Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Crossposting my Fuji X100S from SA-Mart to here : https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3988567

Selling my lightly used Fuji X100S, it's unfortunately sat in my bag for far too long due to COVID. I love the form factor and it takes amazing photos. It's a great starter walkaround camera if you don't want to dive into a big DSLR rabbit hole.

Price: $450
Paypal: Patrick@photex-media.net

Comes with

Fujifilm X100S with 6500 Shutter Count
JB Grip
Extended Shutter Button
Lens Hood
3 Batteries
2 Chargers

Item Shots:

Demo Shots:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walked
Apr 14, 2003

Walked posted:

Few more items to sell:

Sony A7C
Great condition. Original box in hand.
Will include a 64gb Sony SD Card. Battery is third party but has been solid.
Body only.
$1300

Tamron 17-28 2.8 RXD - E Mount
Almost zero use. Turns out I'm really not using this focal range these days honestly.
$700

Tamron 28-75 2.8 RXD - E Mount
Very little use; moving to the Sigma model here for slightly different focal range (and basically convert my two Tamron into 1 lens I'll use more)
$700

Fotodiox Dumb Adapter + Tamron 28-75 XR Di (EF Mount)
edit: shoot forgot photo here; sorry! if someone is interested I'll grab a pic
The adapter locks it into 2.8 aperture with MF only. I used this as a webcam lens with an old A7S.
$200

RRS BH-40 Head w/ QR Lever
$295

Adding a few more items, about to start listing elsewhere too.

Sony 70-200 2.8 (mk1)
$1250

Sigma 105 1.4 - E mount

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Sold

UncleGuito fucked around with this message at 06:20 on Mar 14, 2022

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

If anybody wants a monochrome converted A7R3, have a look at my ad here (you don't have to be a member there to read all the details): https://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1739104
- Working A7R3
- Corroded body, electronics are working
- Sensor defect

edgar_
Sep 4, 2003

kampen mot gud og hvite krist er i gang
Grimey Drawer
edit: sold elsewhere

edgar_ fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Jan 28, 2022

Turbinosamente
May 29, 2013

Lights on, Lights off
I got directed here from elsewhere, but in case somebody didn't see it I slapped up a bunch of vintage cameras in SA mart. Some are functional, some are probably better off as nifty decorative objects on the shelf. The probably functional highlights include a Polaroid One Step and two 110 film cameras I have yet to post pics of. Everything else is various flavors of Brownie.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life
What are everyone's suggestions for selling gear of higher value? I have an R5 and an RF 24-105L that I will be selling. I'll probably do eBay (though that can be adventurous, and high fees), because I feel like there is somewhat of a safety net compared to FB Marketplace. I contacted MBP but their quote was really low. Same with KEH.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Marklar posted:

What are everyone's suggestions for selling gear of higher value? I have an R5 and an RF 24-105L that I will be selling. I'll probably do eBay (though that can be adventurous, and high fees), because I feel like there is somewhat of a safety net compared to FB Marketplace. I contacted MBP but their quote was really low. Same with KEH.

Have you tried Fredmiranda? You'll definitely get lowball offers, but you might get the asking price if you are willing to wait.

Marklar
Jul 24, 2003

Ball is Love
Ball is Life

theHUNGERian posted:

Have you tried Fredmiranda? You'll definitely get lowball offers, but you might get the asking price if you are willing to wait.

I didn’t but I’ll check it out. Though I imagine they’d be weary of someone with a new account. Thanks for the suggestion.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Facebook marketplace has been very good to me, and I buy and sell a lot of gear.. There's also a ton of dedicated camera gear buying and selling groups on Facebook too.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I've sold things on r/photomarket with good success before.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
I’ve had good success on eBay, but I’ve also heard horror stories of people claiming gear arrived broken to try to get a refund when you sell with no returns.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
eBay almost always rules in buyers favor with basically no trouble at all. They’re extremely good about that, and no returns doesn’t cover damaged items or items that don’t match the listing.

