Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
All items are no longer available.

Fuji xPro2 Black Body
- Very Good condition, a few small marks from use but overall looks fairly new still.
- Running latest firmware
- Original eye cup fell off, will come with a "large" style replacement.
- Comes with Body, Original Battery, Original Charger, Original Box and 2 32GB SD cards
- $700 shipped (Extra $20 if you want the strap as well, it's a 54" Lance Strap)

Fuji 35mm F 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box,
- I lost the original hood a few years ago
- $450shipped

Fuji 16mm 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box, Original Hood
- $750 shipped

Fuji 56mm F 1.2
- Decent Condition, the body of the lens is scuffed up, but nothing is broken/bent and the lens operates perfectly
- Comes with 3rd party caps
- $600 shipped

SOLD to SuicidalSmurf

Edit: Lowered prices based on additional pricing research.

Ouhei fucked around with this message at 21:47 on Jun 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Got some 35mm Nikon stuff for sale.

Nikon FM
It's a little beat up but seems to work fine. I've actually never run film through it through. The light seals look good though. It does have a couple issues though. It looks like was dropped on the corner by the rewind knob. As a result the safety release that you have to move over to pull the rewind crank up is kind of sticky, so you have to push it with a little force. You also have to manually push it back to lock the crank down. The focusing screen has dust and poo poo on it and it looks like its been scratched at the top of the frame. Otherwise it has the scuffs and scratches you would expect from a camera this old.

$75 shipped

album

SOLD Nikon FM2n
This one is in great shape. I have shot a roll of film through it and had no problems. Only cosmetic problem is a ding on the prism. There isn't even any brassing anywhere.

$250 shipped

album

Then I have some lenses all of them are in great shape. No scratches, haze, separation etc. There is probably a little dust in there, but I had trouble finding it. The aperture blades snap right into place and back. No idea how I ended up with 2 28mm f/2 lenses, but it is not a mistake there are two of them. There is one now.

Nikon 24mm f/2.8 AI
$125 shipped

album

Nikon 35mm f/2 AI-S
The focus ring on this one feels loose. Not like it rattles around but just that it turns very freely, not much damping.
$200 shipped

album

Nikon 28mm f/2 AI-S
$250 shipped

album

SOLD Nikon 28mm f/2 AI-S
$250 shipped

album

I really only want to ship to the US right now, had some issues a while back with slow shipments and I'm guessing Covid19 isn't going to help with that.

eggsovereasy fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 8, 2020

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?
Anybody have an Fuji X100 they want to sell?

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Ouhei posted:

Fuji 56mm F 1.2
- Decent Condition, the body of the lens is scuffed up, but nothing is broken/bent and the lens operates perfectly
- Comes with 3rd party caps
- $600 shipped

Edit: Lowered prices based on additional pricing research.

If you were interested in unloading the 56 1.2 for $550 I'd be interested, assuming glass is clean and no damage to the filter threads? Sorry if that's insultingly low. It's something I don't necessarily need right now (I'm actually trying to find a 55-200), but would really like to have in my kit at some point.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

SuicidalSmurf posted:

If you were interested in unloading the 56 1.2 for $550 I'd be interested, assuming glass is clean and no damage to the filter threads? Sorry if that's insultingly low. It's something I don't necessarily need right now (I'm actually trying to find a 55-200), but would really like to have in my kit at some point.

I could do that, the glass is clean and no damage to the threads, all the scuff marks on the lens are just surface marks that knocked off the black finish. Paypal is awboyd919 at gmail if you want it.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

the brassing is a badge of honor that proves you are a REal Photographer imo

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

polyester concept posted:

the brassing is a badge of honor that proves you are a REal Photographer imo

Or clumsy....

or good with sandpaper to make it look like you're a P R O.

GreaseGunner
Dec 26, 2012

Just chillin'
Kodak Commercial Ektar 10in large format lens on a No.4 Acme Synchro shutter. Glass is good and clean, shutter works on all stops and settings and seems pretty accurate even in the slower shutter speeds. Comes with what I believe is the original case.

$360 shipped

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

XBenedict posted:

Or clumsy....

or good with sandpaper to make it look like you're a P R O.

Frankly relieved that I won't be the first to ding it up, I'll be less apt to baby it and actually use the dang thing.

