Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

BANME.sh posted:

Olympus Stylus Epic (mju-II) - $100 CAD
Shot several rolls through this and had no issues.
Light scuffs.

I'm interested in this, I'll send PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite

BANME.sh posted:

Sure, that'll give me time to find out how big of a box I need and how much it weighs.

Relieved to not see my old Oly SP in the list. I still have a roll of B&W from it that needs scanning.
GLWS!

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

Bud posted:

Relieved to not see my old Oly SP in the list.

Yeah I am keeping that 35 SP because it's great, my parents' old Canon AE-1 for obvious reasons, a Nikon F3HP + a few primes, and my GW690II.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

BANME.sh posted:

Nishika N8000 3D camera - $40
Haven't used this yet but I bought it new-old-stock in the original box which I can provide (not pictured)

Kyocera (Yashica) Samurai X3.0 goofy as gently caress half-frame SLR - $20
Haven't used it either but seems to work fine when firing it blank. Autofocus and zoom work, etc. Has some slight wear but lens is good. No lens cap.

I'm interested in these. Don't have PMs, what's your email? Or hit me up at

Drew.A.Davis at gmail.com

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Post updated with who's claimed what based on who replied or PM'd me first.

BANME.sh posted:

Olympus Stylus Epic (mju-II) - $100 CAD - sold to eggsovereasy
Nikon F100 w/ eye cup - $150 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM
Pentax Spotmatic F kit - $200 CAD - currently claimed by Helen Highwater
Olympus PEN EE2 half frame camera - $40 CAD - sold to Wild EEPROM
Olympus XA - $100 CAD - sold to Geektox
Nishika N8000 3D camera - $40 - sold to Geektox
Kyocera (Yashica) Samurai X3.0 goofy as gently caress half-frame SLR - $20 - sold to Shellman

We find out if Canada Post goes on strike tomorrow. If so, I can ship by FedEx if you want the cameras asap or I don't mind waiting it out. I have no idea how long the strike will last.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Jul 14, 2016

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Hey goons, I have a bunch of stuff remaining from a half-assed offer in February without any takers, so finally trying again along with juicier new opportunities. I'd be shipping from Oregon, USA and have several good sales in the old thread. Willing to do international if you add the extra cost and make it clear whatever extra process is required. Let's do everything with PayPal and PMs. If you don't have PMs, take :10bux: off and get PMs you cheap bastard. Shipping assumptions are "good value" stuff like standard USPS or FedEx, with tracking and insurance.

Re-posted:

Canon 7D and Flashpoint grip - $365 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, I believe around 30k shutter count. Never had any issues or incidents, very minor wear marks on the strap holder things. Will ship with all the usual cables, charger, software, and one Canon battery. Grip is solid but the buttons feel different- better IMO except for the selector wheel which is a little more catchy. If the battery can't ship to your location, $20 off.

Canon EF-S 15-85mm IS - $295 shipped
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition minus one <0.3mm speck in the coating of the very middle of the front element (visible in this photo). I think this is one of the most underrated lenses out there, overlooked because it's not constant aperture. Including the 3rd-party lens hood shown, pinch-style front cap, and a 72->77mm filter ring. Take $25 off if a kit with the 7D.

Sigma 50mm f/1.4 EX (EF) - $250 shipped
Bought new 2012, excellent condition. Always focused smoothly and it's a great solid lens to throw at a bear or something. Or imagine eating a yogurt served in its glorious deep glass abyss. I just don't really dig 50mm. Includes box and case.

Sigma 10-20mm EX (EF-S), the f/4-5.6 one, not the 3.5! - $220 shipped
Bought new 2011, excellent condition. I love this, my first really nice build quality, ring focus, distance window lens. Great choice for a value ultrawide that's pretty much the ideal ergonomic setup. Focuses surprisingly close. Includes box and case. This lens went to ~*Africa*~!

*not recommended for birding, but you can try.

Samyang 24mm f/1.4 (EF) - $375 shipped
Bought new 2013. Manual everything, which can be fun for a while. I highly recommend this for a full frame setup. There really is no matching the dreamy quality at 1.4-2.0 with a close subject and smooth background. Good condition except the cosmetic ring between the aperture and focus rings is slightly loose. Since this has the aperture numbers on it, you have to go by feel if it slips out of its detent or rotate it back. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed with just a flathead jewelers screwdriver. Includes box and velvety sack thing. Cool undocumented feature: With a 12mm extension tube, this can take almost-macro shots if you can find a spider or something that can fit about 3cm in front of the lens.