Splinter
Jul 4, 2003
Cowabunga!
For buying I've had no issues with mpb, and they tend to have the best selection and prices for Fuji stuff. However, I've never had to deal with support.

For selling, IME ebay is the way to go as even stuff that isn't that desirable tends to get bids and sells for significantly more than trying to move things on other sites. I've even sold broken computers & audio gear "for parts" for worthwhile prices. It also makes figuring out shipping costs a non-issue (just put in package dimensions / weight and the buyer only pays the actual shipping cost based on their address, with a discount). The shipping thing is especially nice for low price items as you don't need to worry about underestimating costs leading you not not actually making enough money on the sale to be worth the hassle.

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

MPB sold me an EX A7R3 that upon closer inspection (opening the body) had a corroded body, likely from salt water getting in.

All other purchases from them have been great though.

dakana
Aug 28, 2006
So I packed up my Salvador Dali print of two blindfolded dental hygienists trying to make a circle on an Etch-a-Sketch and headed for California.

Marklar posted:

I've done https://photography-on-the.net/forum/ a few times over the years with good experiences.

Ethics_Gradient
May 5, 2015

Common misconception that; that fun is relaxing. If it is, you're not doing it right.

Splinter posted:

For buying I've had no issues with mpb, and they tend to have the best selection and prices for Fuji stuff. However, I've never had to deal with support.

For selling, IME ebay is the way to go as even stuff that isn't that desirable tends to get bids and sells for significantly more than trying to move things on other sites. I've even sold broken computers & audio gear "for parts" for worthwhile prices. It also makes figuring out shipping costs a non-issue (just put in package dimensions / weight and the buyer only pays the actual shipping cost based on their address, with a discount). The shipping thing is especially nice for low price items as you don't need to worry about underestimating costs leading you not not actually making enough money on the sale to be worth the hassle.

eBay is great for selling stuff parts/as-is. It's also good if you've got something really niche; stick it up as a BIN and let it ride until the right person comes along.

The fees are a bit of a drag though, and although I've not dealt with a scammer yet, I do know they unilaterally side with buyers all the time. For that reason, I tend to only use it if I don't think I can move it through Marketplace locally or an online FB group. There are definitely some scammers about in the latter (there have been a couple posted about in the Australian Fuji users group) so take reasonable precautions.

For the R5 I'd probably try to sell it locally first; cash sale only, meet up in a public location that's not your house.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Edit: sold elsewhere

Dr. VooDoo fucked around with this message at 21:00 on May 13, 2022

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Preliminary interest check: is anyone looking for an Olympus 12-40 Pro 2.8 (first gen) or Panaleica 15mm 1.7? Also have an E-M10 body, but it's kind of beat up and I might just sell that to MPB for pennies.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

curried lamb of God posted:

Preliminary interest check: is anyone looking for an Olympus 12-40 Pro 2.8 (first gen) or Panaleica 15mm 1.7? Also have an E-M10 body, but it's kind of beat up and I might just sell that to MPB for pennies.

I’m interested in the Panaleica 15mm!

I’m also looking for a Panasonic GM5 in case anyone reading this has one they aren’t using :).

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
All right, here's everything! I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to photography as I'd like and have other things I'm saving for, so I'm putting my gear up for sale. Offers are welcomed, of course, and don't hesitate to DM if you have any questions. All prices include shipping within the US; I'd rather not deal with the headache of international shipping. Also available for local pickup if you're in the Arlington, VA area.

