Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GashouseGorilla
Nov 11, 2011

Posted this in SA-Mart: selling my Panasonic Lumix G6:

Camera: Great, lightweight mirrorless camera that shoots nice 1080p video. Great walkaround camera, especially with the 20mm pancake prime:
Panasonic Lumix G6 with 14-42mm lens: $200
Panasonic 20mm f1.7 II: $200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

For sale: Zeiss/Hasselblad Sonnar 5.6/250 mm Superachromat CF

Body: 8
Optics: 9

Caps and shade included. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping in ConUS.

More pictures at: https://geza.zenfolio.com/p1026290906

Goon price: $1250.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Hey friends, I'm getting out of the Fuji xf system and into GFX full time. If anyone's interested i'll make a proper post for what is essentially a full XF kit:

2x fuji x-t3's, one with a vertical grip, one with the regular metal grip, and about 10 batteries total.
50-140mm 2.8 zoom lens
16-55mm 2.8 zoom lens
1.4x teleconverter

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!

red19fire posted:

Hey friends, I'm getting out of the Fuji xf system and into GFX full time. If anyone's interested i'll make a proper post for what is essentially a full XF kit:

2x fuji x-t3's, one with a vertical grip, one with the regular metal grip, and about 10 batteries total.
50-140mm 2.8 zoom lens
16-55mm 2.8 zoom lens
1.4x teleconverter

Might be interested in the 16-55 depending on price and condition. I've been very close to pulling the trigger on a new one during the winter sale.

mexecan
Jul 10, 2006

red19fire posted:

50-140mm 2.8 zoom lens
16-55mm 2.8 zoom lens
1.4x teleconverter

Maybe? I知 in the market for an XF body. But should flag that I知 located in Canada so it might not make sense given shipping/exchange.

helno
Jun 19, 2003

hmm now were did I leave that plane
Anyone need a cheap 70-300mm knock off FD lens? It has something loose in it but still works.

I also have an old Braun flash that should go to a good home.

Just want a few bucks for either and enough to cover the shipping.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

red19fire posted:

50-140mm 2.8 zoom lens
16-55mm 2.8 zoom lens
1.4x teleconverter

I might be interested in the 50-140 and/or the teleconverter, depending on price and condition. If you're interested in breaking the kit up that is

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Here's a long shot, but anyone want a David Busch extended manual for Canon 6D (mk1)? I sent the camera in to mpb a couple of weeks ago but I just noticed the book on my shelf. $4 plus media rate shipping.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

outcast_p posted:

Once again I am looking to sell off some cameras. I have 2 point and shoots and one SLR.

Payments via PayPal G&S. I ship via USPS, prices include shipping. Open to offers via email, please post here before emailing me. I don't have PMs. Email address (and paypal) is bchiarmonte@gmail.com

Group Pic:

Images of all of the cameras: https://imgur.com/a/H48VvaB

Olympus Stylus Epic DLX - $230 $215 : some light scuffs on the body from use. Everything functions as it should. One issue of note, the internal shades for the panorama mode in the viewfinder are faded and have some sort of spots on them. I am not sure what this is from, it shouldn't effect the pictures at all.

Olympus Stylus Zoom 80 - $45$35 : Overall great shape, functions as it should. The zoom and flash pop out and in smooth. Some marks on the body from use.

Yashica FX-2 w/ Yashica DSB 50 1.9 lens - $45$40 : Functions smooth on all shooting modes. Nice slr to play around with. Includes the manual. I do not have a battery to test the internal light meter.

Updated prices

Dauher
Jul 22, 2007
The man from not near.

mexecan posted:

Maybe? I知 in the market for an XF body. But should flag that I知 located in Canada so it might not make sense given shipping/exchange.

Ditto to that - I'm looking for a Fuji body somewhere between the XT2 and XT4. Depending on price I'd be interested.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer
I am looking for a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM (or equivalent macro lens for a canon) Wildly new to the hobby currently shooting on a Canon EOS Rebel T21.Or a 50mm that fits as well. Thanks! Pms are open!

Flaggy fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 19, 2022

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Flaggy posted:

I am looking for a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM (or equivalent macro lens for a canon) Wildly new to the hobby currently shooting on a Canon EOS Rebel T21.Or a 50mm that fits as well. Thanks! Pms are open!

