Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
I have 7 unopened packs (50 sheets each) of Red River Pecos 60# Gloss pre-scored 8x9" cardstock for panoramic cards (4x9 folded). I bought them June 2021 so they're relatively new.

It's great paper and the cards have been selling well, but this paper sometimes curls a bit and gets head strikes on the trailing edge. With my designs for this size card it's a problem when it happens and I don't feel like fighting it anymore so I'm switching to 11x17 sheets. But if you have a better printer or better climate control in your house this is a fun, unusual size that will stand out (but still only needs regular letter postage).

I don't mind hanging on to them in case I get a more forgiving printer in the future but I also wouldn't mind the cash and declutter now.

The packs are $35 each but I'd let them go for $25 each (US only). I haven't priced out shipping but maybe we split it if you just buy 1 or 2 packs otherwise shipping included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Selling a Fuji X mount 16mm 2.8 and a TTArtisan 23mm 1.4 X mount.

Fuji 16mm 2.8 - Asking $250 shipped - sold

I bought this for a vacation to Seattle last summer and I don’t think I have put it on my camera since. I purchased it at National Camera Exchange in Minneapolis graded in near mint condition. Comes with box and all accessories.

TTArtisan 23 mm 1.4 Fuji X Mount - asking $75 shipped

I… don’t know why I bought this. I thought it would be fun, but it’s too hard to manually focus my kids moving 75mph. Comes with original magnetic cap and rear Fuji cap.

Lemme know if you have any questions, goons. DM for payment info if you’re interested. Thanks.

Brrrmph fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Dec 31, 2022

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Brrrmph posted:

Selling a Fuji X mount 16mm 2.8 and a TTArtisan 23mm 1.4 X mount.

Fuji 16mm 2.8 - Asking $250 shipped

I bought this for a vacation to Seattle last summer and I don’t think I have put it on my camera since. I purchased it at National Camera Exchange in Minneapolis graded in near mint condition. Comes with box and all accessories.

TTArtisan 23 mm 1.4 Fuji X Mount - asking $75 shipped

I… don’t know why I bought this. I thought it would be fun, but it’s too hard to manually focus my kids moving 75mph. Comes with original magnetic cap and rear Fuji cap.

Lemme know if you have any questions, goons. DM for payment info if you’re interested. Thanks.

PMed about the 16

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Dudeabides posted:

PMed about the 16

Sweet. Sent you back a reply.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Last call on that sweet, sweet TTArtisan 23 mm 1.4 Fuji X Mount before I put it on eBay.

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Anyone selling a Fuji 18-55 kit lens?

Thoren
May 28, 2008

UncleGuito posted:

Anyone selling a Fuji 18-55 kit lens?

I am. Made in Japan. Looking to sell it with the 27mm F2.8 WR. Both are in great condition. I think the 18-55 has some very light dust from regular use but the 27mm is like-new.

Shipping is from Southeast Asia but it should only cost about $60 to the US via FedEx International Express. Delivery takes about 3-4 days according to their website.

I'm going to take some photos and decide on a price shortly. It'll be cheaper than the market value, even after shipping, because the lens prices in my country are aggressively low.

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008
Hi everyone, i'm selling my canon gear as i'm moving to M4/3!

https://imgur.com/a/AFx2cxv

Canon 6D Full Frame DSLR - 19k shutter count - $450
6D package includes:
-3rd party battery grip
-OEM Battery Charger + OEM battery + 3rd party battery
-Original Strap (unused)
-Black Rapid Sport camera sling with additional Arca Swiss Quick Release Mount

Canon EF 35mm F/2 IS USM - $380
Canon EF 24-105 F/4L IS USM - $460
Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II - $85 - SOLD
Canon EF 85mm F/1.8 USM - $230
Canon EF 70-200 F/4L USM w/ 3rd party lens collar - $400
Canon Speedlite 430EX II, Yonguno Speedlite YN460 - $75 for both - SOLD
Marumi DHG Circular Polarizing Filter 77mm - $50

Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise thanks for looking!

Turd Nelson fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Jan 13, 2023

1024x768
Oct 25, 2004

oh god
Anyone happen to be selling an A7RIII?

Dudeabides
Jul 26, 2009

"You better not buy me that goddamn tourist av"

Received the Fuji 16mm from Brrrmph today and I'm quite happy with it!

