Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

jivjov posted:

Finally put my finger on what was bugging me about the costuming. A lot of the elven clothes feel way too...real? Like, the outfits they wear to run the gauntlet right at the beginning of the first episode look like something you'd buy off the shelf at a clothing store at a mall. Slightly fancy T-Shirts. And Amberle is very obviously wearing a regular ol' 21st century bra under hers.

Blah blah post-apocalypse so their fashion can just be The Gap and khakis and poo poo.

At least I'm sure that's how the costume department justifies it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's just very obviously a ripoff of LoTR and Star Wars. I'll still watch it because I guess I'm still 12-years-old deep down inside.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

This show is like, perfectly made for hate-watching though.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

At least the worse actress of the two died.

• Locked thread