https://imgur.com/a/LMbfCoC

• Olympus 12-40 Pro 2.8, first gen. Includes the box, carrying case, and lens hood. There are a couple of small spots in the coating, which I've tried to capture as accurately as possible, but they don't affect the photo quality; no scratches or dents. $500
  • Panasonic/Leica DG Summilux 15mm 1.7. Includes the metal lens hood, and I'll ship it in the swanky Olympus padded lens case. There's a bit of wear on the rim of the lens hood, which is shown in one of the photos. $350Sold to Shadeofblue!
  • Olympus 40-150 4-5.6 R. The classic cheap zoom for MFT cameras! I'll ship it in the padded lens case as well. $75Sold to Dr. Despair!
  • Olympus E-M10, first gen. As you can see from the photos, it's beat up, but it works! Includes the original battery, a Wasabi battery, Wasabi charger, and the ECG-1 grip, which doesn't do anything but make it fit better in larger hands. $100 but make an offer, whateverSold on /r/photomarket

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 19:14 on May 26, 2022

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Sent you a pm about the 15mm f1.7.

EDIT: For the record, I sent money for the lens :).

ShadeofBlue fucked around with this message at 04:38 on May 20, 2022

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

Long shot, but would any 503CW owner be interested in trading for my RZ67 Pro II (body, two backs, 110 mm 210 mm Apo, 360 mm Apo, metered prism included)?

bobmarleysghost
Mar 7, 2006

I'll trade you my 500CM with a 50/150/80 setup if ya want

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

All right, here's everything! I haven't been able to dedicate as much time to photography as I'd like and have other things I'm saving for, so I'm putting my gear up for sale. Offers are welcomed, of course, and don't hesitate to DM if you have any questions. All prices include shipping within the US; I'd rather not deal with the headache of international shipping. Also available for local pickup if you're in the Arlington, VA area.

https://imgur.com/a/LMbfCoC

• Olympus 12-40 Pro 2.8, first gen. Includes the box, carrying case, and lens hood. There are a couple of small spots in the coating, which I've tried to capture as accurately as possible, but they don't affect the photo quality; no scratches or dents. $500
  • Panasonic/Leica DG Summilux 15mm 1.7. Includes the metal lens hood, and I'll ship it in the swanky Olympus padded lens case. There's a bit of wear on the rim of the lens hood, which is shown in one of the photos. $350Sold to Shadeofblue!
  • Olympus 40-150 4-5.6 R. The classic cheap zoom for MFT cameras! I'll ship it in the padded lens case as well. $75
  • Olympus E-M10, first gen. As you can see from the photos, it's beat up, but it works! Includes the original battery, a Wasabi battery, Wasabi charger, and the ECG-1 grip, which doesn't do anything but make it fit better in larger hands. $100 but make an offer, whatever

Price drops - $450 for the 12-40, $65 for the 40-150, $75 for the camera!

curried lamb of God fucked around with this message at 19:14 on May 26, 2022

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Sending you a pm about the 40-150

e. sent money for the 40-150!

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 18:07 on May 24, 2022

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

bobmarleysghost posted:

I'll trade you my 500CM with a 50/150/80 setup if ya want

Thanks, but I really want a camera with the gliding mirrors gizmo for the once-a-year shot with a 250 mm.

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

you can get that with a 501cm, iirc the big feature of the 503 series is ttl flash.

also i've read things saying the vignetting is overstated. longest lens i have is a 150mm though so i don't really know, but the 150mm is fine on my 500cm. I have an acute matte d screen though

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

eggsovereasy posted:

you can get that with a 501cm, iirc the big feature of the 503 series is ttl flash.

also i've read things saying the vignetting is overstated. longest lens i have is a 150mm though so i don't really know, but the 150mm is fine on my 500cm. I have an acute matte d screen though

Yes, a 501CM is also an option I would consider. In fact, I am also considering a 2000 FCW. I know their shutters can't be serviced, but I am really curious about the 110 mm F/2 lens. I used to laugh at character lenses, but ever since I have been absorbing other people's work, I am pro character.

I saw pictures showing the vignetting (http://www.dmin-dmax.fr/photoe2f.htm), and while I agree that it is not so bad, I would much rather not have to deal with it. The 503CW is also a bit more recent, so I would expect fewer issues.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners

One more drop to $425 for the 12-40 - selling to MPB otherwise!