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Turd Nelson posted:

Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II - $85
Canon Speedlite 430EX II, Yonguno Speedlite YN460 - $75 for both
Marumi DHG Circular Polarizing Filter 77mm - $50

I'm just getting into the hobby and these sound like some basics I want to try out. How much for these shipped to 32250?

Turd Nelson
Nov 21, 2008

Lucid Nonsense posted:

I'm just getting into the hobby and these sound like some basics I want to try out. How much for these shipped to 32250?

Hi lucid, looks like $12.65 would get it shipped to your doorstep! Let me know if you're interested.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
edit: decided to postpone this for now

Thoren fucked around with this message at 17:01 on Jan 8, 2023

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Long shot, but is anyone looking to sell a cosmetically hosed up but functional 12-18mp camera and non-kit prime lens with a wide max aperture? I'd like to take a shot at nighttime building/skyline photography and I'm hoping to keep it at or below $200ish. Ebay and Facebook are always options but I'd rather enrich goons first if I can.

Thoren
May 28, 2008
Selling 27mm pancake lenses for Fujifilm X-mount. These are excess stock from kits so there's no box or hood. All of them are in excellent condition, tested on an X-T4.

27mm F2.8 WR: $320

27mm F2.8 WR: $310 (Speck inside lens, only noticeable at f11-f16. Might lower price for this one. https://imgur.com/ASzmgKo)

27mm F2.8 v1: $270

Prices include shipping and fees in the US. I'm posting this earlier/cheaper for goons so it'll probably take a couple of weeks to get to you.

Thoren fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 31, 2023

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Anyone have a line on an Olympus E-5 (not micro)Four thirds DSLR?

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

i have a canon rebel t7 and wanna buy lenses and maybe other stuff. i have the canon 1.8 50mm, the kit lens, and a canon 4-5.6 75-300mm

im interested in, idk, whatever. a macro lens would be cool, or an extension tube for the 50 maybe. a 24mm or 35mm might be neat. im not looking to spend thousands or whatever; i don't much know what i'm doing here, im more in "mess around and have fun" mode than "spend tons of money on a Serious Hobby" mode

thanks for reading!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Achmed Jones posted:

i have a canon rebel t7 and wanna buy lenses and maybe other stuff. i have the canon 1.8 50mm, the kit lens, and a canon 4-5.6 75-300mm

im interested in, idk, whatever. a macro lens would be cool, or an extension tube for the 50 maybe. a 24mm or 35mm might be neat. im not looking to spend thousands or whatever; i don't much know what i'm doing here, im more in "mess around and have fun" mode than "spend tons of money on a Serious Hobby" mode

thanks for reading!

I suggest you look at a wide angle macro. Lets you scratch two itches.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/802633298-USE/sigma_432306_w_a_24mm_f_1_8_ex.html

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

torgeaux posted:

I suggest you look at a wide angle macro. Lets you scratch two itches.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/802633298-USE/sigma_432306_w_a_24mm_f_1_8_ex.html

this is awesome, and is right up my alley! i couldnt find the same thing for EF mount, but i'll keep looking. thanks!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Achmed Jones posted:

this is awesome, and is right up my alley! i couldnt find the same thing for EF mount, but i'll keep looking. thanks!

Canon makes a 35mm macro, too, but that's not going to be wide on your camera.

Havana Affair
Apr 6, 2009

Shaocaholica posted:

Anyone have a line on an Olympus E-5 (not micro)Four thirds DSLR?

https://kamerastore.com/products/olympus-e-5-four-thirds-1

No idea if the price is fair but I've bought lots of stuff from the store and always been happy with them.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Havana Affair posted:

https://kamerastore.com/products/olympus-e-5-four-thirds-1

No idea if the price is fair but I've bought lots of stuff from the store and always been happy with them.

Thanks. Not bad but missing eye cup. The E-5 deffo commends more than it should.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
Lol what a ride. Some rando on DPR offered me an E-5 and 12-60mm for $725. Not a great price but not terrible. Anyway I said I would tell him in the morning and lol he messages me and says he sold it to someone else without even pinging me in less than 12hr from my last message. Who does that?

But as luck would have it a much cheaper E-5 popped up on KEH just now. Yoink. $375 body only.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Interest check: Fuji 90mm f/2 in excellent condition. As always, goon prices will be better than buying used from KEH, etc...

Flint_Paper
Jun 7, 2004

This isn't cool at all Looshkin! These are dark forces you're titting about with!

torgeaux posted:

Interest check: Fuji 90mm f/2 in excellent condition. As always, goon prices will be better than buying used from KEH, etc...