:siren:Canon EF 300mm f/4 IS - $695 shipped or $800 for 300+1.4x:siren:
Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, date code is 2011 I believe. Excellent condition- I don't know how the hell people can ding up white metal L-lenses like the super telephotos on ebay and such. Not a scratch on this thing and everything works nicely. Note: I did have focus issues at f/4 with a T3i/600D, but I think that's just the limitations of that system at f/4. Always worked fine with the extender or on a 7D 1 or 2. The peak of birding primes before size, weight, price, or lack of stabilization become detrimental. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on a Sigma 2.8 monstrocity.

Which really should go with...
Canon EF 1.4x ii extender - $150
Bought used 2013, good condition.

And now that I've decided on fully divesting from high-grade Canon stuff... the following big-ticket items are now looking for new goon homes too:

Canon EF 100 f/2.8L -

Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition. Never experienced the rumored stabilizer-parking rattle or any other issue.

Canon EF 24-70 f/4L - $375 shipped :siren:
HOLY poo poo WHAT A PRICE, there must be something wrong with it!
Well, there is!
I dropped this out of a semi truck while attached to the 6D. Everything is fine image-wise, as far as I can tell, but the stabilizer is not to be trusted. It definitely doesn't deliver the 4-stops of stabilization, and the macro range of the zoom is a little bindy. Essentially you're getting a decent unstabilized full-frame weather-sealed lens with pretty rad macro capabilities. If anyone is interested in test charts or whatever I'm happy to do so and/or take it back for a refund.

On the subject of problematic stabilizers,
Sigma 120-300 f/2.8 EX non-functional-OS - $1200
I bought this enormous lens as-is knowing that the image quality was better than the non-OS version at a nearly equal price. It's pretty rad but way too heavy for my tastes, and I don't do field sports photos anymore. It'd be great for an aspiring sports photographer who wants a massive buffer for when a cityname sportsteam player falls on them. Autofocus works well for me with birds and its intertia allows slower shutter speeds than other similar length unstabilized lenses. I couldn't get an exact quote from Sigma on repairing the stabilizer without sending it in, but I believe it would be somewhere around $400? The OS needs to be turned off or images will be weird. Well-loved outside but the glass is gorgeous. 300 f/2.8 is magical in any case.

Let's open this up for a closer view...

:captainpop:

Canon 6D - $900 :siren:
As mentioned earlier, dropped out of a semi-truck, but it works fine! Equipped with the Eg-S focus screen. Somewhere under 10k shutter count. Great camera.

:black101: The only effect of the glorious tumble from a Freightliner:

Canon EX 430ii - $140
Great condition, never had any issues. Bought 2012. Will include cheapo mini-softbox thing if interested.

And finally...
Canon 7D Mark ii - $950
Probably still under 10k shots, great condition, no issues, fantastic camera with capabilities way beyond my needs now. Rageaholic Monkey has been pondering about this model in the Canon thread so I think tentative dibs for 24 hours would be a nice courtesy unless some Dorkroom regular is creaming their pants already.

Come on goons, help these find new homes! Will crosspost anything remaining to SA-mart sometime this weekend.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Alpenglow posted:

And finally...
Canon 7D Mark ii - $950
Probably still under 10k shots, great condition, no issues, fantastic camera with capabilities way beyond my needs now. Rageaholic Monkey has been pondering about this model in the Canon thread so I think tentative dibs for 24 hours would be a nice courtesy unless some Dorkroom regular is creaming their pants already.

Come on goons, help these find new homes! Will crosspost anything remaining to SA-mart sometime this weekend.
Thanks man :) That's a hell of a tempting price! Still not sure if I'll be able to buy just yet (gotta wait until I'm sure I can afford the camera and bills. stupid adulthood :jerkbag: ), so if someone else grabs it before I'm able to, I understand. But if you still have this when I'm sure I can spend the dough, I will gladly take it off your hands!

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That Sigma will always be a lens on my "need to get this!" List. I'd also be really interested IF I hadn't just had a canon 70-200 f 2.8 available to me at all times.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

BANME.sh posted:

We find out if Canada Post goes on strike tomorrow. If so, I can ship by FedEx if you want the cameras asap or I don't mind waiting it out. I have no idea how long the strike will last.

