Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

I used DS4 with everything and haven't had a problem. The only thing is that 90% of games have Xbox prompts but now I'm just mentally wired to think X = square, Y = triangle etc.

same. i played all of MGSV with ds4 + xbox button prompts and it has permantently changed how my brain works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Switching between SNES controller layout and modern 360 button layout really puts my brain through the fucker.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Does this game have good wizardfeel

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
seems so if the tornado spell footage I've seen is any indication

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

It's state of the art wizard mans. You can group channel

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Ristolaz posted:

perhaps the best wizardfeel in action-RPGs ever, you can cast massive spells with meteors and giant tornadoes and also group-cast with your wizard companions.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Harrow posted:

perhaps the best wizardfeel in action-RPGs ever, you can cast massive spells with meteors and giant tornadoes and also group-cast with your wizard companions.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

net cafe scandal posted:

Switching between SNES controller layout and modern 360 button layout really puts my brain through the fucker.
I still haven't been able to get that into my head.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

master every controller. hardcode it into your neural system. become unstoppable.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrIFyfHTpU

Behold. The big spells are late in the video

being a sorcerer is really fun and i recommend it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Harrow posted:

group-cast with your wizard companions.
I had no idea about this. Will Mage/Sorcerer pawns do this with each other? I always had two borrowed magic pawns, to go with my Ranger character and Warrior main pawn.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Can someone post a good program to make the dualshock work as a 360 controller? I uninstalled motion in joy after hearing it installed Chinese spyware

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Can someone post a good program to make the dualshock work as a 360 controller? I uninstalled motion in joy after hearing it installed Chinese spyware

http://www.fileplanet.com/87213/download/Soldier-of-Fortune-II-Multiplayer-Test

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I had no idea about this. Will Mage/Sorcerer pawns do this with each other? I always had two borrowed magic pawns, to go with my Ranger character and Warrior main pawn.

I actually don't know if pawns will group-cast with each other. They definitely do with the player if they have the same spell equipped though.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

je1 healthcare posted:

"Man don't be a little bitch when it comes to a dragon, just climb up on that thing and merc it, like Han Solo!"

"I gotta what?"

"Just get up on it and stab it in the dick"

"You're the wizard why the loving gently caress are we doing this?"

"Because it's guarding a trove of epic herbs and we need them!"

*eye pupils turn into cartoon marijuana leaves*

"Did you say herbs?"

I have never seen a Kevin Smith film but I imagine they go like this

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lord Frisk posted:

You thin skinned white noise poster, at least have the integrity to stand behind your low hanging fruit jokes.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

This forum is run by GBS/Gamesbrains now, sorry. RIP Imp Zone.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The 900 mods of this forum will sooner probate someone for picking on their Brother-in-Arms over the countless actual retards who ruin threads regularly. You have to literally tell them who to probate, then maybe it will be done, but probably not.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yeah I'd usually run double meteor pawns and they channel together

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Can;t wait to purchase this on steam and put it on my laptop and learn exactly who has and who has not come to feel safer when gran soren is in sight.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

The 900 mods of this forum will sooner probate someone for picking on their Brother-in-Arms over the countless actual retards who ruin threads regularly. You have to literally tell them who to probate, then maybe it will be done, but probably not.

I probed that guy because he's only here to cry about board game thread drama. I don't care if ppl want to talk poo poo about FactsAreUseless.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Obrigado

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*sighing as I make sure my phone screen is on* Well who are the retards ruining threads?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

What's a good controller to use with Steam games? I'm not sure I want to play this kb + m.

Try a Keyboard & Mouse.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

I just bind the buttons based off layout instead of color or whatever.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My hands and feet are permanently sweaty as gently caress so I haven't used my steam controller much lol.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
trying to play aria of sorrow on the psp, I could map O->A and X->B but then I wouldn't be able to press both at the same time comfortably (besides using 0 for confirmations and X for cancellations but I'm used to this already), so I use X for A and :square: for B but now I have to use square to go back of every menu :(

e: I just realized after posting this that I could just map both square and ball to B lol

program666 fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Jan 8, 2016

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe
I can't wait to see what imps whip up for their main pawns

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i wish i could play this on the pc w/ everyone

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

SombereroLad posted:

I can't wait to see what imps whip up for their main pawns

My favorite main pawn was one my friend made on the 360. He named her "Nana" because he was pretending she was his Arisen's grandma. Little old lady sorceress, she was awesome. Got hired a lot, too

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I hope to add many goons to my friends list to be able to recruit all the pawn waifus you will surely generate.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

My pawn is going to be a man.

CowboyAndy
Aug 7, 2012
Kevin Smith sucks.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Evil Eagle posted:

Why is this thread filled with trolls. Hol y poo poo.

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Evil Eagle posted:

Are you playing george again

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SombereroLad posted:

Are you playing george again

its going to be the George and Bizarro George run

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

epic. i must pay homage to George Arisen somehow in my playthrough

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Evil Eagle posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i remember when i played the demo the game would do a thing where the camera panned to someone else and itd go slowmo, waiting for an action or something. i found it really annoying is there a way to disable that?

• Locked thread