I've got a used 100mm f/2.8, but it's an older model with no IS or anything like that. It's the lens I bought as a cheap learning lens when I started doing macro, it works fine but I upgraded a while back. Has some dings here and there but no lens issues if you're interested. I can pull it out and take some pics of it if you are, unless you were wanting a newer fancier model.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Any interest in my Fujifilm X100F? I知 going to take pictures for eBay but would rather not deal with that +fees. 20.8k shutter count, a few visible scratches but otherwise 100% functional, lens/viewfinder/screen look great.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I've got a used 100mm f/2.8, but it's an older model with no IS or anything like that. It's the lens I bought as a cheap learning lens when I started doing macro, it works fine but I upgraded a while back. Has some dings here and there but no lens issues if you're interested. I can pull it out and take some pics of it if you are, unless you were wanting a newer fancier model.

Go ahead and shoot me some Pics.

Flaggy fucked around with this message at 16:54 on Jul 19, 2022

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

My 5 year old is suddenly super interested in photography/video - I got her a cheaper handheld camera used off Adorama but it was broken out of the box; wherein she informed me she REALLY wants a "big camera for pictures".

So I'm on the hunt for a robust, old as gently caress, but functional DSLR or similar. Anyone have an old Rebel or 20D or something? Not picky here at all.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

you can probably find one of those chunky DSLR looking Fuji FinePix cameras for under 50 bucks

they look like this

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Walked posted:

My 5 year old is suddenly super interested in photography/video - I got her a cheaper handheld camera used off Adorama but it was broken out of the box; wherein she informed me she REALLY wants a "big camera for pictures".

So I'm on the hunt for a robust, old as gently caress, but functional DSLR or similar. Anyone have an old Rebel or 20D or something? Not picky here at all.

polyester concept posted:

you can probably find one of those chunky DSLR looking Fuji FinePix cameras for under 50 bucks

they look like this

I have an old Panasonic FZ50. It's got pretty DSLR equivalent ergonomics. If this isn't too ancient for you I can charge up a battery and make sure it works and post some pics.

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

BetterLekNextTime posted:

I have an old Panasonic FZ50. It's got pretty DSLR equivalent ergonomics. If this isn't too ancient for you I can charge up a battery and make sure it works and post some pics.

That would be AWESOME :)

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Second interest check on my X100F before it goes on eBay, 100% functional and complete but it has some scratches on the bottom corners of the body and lens cap. 21k shutter count.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Posting my Panasonic Lumix FZ-50 for Walked's kid. $60 shipped? obo

This was such a rad camera in it's day, in fact the very same camera I was using when I first started posting in Dorkroom.

IMG_0355 on Flickr

IMG_0356 on Flickr

IMG_0354 on Flickr

Shots from today, straight out of camera

P1150806 on Flickr

P1150803 on Flickr

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Interest check in any of the following:
  • Fuji X-T1 -- well used
  • Fuji 18-55 f/2.8-4 -- well used
  • Fuji 35mm f/2 WR -- good condition
  • Rokinon 12mm f/2 -- good condition
  • Lee Seven5 filter system w/ big stopper, soft GND and hard GND (perfect for the 18-55, very minimal vignetting on the 12mm, can be used down to ~12mm on the 10-24 as well according to reports)
Just upgraded to an X-H1 and picked up the 16-55 f/2.8, so consolidating.

XBenedict
May 23, 2006

YOUR LIPS SAY 0, BUT YOUR EYES SAY 1.

Splinter posted:

Interest check in any of the following:
  • Fuji X-T1 -- well used
  • Fuji 18-55 f/2.8-4 -- well used
  • Fuji 35mm f/2 WR -- good condition
  • Rokinon 12mm f/2 -- good condition
  • Lee Seven5 filter system w/ big stopper, soft GND and hard GND (perfect for the 18-55, very minimal vignetting on the 12mm, can be used down to ~12mm on the 10-24 as well according to reports)
Just upgraded to an X-H1 and picked up the 16-55 f/2.8, so consolidating.

I could have interest in the Roki. Price it.

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam

XBenedict posted:

I could have interest in the Roki. Price it.

same

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
I was thinking in the $180ish shipped range. It's in great condition. I'll get a proper for sale post w/ pics up this weekend.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Edit: all remaining items were sold to MBP.

I bought a new R5 to replace my 5D III for macrophotography, and decided I can't justify carrying owning a full frame camera for hobby stuff and a fuji system for family shots. So, I'm selling my entire fuji kit, as well as my old canon 5D III with 24-105 f/4L.