Edit- money sent!

SuicidalSmurf fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jun 24, 2020

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

SuicidalSmurf posted:

Frankly relieved that I won't be the first to ding it up, I'll be less apt to baby it and actually use the dang thing.

Edit- money sent!

Got it! I'll get that out by the weekend at the latest.

Ouhei
Oct 23, 2008

Ouhei posted:

Fuji xPro2 Black Body
- Very Good condition, a few small marks from use but overall looks fairly new still.
- Running latest firmware
- Original eye cup fell off, will come with a "large" style replacement.
- Comes with Body, Original Battery, Original Charger, Original Box and 2 32GB SD cards
- $700 shipped (Extra $20 if you want the strap as well, it's a 54" Lance Strap)

Fuji 35mm F 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box,
- I lost the original hood a few years ago
- $450shipped

Fuji 16mm 1.4
- Like New Condition
- Comes with Original Caps, Original Box, Original Hood
- $700 shipped

These are going to MPB this weekend if no one wants them, price is lowest I'll take (otherwise after I pay shipping and paypal fees it'll be the same as sending them to MPB).

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007
Holy hookrat Sally smoking crack in the alley!

OJ.SImpson posted:

ZEISS 85mm 1.4 ZF

This one is manual focus only

$400 SHIPPED to lower 48 USA

Is this still for sale? If so, I'm interested.

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007

eggsovereasy posted:

Got some 35mm Nikon stuff for sale.

Nikon FM2n
This one is in great shape. I have shot a roll of film through it and had no problems. Only cosmetic problem is a ding on the prism. There isn't even any brassing anywhere.

$250 shipped

album

Nikon 28mm f/2 AI-S
$250 shipped

album

Nikon 28mm f/2 AI-S
$250 shipped

album

I really only want to ship to the US right now, had some issues a while back with slow shipments and I'm guessing Covid19 isn't going to help with that.

I'm interested in the FM2n and one of the 28mm f/2 lenses (which ever one you think is in better condition, I guess). Price sounds good, I'm in PA. Sent a PM as well.

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

Ouhei posted:

Got it! I'll get that out by the weekend at the latest.

Lens arrived today, love it already, thanks!

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Prolonged Priapism posted:

I'm interested in the FM2n and one of the 28mm f/2 lenses (which ever one you think is in better condition, I guess). Price sounds good, I'm in PA. Sent a PM as well.

The FM2 and a 28mm f/2 have been sold to Prolonged Priapism

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
Shot in the dark, but if anyone has a Mamiya RB67 they’d be willing to part with, let me know!

Bonus points if you’d want to trade it for a Fuji GW690III...

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Anybody have an Fuji X100 they want to sell?

I have an original one in good condition if you're interested.

Clayton Bigsby
Apr 17, 2005

frogbs posted:

Shot in the dark, but if anyone has a Mamiya RB67 they’d be willing to part with, let me know!

Bonus points if you’d want to trade it for a Fuji GW690III...

Why on earth would you trade away a Texas Leica?! Not that the RB isn't rad.

You're not located in the EU are you?

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

Clayton Bigsby posted:

Why on earth would you trade away a Texas Leica?! Not that the RB isn't rad.

You're not located in the EU are you?

It’s a great camera, I’m just not using it very much. I think for what I like to shoot a SLR or waist level finder will be more my speed. I also like that 6x7 is closer to the 35mm aspect ratio. I like to print in the darkroom to cheap/easy to find matte sizes (usually IKEA frames) so 6x9 is somewhat lost on most of my prints.

And I’m in the US!

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

frogbs posted:

It’s a great camera, I’m just not using it very much. I think for what I like to shoot a SLR or waist level finder will be more my speed. I also like that 6x7 is closer to the 35mm aspect ratio. I like to print in the darkroom to cheap/easy to find matte sizes (usually IKEA frames) so 6x9 is somewhat lost on most of my prints.

And I’m in the US!

6x9 is the same ratio as 35mm (36mm x 24mm) 3:2.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

eggsovereasy posted:

6x9 is the same ratio as 35mm (36mm x 24mm) 3:2.

Welp! Guess my math was wrong. I’m not smart.

I generally print 8x10. I thought I remember that being closer to 6x7, will have to break out my calculator...