Potentially interested, depending on the price/shipping to the UK!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Flint_Paper posted:

Potentially interested, depending on the price/shipping to the UK!

Sorry, I'm shipping it to MPB for a quote right now.

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.
Interest check on a Pentax 645 medium format body with 45mm/90mm/150mm Pentax lenses.
Needs a replacement battery holder, mine cracked at some point and I didn't notice until after I had loaded the camera and couldn't get it to fire. So, the body comes with a free roll of Fuji 400H already loaded!

Trying to sell this off as a package, and happy to make a goon deal before ebay/facebook shenanigans. Can post pictures if there's interest!

Edit: sold

ogopogo fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Mar 12, 2023

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
Any interest in a Nikon FM with Nikon 50mm f1.4?

UncleGuito
May 8, 2005

www.ipadbackdrops.com daily wallpaper updates deserving of your iPad
Looking for Fuji 27mm & 18-55mm lenses if anyone's selling!

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Ziggy Smalls posted:

Any interest in a Nikon FM with Nikon 50mm f1.4?

Sure, how much?

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Sure, how much?

I was thinking $200 shipped. I will post pictures tomorrow. I got it from the original owner and its in great shape.

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Ziggy Smalls posted:

I was thinking $200 shipped. I will post pictures tomorrow. I got it from the original owner and its in great shape.

Never mind, did a little digging and the lens isn't compatible with gear that I have. Sorry for being a noob.

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Lucid Nonsense posted:

Never mind, did a little digging and the lens isn't compatible with gear that I have. Sorry for being a noob.

No problem. It was gonna go on ebay if there were no bites here.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

if any of yall are sellin MFT lenses - especially pancake lenses - or particularly small mft bodies lmk please. i love my g95, but wouldn't mind having something super small with a pancake to use for snapshot-y type stuff.

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

if any of yall are sellin MFT lenses - especially pancake lenses - or particularly small mft bodies lmk please. i love my g95, but wouldn't mind having something super small with a pancake to use for snapshot-y type stuff.

Oh hey, I have a panasonic 14mm f2.5 I was going to get rid of, I’ll take some photos and figure out a price later today. It’s basically a pancake, and a great lens if a bit slow.

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

oh yeah, i have a sigma EF mount f/2.8 20-40mm that's kinda gathering dust but is in impeccable condition as far as i know (other than the lens cap being tamron brand instead of sigma). i paid $150 for it and i'll sell for 150 + shipping + fees (if you use a fee-using thing). shipping probably won't be too much, my job gets me good deals on fedex

re: the panasonic, i appreciate it! you'd probably do better to sell it on ebay, though - I have an olympus 12mm that probably fills the same need. i don't want to come out swingin on the lowball front - it's just that since i have the olympus i don't think i'd be super down to pay what the 14mm is actually worth, you know?

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Achmed Jones posted:

oh yeah, i have a sigma EF mount f/2.8 20-40mm that's kinda gathering dust but is in impeccable condition as far as i know (other than the lens cap being tamron brand instead of sigma). i paid $150 for it and i'll sell for 150 + shipping + fees (if you use a fee-using thing). shipping probably won't be too much, my job gets me good deals on fedex

re: the panasonic, i appreciate it! you'd probably do better to sell it on ebay, though - I have an olympus 12mm that probably fills the same need. i don't want to come out swingin on the lowball front - it's just that since i have the olympus i don't think i'd be super down to pay what the 14mm is actually worth, you know?

Yeah makes sense, no worries!

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

ogopogo posted:

Interest check on a Pentax 645 medium format body with 45mm/90mm/150mm Pentax lenses.
Needs a replacement battery holder, mine cracked at some point and I didn't notice until after I had loaded the camera and couldn't get it to fire. So, the body comes with a free roll of Fuji 400H already loaded!

Trying to sell this off as a package, and happy to make a goon deal before ebay/facebook shenanigans. Can post pictures if there's interest!

I’m interested

ogopogo
Jul 16, 2006
Remember: no matter where you go, there you are.

BambooTelegraph posted:

I’m interested

I am so sorry, but I was just able to sell this to a friend of mine a few days ago after a couple weeks of quietness on some listings. Updating the post now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BambooTelegraph
Jan 19, 2010

ogopogo posted:

I am so sorry, but I was just able to sell this to a friend of mine a few days ago after a couple weeks of quietness on some listings. Updating the post now.

No worries, by chance how much did it all go for in total? It’s definitely a format I’d like to look at…