I can go for the Spotmatic stuff as long as postage isn't too awful. Can't stretch to the Mamiya unfortunately this month. If you;r still selling it in a month's time though, let me know.

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Wild EEPROM posted:

I dropped the price on this one. You should buy it because it's good and cool.

Sent you a PM also, but I will buy this. What's your PayPal?

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Koni Omega Rapid with 90mm and 60mm lenses $300 with shipping to US

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

$250 shipped and I'll take it, email is [redacted]

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 08:43 on Jul 9, 2016

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Koni Omega Rapid with 90mm and 60mm lenses $300 with shipping to US

Good condition 6x7 rangefinder, built like a tank. The wide angle was CLA'd last year and comes with the finder. This would be a great kit for someone looking to get into medium format for not much money. I'm only selling it 'cause I want to move up to a 6x9. I'll throw a couple of rolls of Portra 400 and a couple of Ektar to to get you started.

Price drop

We're going to do $275 shipped for this + 5 rolls of Portra 400.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

Paul MaudDib posted:

We're going to do $275 shipped for this + 5 rolls of Portra 400.

Deal. And to answer your question yes the 90 while not pristine like the 60 works just fine.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

8th-snype posted:

Deal. And to answer your question yes the 90 while not pristine like the 60 works just fine.

Payment is sent.

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer
edit: delete

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer

Wild EEPROM posted:

I dropped the price on this one. You should buy it because it's good and cool.

Payment sent.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Awkward Davies posted:

Payment sent.

Payment recieved :)

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Wild EEPROM posted:

Payment recieved :)

Also, shipped now. PM'd you the tracking number.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Anybody have any 40, 50, 75, or 90mm M mount lenses for sale? The weirder the better. I just got a Voigtlander Bessa R3a and have no lenses.

edit: or m39

Karl Barks fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Jul 10, 2016

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

BANME.sh posted:

Backing out of the Pen EE2, can't justify it for myself after all. Someone else take it, I'm sure half-frame can be plenty fun!

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
No problem, Wild EEPROM had it claimed next. Messages with postage quotes have been sent.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
payment received from eggsovereasy and Wild EEPROM

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

I forgot to add a price to the Canon 100L. Let's say... $675 shipped?

Alpenglow posted:

And now that I've decided on fully divesting from high-grade Canon stuff... the following big-ticket items are now looking for new goon homes too:

Canon EF 100 f/2.8L - $675

Bought 2012 as a Canon refurb, excellent condition. Never experienced the rumored stabilizer-parking rattle or any other issue.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Anyone selling a pentax 67?

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Karl Barks posted:

Anybody have any 40, 50, 75, or 90mm M mount lenses for sale? The weirder the better. I just got a Voigtlander Bessa R3a and have no lenses.

edit: or m39

I think I've just rekindled things with my LTM Canon 50 1.2, but if I decide to part with it I'll let you know. I used to shoot with it on my R3a :3:

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

VelociBacon posted:

sadly the body on my 6x7 doesn't work properly, but I do have a working metered prism, that wooden grip, and also a 55 f4 smc, if you're interested.

rohan
Mar 19, 2008

Look, if you had one shot
or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
in one moment
Would you capture it...
or just let it slip?

:siren:"THEIR":siren:

:woop: large format lens sale :woop:

From left: Nikkor-SW 90/8, Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6, Nikkor-M 300/9. All in good condition -- no fungus or hazing, shutters fire well on all speeds, etc.

If you want to see more / better pics, let me know.

Nikkor-SW 90/8

Sharp, well-corrected, huge image circle, Goon-Approved. If you shoot 4x5 and don't have one for some reason here's your chance. Asking US$450. As a bonus, because I've lost my lens wrench and apparently over-tightened the retaining ring, you get a Chamonix lensboard thrown in as well.

Schneider Symmar-S 150/5.6

It's a nice lens, it's small and light and I've never had any reason to complain, but for whatever reason I just never find myself using it. If it makes a difference to anybody, this is the non-APO version. Asking US$237 to undercut KEH's $238 for a BGN copy. This doesn't come with a lensboard attached.

Nikkor-M 300/9

I bought this from Sludge Tank back in 2014 and it's still in the same excellent condition I received it in. Super light, enough coverage for 8x10 if you don't care about movements. This lens is going for $500 on B&H and $595 on Catlabs -- I'll take US$350 and include a lensboard.

I'll take a neat US$1000 for the lot.