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Selling my Canon 85mm f/1.8 USM, it’s been sitting in my case for over 4 years with no use, could use the cash instead!

Clean and rarely used. Optics are perfect and motor works solidly. It was a great lens when I did use it, but it was very little and I’ve switched systems/careers.

Looking for $275 + shipping if possible!

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

RZ67ProII kit

RZ67 Pro II, WLF, A4 focusing screen, Sekor Z 110 mm f/2.8 W, lens hood/caps, two 6x7 Pro II backs, two filters (Breakthrough 3-stop ND, B+W basic red dark 630).
The spacing on one of the backs is a bit worse than the other, but I have never seen an overlapping frame nor have I seen any light leaks (after many rolls of Delta 3200). Bellows is smooth all the way.

Apo-Sekor Z 210 mm f/4.5 with lens hood/caps:
This lens has a habit of triggering the leaf shutter, even when you don't push the exposure button on the body. No exposure is taken (the mirror stays down), and it is trivial to see when the leaf shutter has been fired because you won't see anything through the finder/prism. When this happens, I put on the lens cap, set the body to multi-exposure, take a 1/400 s exposure at f/16, and recock the shutter (film does not advance). Alternatively it would be possible to take the lens off the body, but that seems more cumbersome to me.
The glass has no scratches/haze/fungus and there is no oil on the blades. Aperture stops click nicely.

Apo-Sekor Z 350 mm f/5.6 with support rail and caps, no hood:
The glass has no scratches/haze/fungus and there is no oil on the blades. Aperture stops click nicely.

AE II metered prism (FE701):
Rubber eye cup, FD701 magnifier, and (broken) plastic cover are included. The spot meter agrees with my Sekonic L-608 and my A7R3. There are a couple of minor wear marks and there is some dust on the inside. The rubber eyecup of the meter is bent out of shape a bit.

Goon price: $2000 (price includes shipping and I absorb paypal fees). Willing to ship to AK/HI/territories and Canada. Local pickup in Santa Barbara gets a $150 discount. Hassle-free returns.

Will leave for travel tomorrow, and I promise to get back to your PMs when I return (~6/9) before listing it elsewhere.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
Going through my closet again to move some photo gear I don't need. Contact me at rontalvos @ gmail or via PM for any questions/additional pictures.

I have some pictures hosted on imgur and some on google photos, apologies for any confusion. I prefer paypal (you pay fees for G&S) but am open to other payment options, just ask. Shipping prices have increased quite a bit lately but I package things well to survive the journey. For tripods shipping is $10 and for smaller items it's $5.

Google photo link for everything: https://photos.app.goo.gl/BG6Tvohyi5SA53Eo6

Tripods:
Manfrotto 144
: A heavy beast, unpainted silver metallic color. Perfect for sunny shoots where black legs become too hot to touch within minutes, nice and stable for film cameras, long lenses, or spotting scopes. $85

Manfrotto 3205 /190B: More portable smaller legs, a great general purpose tripod. Currently paired with the below 308RC ball head, a great package for $85 or legs alone for $65

Heads:
Manfrotto 308RC
: Ball head similar to the 486rc2, basically an older model with the older model markings. Works great, currently mounted to the 3205/190B legs but would sell separately for $25

Manfrotto 322rc2 Video Grip Head $55 for the one with a dry level, $70 for the one with the working bubble level.

Manfrotto 3025: This was used for an old spotting scope and has some kind of spotting scope mount on it all gooped up with hot glue or something. The glue is old and flaking off and seems removable, but I have no use for it. $Free with any other item.

Monopods:
Manfrotto 861B
, aluminum monopod $45

Velbon neopod 6 carbon fiber monopod $60

Riteway 4x5 Film Holders: I got these used and barely used them myself. I used them for exposures directly on photo paper and as far as I know they have no light leaks. $8 each.

