

drat. I got caught reading one of the Shannara books by hiding it behind whatever boring class book we were supposed to be reading in class in elementary school. Thought I was hosed, but the teacher just said "Read whatever you like, you don't have to hide it. I know you'll finish the class book on time anyway."

Bonus second lame story: When I was rereading the series in middle school, I lost my well-worn copy of The Sword of Shannara somewhere before or during second period. At lunch that same day I walked out into the quad and glance at a bush and there is a pristine new copy of The Sword of Shannara just poking out from the bush. MAGIC IS REAL, people!

Adding Jay and silent Bob to this makes it better by default.

That is an established fact. :D :p.

but had a few days to stew on it and I think I'm enjoying it, but it's not going to stay my tongue when it does silly things ( I blame mst3k for that).

I have a question about the works. Are we ever going to see anything other then Elves and Humans? I'm seriously curious on how they do gnomes after how they are essentially treated in text so far like a race of rabid wolverines. :D.

shades of eternity
Nov 9, 2013

after doing some thinking, Jay and Allanon remind me more of DBZabridged Gohan and Piccalo, because I can see Allanon yelling out "NERD!" every time Will messes up. :p

• Locked thread