Happy to ship overseas. Email is rohan.bassett@me.com

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I think I've just rekindled things with my LTM Canon 50 1.2, but if I decide to part with it I'll let you know. I used to shoot with it on my R3a :3:

That's one of the exact lenses I was looking at, but there is only one on ebay in not so great condition. Definitely let me know!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Wild EEPROM posted:

sadly the body on my 6x7 doesn't work properly, but I do have a working metered prism, that wooden grip, and also a 55 f4 smc, if you're interested.

Can you give me a quote on that? I am interested.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Boxed up and shipping labels printed for:

F100 & EE-2 for Wild EEPROM
Kyocera Samurai for Shellman

Tracking sent by PM

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

if i loose my job this week i might be

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Ezekiel_980 posted:

if i loose my job this week i might be

You don't need their dirty money. Quote me up.

Shrieking Muppet
Jul 16, 2006

VelociBacon posted:

You don't need their dirty money. Quote me up.

Let me survive the rest of this week i'm trying to juggle possible unemployment, memorial service for family member this weekend and moving next week but i can definitely send you pics and what not once i get moved in and unbox the beast.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Ezekiel_980 posted:

Let me survive the rest of this week i'm trying to juggle possible unemployment, memorial service for family member this weekend and moving next week but i can definitely send you pics and what not once i get moved in and unbox the beast.

I actually bought one in great condition with the 75/4.5 for $400 yesterday from eBay. Thanks though.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Looking to buy the following:

Canon 70D or 80D
Canon 10-18mm 4-5.6 STM
Canon 24mm 2.8 STM (pancake)
Canon 50mm 1.8 STM

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Anyone have a digital light meter with cordless flash metering?

Wild EEPROM posted:

You'll Never Believe what I'm trying to sell again

Are you still holding the 9 rolls of Portra 400?

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Jul 16, 2016

elgarbo
Mar 26, 2013

Hello friends. I am here to sell to you... AF-S NIKKOR 24-70MM F/2.8G ED

This fine lens is a remnant of my days shooting digital. It is a drat FINE piece of glass, suited to your Nikons.

I will sell it to you for AUD $1200 + postage, which equates to approximately $909 real American greenbacks (plus postage.) It's in excellent condition, used sparsely, some very minor cosmetic marks on the rubber grip (see picture 4) but otherwise an absolute gem.

Comes with both front and back caps, a hood and a soft case.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

BANME.sh posted:

Boxed up and shipping labels printed for:

F100 & EE-2 for Wild EEPROM
Kyocera Samurai for Shellman

Tracking sent by PM

Received, thanks a bunch.

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Grimey Drawer
Reposting some of my film stuff I have for sale still.

All prices are in CAD so make use of the struggling Canadian dollar and buy my poo poo.

AF Nikkor 70-300 4.5-5.6 G w/ lens hood - $100 CAD (~77 USD)
AF Nikkor 28-80 3.3-5.6 G - $40 CAD (~30 USD)
Buy both for $120 CAD (~92 USD). Both in great shape, no issues.
The F100 in this pic has been sold

Pentax ME Super w/ 50mm 1.7 lens, power winder, and bellows - $60 CAD (~46 USD)
Truthfully never shot any rolls with this because I bought it as a replacement for an older ME Super and never got around to using it. But it's in really good condition along with the lens. Shutter and metering all seem fine when firing it blank.
I've never used the winder with film either, but it works, though a bit dusty.

Mamiya C220 kit - $450 CAD (~346 USD)
80mm 2.8 chrome Sekor lens w/ front cap (shutter used to stick but I dismantled and cleaned myself, no issues anymore)
180mm 4.5 chrome Sekor lens, no caps (shutter cocking lever doesn't stay down in X mode but does in M mode - fine if you are not using a flash)
105mm 3.5 black Sekor-D lens, no caps (heliar clone - swirly bokeh!!!)
Waist-level finder
Prism finder (not metered)
Shot a bunch of rolls through this and had no issues. All of the lenses seem to run a bit slow in the 1 second range when using them in the cold (like below freezing temperatures) but YMMV.
Some dust in the prism finder and on the ground glass but too scared to take apart and clean. Everything operates nice and smoothly. Very few minor scuffs.

BANME.sh fucked around with this message at 17:40 on Jul 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

Buy some more of my glorious stuff and give me extra money for shipping.

NIKON FE

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 07:01 on Jan 15, 2017