Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I like it. It has higher production value than Legends of the Seeker, but that show ended up being more fun. I wish it stayed around longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Also Will got laid, big deal there.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to take James Remar seriously as an evil rapist.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

thrawn527 posted:

He's been in some fun things, but he's an awful actor.

I feel that Colin Cunningham would have been pretty good.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Probably the dwarves. I haven't read books in forever but if it's normal fantasy dwarves then they like jewels.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This is a surprise:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/shannara-chronicles-renewed-second-season-885705

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

As far as I know, everyone will be back that's left alive.

• Locked thread