All items are in their original boxes with all original accessories (caps, hoods, cases, etc). I'm the original, only owner of all of the items. I'm happy to answer questions or take any additional photos. I've sold a few lenses in this thread and I think people would tell you that I take care of my stuff. All prices include UPS ground shipping in the continental US.vvv

• Fuji X-T2 camera with kit lens, XF18-55mm F2.84 R LM OIS, with extra NP-W126S battery. $750
  • Fujinon XF23mm F1.4 R $450
  • Fujinon XF56mm F1.2 R $650 - SOLD
  • Fuji EF-X500 Flash $150 - SOLD
  • EOS 5D Mark III kit with EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM lens $1200

Fuji X-T2 camera with kit lens, XF1855mm F2.84 R LM OIS
The camera is in like-new condition. Includes an extra NP-W126S battery bought in September 2020, as well as the original battery from 2015 (which doesn't last as long as it used to). Includes original box, manual, charger, lens hood, strap. I think everything that came with the camera is in there.

Fujinon XF23mm F1.4R
Very good condition. There are a few very small scuffs on the knurling around the lens. Includes original box, hood, and caps.

Fujinon XF56mm F1.2 R $650 - SOLD
Good condition. There is a single speck of dust that I can see on the glass inside the lens. It doesn稚 show up when you take photos. Includes original box, manual, hood, and caps.

Fuji EF-X500 Flash - SOLD
Like new condition. It's seen very little use (probably <200 pops total). Includes the original box, manual, two diffusion heads, cold shoe stand thingy, and case.

EOS 5D Mark III kit with EF 24-105 f/4L IS USM lens
In original box, with lens, hood, caps, charger, strap, manuals. I think all of the original box contents are there. I'm also including two extra third party Powerextra batteries (bought in 2020).

The canon is in fair condition. It's got some miles on it, and some scuffs on the bottom. There's a mild scratch on the back screen. The screen scratch is the only significant cosmetic issue. The lens hasn't seen much use at all and is in "like new" condition.
It has 49k clicks on the shutter (never replaced). The estimated life on these shutters is supposed to be 150k.

All of the photos in this gallery were shot with this camera. I don't have samples from the fuji kit, since I don't put my non-macro stuff online. I'd be happy to post some here if you're interested or concerned about anything.

Graniteman fucked around with this message at 12:32 on Apr 26, 2021

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Bought this via Pm's. Posting here for posterity.

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Graniteman posted:

Fuji EF-X500 Flash $150

:words:

Fuji EF-X500 Flash
Like new condition. It's seen very little use (probably <200 pops total). Includes the original box, manual, two diffusion heads, cold shoe stand thingy, and case.

I've always wanted a better flash for my X-T2! I'll take this. Just shoot me a PM where to send money.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

I've always wanted a better flash for my X-T2! I'll take this. Just shoot me a PM where to send money.

PM sent!

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

$154.79 sent to cover fees, thanks!

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

$154.79 sent to cover fees, thanks!

Shipping label is printed, and it will go out tomorrow. Tracking number sent by PM. Thanks! I hope you enjoy the flash.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Graniteman posted:

• Fujinon XF56mm F1.2 R $650 - SOLD

User Korenwolf is buying the 56mm over PM. Posting the details here for posterity. They sent me the money over paypal, and I'm prepping the lens for shipment.
edit: I PM'd them the tracking number. It will go out tomorrow.

Graniteman fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Mar 2, 2021

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Better late than never, here's the Rokinon 12mm. Decided to just post everything and will leave it up here for a bit before ebay or mpb.

Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS for Fuji X Mount -- $150 shipped
Lens is in great shape, wasn't used that often (mainly on a tripod for landscapes and some astro). Includes box, hood, manuals and lens pouch.

More photos

Fuji XF 35mm F2 R WR -- $260 shipped Sold to Health Services
Also in very good condition. Includes box, hood, caps, manuals, lens pouch or wrap (unopened).

More photos

Fuji X-T1 + XF 18-55mmF2.8-4 R LM OIS -- Combo: $450, X-T1: $225, 18-55: $240 (all shipped) Sold to Leos Klein
X-T1 has some small paint scratches, rubber grips are worn and feel like they are starting to let go of the body (some light adhesive of some sort could easily fix this if they start to peel). Screen, viewfinder and sensor are in good shape. There's some dust spots on the sensor that shows up in some photos, but possibly just needs to be blown off and is easy to correct in post when noticeable. Everything works, only ~10k shutter count. Includes original box (box goes with the X-T1 if split, have a neoprene lens pouch I can send with the 18-55 if split), manuals, caps, Fuji battery/charger, Fuji EF-X8 flash (never used). Also includes a neoprene case that fits the X-T1 + 18-55 (and other similarly sized lenses) and Wasabi 2 battery + charger kit. Wasn't planning on include an SD card, but if you need one to make this a complete package I have a 32GB card (750-800 shots when shooting RAW + JPEG IIRC) I can throw in for a little extra.

