Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Munkaboo posted:

Interest check on a CANON 24-70MM F/2.8 L II USM EF - comes with hood, bag, cap got it like 2 months ago off KEH (BGN quality - I cant tell where the scuffs are). Am in the US. I'm probably switching to Sony hence the potential desire to sell it.

Post pics and a price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!
I should've cleaned the dust off it but here you go - no scratches on the glass but some dust on the grip.

$1,150 shipped?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004
If my wife lets me I'll take it. Guessing no. Don't hold it on me!

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Spermy Smurf posted:

If my wife lets me I'll take it. Guessing no. Don't hold it on me!

Do you have kids? Going to? There's your angle :)

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

This'll be a shot in the dark, but does anyone have a spare standard battery cover grip for a Canon EOS 1n? When my friend gave me this camera a while back he gave it with the battery pack grip, which is great but I want to be able to carry it around with less bulk on occasion. Ebay is selling some for $50-60 with shipping but I feel this is more than what they're worth given that the cameras resell for $150 or so and it's a piece of plastic.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Gone.

Huxley fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Jan 24, 2020

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Gauging interest on a Ricoh GRIII. Looking to sell it for 750 shipped.

Edit: sold on eBay

bloops fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jan 23, 2020

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have 2 camera bags I figured I'd try here before putting on eBay.

Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L V1

$80 shipped in the US. Lightly used, Probably shows a little wear but no major scuffs or stains. This is the older model, there's a V2 now.

Hex Ranger Sling
$60 shipped in the US. Barely used, it's a neat bag but didn't fit me quite right.

SOLD

qirex fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jan 26, 2020

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
From what I've heard the V2 bags from Peak are mostly bad changes so if anyone is interested don't let that affect you. That sling is a great bag.

charliebravo77
Jun 11, 2003

qirex posted:

Hex Ranger Sling

$60 shipped in the US. Barely used, it's a neat bag but didn't fit me quite right.
I'll take this, sent you a PM.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Long time ago (may not have even been this iteration of the thread) but - a while ago someone had a Pocket Gowland they were looking to sell. Is that still available?

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Any chance someone has a working grip for the Pentax 645 they'd sell?

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
-snip-

Ziggy Smalls fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Feb 10, 2020

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Selling some m43 gear I acquired about a year and a half ago. Or $575 shipped (conus) for the bundle

Update: prices listed below - shipped conus. (New Amazon price as of 2/8/20 in italics). Also, NB: I don't have the original boxes, in case that's important to you. If you want some combo of the stuff below, PM me and we can figure it out.

Equipment

- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III digital camera. Body only, plus items listed immediately below, including extra battery - $300. ($499 w/ ez lens)
- Orginal battery, plus promaster replacement battery, and battery charger
- Original camera bag and manuals
- *edit: and also strap and newly rediscovered triangle strap attachments for the body.
- Also included is one PD quick-release dongle, pictured.

Lenses

- Olympus 14-42 ez f3.5-5.6 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $140 ($224)
- Panasonic 25mm f1.7 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $115 ($150)
- Olympus17mm f1.8 (with promaster UV filter, no back cap (will include one if you just want the lens)) - $250 ($399)
- Olympus 40-150 f4-5.6 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $70 ($99)

Everything is in exceptional condition, and the lenses have all had UV filters since purchase.

waffle enthusiast fucked around with this message at 18:40 on Feb 12, 2020

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

Selling some m43 gear I acquired about a year and a half ago.

- Olympus17mm f1.8 (with promaster UV filter, no back cap)
If you part out, how much for just the 17mm f1.8?

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

GashouseGorilla posted:

If you part out, how much for just the 17mm f1.8?

I just updated individual prices, with shipping included.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

I just updated individual prices, with shipping included.

I'll take the 17mm!

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

GashouseGorilla posted:

I'll take the 17mm!

Sounds good. PM me, or shoot me your email address.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.
Interest check on a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

dakana posted:

no

someone buy Dakana's stuff he's a good dude

darkhawk
Feb 20, 2003
:D

dakana posted:

I'll bite. Semi-interested. How much? And pictures of the lens perhaps?
Why are you looking to get rid of it?

Also....I'd be adapting this to a Sony A7RII, and I know the adapters are there, but would it give me exif data? Just curious.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

darkhawk posted:

Also....I'd be adapting this to a Sony A7RII, and I know the adapters are there, but would it give me exif data? Just curious.

Can't comment on the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II specifically, but I have a Canon 180 mm macro on a Sony A7R3 and focal length is transmitted, but not which lens is being used.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

We don't exist in real life, but we're working hard in your delusions!
I might want to know more.

*edit- shooting Canon natively*

The Modern Sky fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Feb 13, 2020

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Rolleiflex Xenotar 3.5E Type 1 sn 17847xx

https://imgur.com/a/C4rUPHr

Bad selenium meter (although not completely dead - let it rest a day and it does work for like a second before fading out). Crumbling plastic over meter readout. 1/25 seems ok, 1/15th and below definitely dragging. Clean taking glass, a small mark on the viewing that I'll see if it will lenspen off.

Probably needs a clean before too many years but a good user grade camera now. Asking $500 shipped. PM me if interested or ask and I'll post an email.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Feb 15, 2020

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
$5 + shipping for all of these ink cartridges for my previous printer, which died from head failure:

Canon CLI-8
- Black
- Cyan
- Yellow
- Red, 2x
- Green, 2x

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

The Modern Sky posted:

I might want to know more.