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

frogbs posted:

Welp! Guess my math was wrong. I’m not smart.

I generally print 8x10. I thought I remember that being closer to 6x7, will have to break out my calculator...

it is, they used to call 6x7 "ideal ratio" because it is the closest ratio to 8x10.

2:3 ratios like 35mm or 6x9 lose a little more of the paper.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Paul MaudDib posted:

it is, they used to call 6x7 "ideal ratio" because it is the closest ratio to 8x10.

2:3 ratios like 35mm or 6x9 lose a little more of the paper.

6x7 is the same ratio as 8x10. The film is 60mm wide minus 4mm of rebate - so the image area is 56x70mm. There's a few weird exceptions like Linhof's cameras/backs, which are 56x72mm.

Bud
Oct 5, 2002

Quite Polite Like Walter Cronkite
If you'd want to try square in both waist level and view finder I have a zenza bronica S2 package that's not getting any use.

edit: already have a texas leica, prob my favorite camera

Prolonged Panorama
Dec 21, 2007

eggsovereasy posted:

The FM2 and a 28mm f/2 have been sold to Prolonged Priapism

These arrived today, everything is in beautiful condition. Thanks!

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Prolonged Priapism posted:

These arrived today, everything is in beautiful condition. Thanks!

Awesome, enjoy it!

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Anyone interested in a Tamron 150-600 for Canon? If you live in the Seattle area I'd love to meet and hand deliver it but if anyone outside that is interested I could probably ship within the U.S.

https://imgur.com/a/ghMX9ZP

EDIT: SOLD

LiterallyATomato fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 13, 2020

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

LiterallyATomato posted:

Anyone interested in a Tamron 150-600 for Canon? If you live in the Seattle area I'd love to meet and hand deliver it but if anyone outside that is interested I could probably ship within the U.S.

https://imgur.com/a/ghMX9ZP

What must randoms think looking at that picture out of context?

XBenedict fucked around with this message at 17:50 on Feb 20, 2021

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

ceci n'est pas une tomate

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

Ricoh GR ii - $250 CAD + whatever shipping ends up being.
Moderate wear, works great, had one hot pixel but I just did the pixel mapping thing.
No scratches on the lens, flash works.

bobmarleysghost fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jul 18, 2020

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

bobmarleysghost posted:

Ricoh GR ii - $250 CAD + whatever shipping ends up being.
Moderate wear, works great, had one hot pixel but I just did the pixel mapping thing.
No scratches on the lens, flash works.

Money sent.

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

XBenedict posted:

Money sent.

Received!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Found one .. ignore.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Jul 21, 2020

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

Customs was evidently backed up, but the package finally arrived today!

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

awesome, glad to hear!

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002

I feel comfortable enough now after several months of moving to Fuji that I'm ready to sell my Nikon gear. Is there any interest in the below? I'd rather give goons a chance before looking at a trade-in on KEH or MPB.

-D5100
-Tamron 17-50 2.8 (non-VC)
-Nikon 35 af-s 1.8g DX
-Nikon 50 af-s 1.8g
-Tokina 11-16 2.8 (version 1)
-Tamron 70-300 4-5.6
-Sigma 50-200 4-5.6 DC OS

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

Munkaboo posted:

I should've cleaned the dust off it but here you go - no scratches on the glass but some dust on the grip.

$1,150 shipped?

Bumping from several months ago - still available if anyone is interested.

grahm
Oct 17, 2005
taxes :(
Selling an X-T3, 18-55, and 4 OEM Fuji batteries. Listed in SA-mart but happy to post more details here as well.

grahm fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 4, 2020

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

SuicidalSmurf posted:

I feel comfortable enough now after several months of moving to Fuji that I'm ready to sell my Nikon gear. Is there any interest in the below? I'd rather give goons a chance before looking at a trade-in on KEH or MPB.

-D5100
-Tamron 17-50 2.8 (non-VC)
-Nikon 35 af-s 1.8g DX
-Nikon 50 af-s 1.8g
-Tokina 11-16 2.8 (version 1)
-Tamron 70-300 4-5.6
-Sigma 50-200 4-5.6 DC OS

I might be interested in the camera

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SuicidalSmurf
Feb 12, 2002