18-55 front element has a little bit of play, but the lens is still good optically and mechanically. A few cosmetic scratches on the body, and the zoom ring grooves are a little dirty (but could probably be cleaned up a bit more). Includes manual, hood, caps.

More photos

Lee Seven5 filter system + filter set -- $100 shipped Sold to Lawson
Great filter system for mirrorless APS-C and m4/3 cameras. If you're looking to get into long exposures (via the big stopper) and/or GNDs, this is a great entry kit. Some of the filters have some light scratching over the part that slides into the filter holder (so doesn't affect image quality at all). These can be used on lenses with up to a 72mm filter thread (which on Fuji is pretty much everything except the 16-55 and 100-400 last I checked). Even can be used on wide angles like the Rokinon/Samyang 12mm (minor vignetting) , and supposedly in the 10-12mm range on the 10-24 depending on the circumstances as well. I imagine its compatibility is similar on other mirrorless APS-C and m4/3 systems.
Includes:
  • Filter holder + pouch
  • 67mm adaptor (used w/ Rokinon 12mm, also works w/ Fuji 16mmF1.4 and Fuji18-135)
  • 62mm adaptor (used w/ 18-55 via 58-62mm step up ring, 58/62 covers a ton of Fuji lenses)
  • Big Stopper (ND 3.0, 10 stop) filter
  • 0.9 (3 stop) hard GND filter
  • 0.6 (2 stop) soft GND filter
  • 3 filter holder pouch
  • 58-62mm step up ring
  • 62mm generic lens cap (if you want)

More photos

B+W 62mm XS-Pro Kaesemann High Transmission Circular Polarizer MRC-Nano Filter -- $45 shipped
High quality screw on circular polarizer. I used this primarily on the 18-55 via the 58-62mm step up filter (have one of these available, but dibs would go to someone getting the filter kit, but if no one is interested in the filter kit I can include the step up ring/62mm lens cap w/ this).

CPL in action! (on a TV):

More pics

Domke Wraps -- $5 each added to another order, otherwise $20 shipped for all 3 Sold to Sigourney Cheevos/HarmB
I've got 3 Domke wraps that I no longer use (got some neoprene lens sacks): one 15" wrap, two 11" wraps. Nice way to add some extra protection from scratches when putting gear in a bag with other items. The 11" ones work for smaller mirrorless lenses (fit both the Rokinon 12mm and 18-55), while the 15" one can handle significantly larger lenses and maybe even some small camera setups (I used the 15" mainly with the Fuji 55-200).

More photos

Splinter fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Apr 27, 2021

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
PayPal received from Sigourney Cheevos for the Domke wraps.

GlassEye-Boy
Jul 12, 2001

qirex posted:

Any interest in my Fujifilm X100F? I’m going to take pictures for eBay but would rather not deal with that +fees. 20.8k shutter count, a few visible scratches but otherwise 100% functional, lens/viewfinder/screen look great.

Pm the price please

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Flaggy posted:

Bought this via Pm's. Posting here for posterity.

Received equipment from Fingers McLongDong everything in excellent condition, would buy from again!

Korenwolf
Mar 14, 2007

Nap Ghost

Graniteman posted:

User Korenwolf is buying the 56mm over PM. Posting the details here for posterity. They sent me the money over paypal, and I'm prepping the lens for shipment.
edit: I PM'd them the tracking number. It will go out tomorrow.

Just got it everything looks great. Thank you.

Graniteman
Nov 16, 2002

Korenwolf posted:

Just got it everything looks great. Thank you.

Glad to hear it arrived quickly. Enjoy the lens!

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
Domke wraps for Sigourney Cheevos were shipped today, tracking provided via PM.

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.
Any interest on:

- Fujifilm Astia 100 in 120 format
- Fujifilm Astia 100 in 220 format
- Fujifilm Natura 1600 in 35mm
- Fujifilm Acros 100 in 120 format
- Fujifilm Provia 100 in 35mm
all expired, but stored frozen for its entire life
-fujifilm industrial 100 in 35mm (24 exposures)
-fujifilm 160ns in 120
Not sure about expiration but frozen

- olympis pen-ee2?
- Nikon D300
- hasselblad macro bellows kit ("C" version)
- nikon FE

- a mini speed graphic (6x9)
- topcor 90mm
- mamiya 6x7 back

Wild EEPROM fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Mar 8, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Curious about the Olympus pen-ee2