*edit- shooting Canon natively*

theHUNGERian posted:

Can't comment on the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II specifically, but I have a Canon 180 mm macro on a Sony A7R3 and focal length is transmitted, but not which lens is being used.

darkhawk posted:

Alrighty. Here are the details:

I switched to Sony last year, and was adapting it with the Sigma adapter. It worked fine, but the AF wasn't quite as fast and reliable as I'd like for night high school football, so I bought the Sony version. Now I don't need this one.

When I shot with my 5D3, I also used it with the Canon 2x TC III, and _loved it_. It became a 140-400 f/5.6 that was a dream in daylight -- I used it a lot for baseball/softball. Unfortunately the Sony 2x + 70-200 looks like dog rear end, so I'm better off using the APS-C mode on my A7RIII when I need more reach.

For EXIF, at least with my Sigma converter, it transmits aperture and focal length and all that, but changes the name of the lens to "DT 70-200 2.8 f2.8 SAM"

So, up for sale is my Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II. I'd call it EX condition — glass is pristine, body is clean, with a few marks near the mount and on the tripod collar. Let me know if you'd like any other images or details. I'm going to put it at $1050.

Also for sale is a Canon EF 2X Teleconvert III. I'd call it like new save for one tiny mark, pictured below. I'll put it at $250.

Or, buy both for $1250.

SOLD to The Modern Sky

dakana fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Feb 17, 2020

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

is that with hood and caps?

Also I have PMed you.

The Modern Sky fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Feb 17, 2020

dakana
Aug 28, 2006

The Modern Sky posted:

is that with hood and caps?

Also I have PMed you.

Replied, and 70-200 + 2x TC sold! Payment received, and I am boxing it up when I get home tonight and shipping it out first thing tomorrow. Thanks!

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
I somehow managed to lose pictures on imgur.

GreaseGunner fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Feb 22, 2020

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Dangerllama posted:

Selling some m43 gear I acquired about a year and a half ago. Or $575 shipped (conus) for the bundle

Update: prices listed below - shipped conus. (New Amazon price as of 2/8/20 in italics). Also, NB: I don't have the original boxes, in case that's important to you. If you want some combo of the stuff below, PM me and we can figure it out.

Equipment

- Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark III digital camera. Body only, plus items listed immediately below, including extra battery - $300. ($499 w/ ez lens)
- *edit: and also strap and newly rediscovered triangle strap attachments for the body.

Lenses

- Olympus 14-42 ez f3.5-5.6 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $140 ($224)
- Panasonic 25mm f1.7 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $115 ($150)
- Olympus17mm f1.8 (with promaster UV filter, no back cap (will include one if you just want the lens)) - $250 ($399)
- Olympus 40-150 f4-5.6 (with promaster UV filter and front/back caps) - $70 ($99)

Everything is in exceptional condition, and the lenses have all had UV filters since purchase.

Just wanted to say I received this lens in great shape and 10/10 would buy from Dangerllama again.

The Modern Sky
Aug 7, 2009

dakana posted:

Replied, and 70-200 + 2x TC sold! Payment received, and I am boxing it up when I get home tonight and shipping it out first thing tomorrow. Thanks!

Lens arrived well packed and in great working shape!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I am looking for an inexpensive camera body and a couple of standard lenses for a friend who lives in Siberia. He has very little money but loves photography, I was thinking a m43 body as it’s compact and there are many lenses to adapt to it. Does anyone have something that would fit this description?

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I am looking for an inexpensive camera body and a couple of standard lenses for a friend who lives in Siberia. He has very little money but loves photography, I was thinking a m43 body as it’s compact and there are many lenses to adapt to it. Does anyone have something that would fit this description?

A goon upthread has an Oly kit listed.

Dangerllama posted:

Equipment

Lenses

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

I have an old Olympus EP-L1, and some random manual focus lenses with adapters. Would they be interested at around $50 plus actual shipping cost? I’ll have a look at exactly what I have that I don’t use anymore. I’m pretty busy right now, though, so just a warning that I might be pretty slow in getting it shipped and all that. The other goon’s stuff is a big upgrade compared to what I’m offering, though, so you should get that instead if it’s in the budget.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
That price range is more in my budget. Let me do a little research first, slow shipping wouldn’t bother me.

k-zed
Dec 1, 2008

Fallen Rib

I'd like to sell my Mamiya 6 MF gear, with all lenses (I don't have the panoramic adapter or other accessories).

There are some external scuff marks, otherwise everything works well. The lenses are clear and take great pictures, the light meter and rangefinder seem accurate.

I'm looking for 1700 EUR including shipping (I'm shipping from Europe).

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I love Ken Rockwell's review on this camera, it's so personal. Lol. That being said, I wish I had 2k.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Accidentally ordered a Canon RF 24-70 and I'm trying to cut my losses and sell it. New in box, $2200 shipped.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

not for nothing but why can't you just return it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'

DJExile posted:

not for nothing but why can't you just return it?

The supplier I ordered it from is a little annoying about returns and there isn't anything wrong with it, I just meant to order the EF version for a customer and didn't notice our supplier had the RF model on the invoice. It's a cool lens but a little pricey for our regular customers and we don't even stock R cameras to show it off on.