ETRSi Stuff:
I posted these a while ago but only sold one of the 120 backs, the rest is still for sale.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/tGboMjzKAwduXXBs6

120 back $85
220 back $70
Polaroid back $30

The enormous viewfinder is the Sport Prism Finder which there isn't a lot of documentation on out there. It's a big viewfinder with a lot of eye relief which is great for tripods, especially for macro photography and for sports. This is a link to the manual which has this gem of an action shot with the viewfinder. https://www.cameramanuals.org/bronica/bronica_action_prism.pdf I could find none of these for sale anywhere on the web, $110

Film camera goodies:

AG1B flash bulbs: 3 boxes total available.

1 (full) box of 48 bulbs: $10 (2 available)
1 (partial) box of 38 bulbs: $7

Kodak Retina-Curtar-Xenon 35mm f/5.6 wide-angle lens Schneider Kreuznach: Old Kodak Retina lens, $20

Rollei Mutar 0.6x Carl Zeiss wide angle lens. $15

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jun 22, 2022

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Rontalvos posted:

Manfrotto 308RC: Ball head similar to the 486rc2, basically an older model with the older model markings. Works great, currently mounted to the 3205/190B legs but would sell separately for $25

I sent you an email about this

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Cognac McCarthy posted:

I sent you an email about this

And I received money, packaged it, sent you tracking, and will drop it by the PO today or tomorrow.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Dr. Despair posted:

Sending you a pm about the 40-150

e. sent money for the 40-150!

I forgot to say anything, but I got this a while ago with prompt and excellent shipping, a+ experience, etc!

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

theHUNGERian posted:

RZ67ProII kit

RZ67 Pro II, WLF, A4 focusing screen, Sekor Z 110 mm f/2.8 W, lens hood/caps, two 6x7 Pro II backs, two filters (Breakthrough 3-stop ND, B+W basic red dark 630).
The spacing on one of the backs is a bit worse than the other, but I have never seen an overlapping frame nor have I seen any light leaks (after many rolls of Delta 3200). Bellows is smooth all the way.

Apo-Sekor Z 210 mm f/4.5 with lens hood/caps:
This lens has a habit of triggering the leaf shutter, even when you don't push the exposure button on the body. No exposure is taken (the mirror stays down), and it is trivial to see when the leaf shutter has been fired because you won't see anything through the finder/prism. When this happens, I put on the lens cap, set the body to multi-exposure, take a 1/400 s exposure at f/16, and recock the shutter (film does not advance). Alternatively it would be possible to take the lens off the body, but that seems more cumbersome to me.

Apo-Sekor Z 350 mm f/5.6 with support rail and caps, no hood:

AE II metered prism (FE701):
Rubber eye cup, FD701 magnifier, and (broken) plastic cover are included. The spot meter agrees with my Sekonic L-608 and my A7R3. There are a couple of minor wear marks and there is some dust on the inside. The rubber eyecup of the meter is bent out of shape a bit.

Goon price: $2000 (price includes shipping and I absorb paypal fees). Willing to ship to AK/HI/territories and Canada. Local pickup in Santa Barbara gets a $150 discount. Hassle-free returns.

Will leave for travel tomorrow, and I promise to get back to your PMs when I return (~6/9) before listing it elsewhere.

Last call at $1800.

HorribleAvatar
Feb 26, 2012

We're through running form these bastards!
Hello everyone, I figure I would make a post here first before listing anything for sale on Ebay. Would anyone be interested in buying my X100V? It has less than 200 shutter clicks and is in pristine condition. I have a few pictures I can share. I've posted it locally and am wanting to cast as wide a net as possible so if you are interested, please PM for details.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Rontalvos posted:

And I received money, packaged it, sent you tracking, and will drop it by the PO today or tomorrow.

Got it today, in great condition and packed as impeccably as anything I've ever received in the mail. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Looking for a cheap Ricoh GR or similar pocket 1" sensor.