Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

Hello I am King of this thread now.

And I'm his most trusted adviser, who would certainly never stab him in the back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ugghhhh too many posts

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's nice to see all these new players like Jose and Tuck getting along. Welcome to mafia, friends

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

kaschei posted:

Always hard to get exactly the right amount of bile

Well, any game with Keane in it is going to have an overabundance of humours

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Lord of Hats posted:

Mainly there's too many goddamn lurkers to know a thing at this point.

##vote Lord of Hats

Page 7 of a game that started today and we've got a lurker call out.

K see you guys tomorrow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Lord of Hats posted:

So what would you call people who have like four posts that are "Hi!", "Joke", "I am Ranged" and "Vague Game Strategy Comment"? It's a hell of a lot easier to say 'lurker' than 'people who have not posted all that much yet'.

I said see you guys tomorrow.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Ninth Layer posted:

code:
votefinder	       2
chaoslord	       1
Asiina	               1
Tremendous Taste       1
The vote counting robot is outposting Chaoslord and Tremendous Taste.

The less taste posts the better imo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

You made a vote on someone yesterday that I actually thought was pretty good and you're just sitting on it? they've posted way more and you've got nothing?

I'm sorry, you're upset because I'm still voting for someone you agreed with me voting?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Explain it then

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh. No it's not.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

I've explained it already. Weird question.

##unvote
##vote opop

Are you...Is this like a PR or something? I don't get it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

You seem much more interested in mudslinging and making jokes than actually hunting scum.

So...You think it's scummy that I still think the same guy is scum a day later? I honestly have no idea what point you're trying to make

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

I think Opop is scum because he parked his vote, said a joke and then disappeared. And then got really combative when I called him on it, going so far as to make that insulting PR mudsling. Definitely think he's the best vote.

If it makes you feel any better I'm sorry I hurt your widdle feewings

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

SirSamVimes posted:

A lot of people are saying that Moon seems like town, so I guess I have been tunneling them. ##unvote

Hey, that's a real bad post you got there

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Atoramos posted:

Actually, scratch that. This is now page 17 and Opop never goes back to discuss his original lurker vote at all. Lord of Hats has given enough content where that vote does deserve more of a justification after being directly asked 'Why are you still voting for Lord of Hats', and Opop gives no reason at all.

Opop: explain your current vote on Hats beyond 'he started off lurking'.

I believe you misread, I'm not calling him a lurker, I'm voting for him because he was calling out lurkers way too early. It feels like fake content

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Atoramos posted:

You are correct, I misread that as you yourself calling out a lurker. That said, there's been a good number of posts by Hats since then. Care to build out that read?

Nah, I'm good with what I've got. Tinkering is only confuse things, I trust my gut

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I wouldn't put me into battle tonight IMO

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will handwave your feelings. Handwave them away!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Narco's one of those players who just comes off as scummy, I've seen her get lynched for the same stuff too many times to muster much support for it today

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

You haven't really mustered any support for anything, Opop.

Ain't my job, man. I found a scum, I told people. Up to ya'll to trust my gut

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

King of Bleh posted:

Forums crapped out while posting but OpOp was obviously the other player I meant here.

I never said that at all

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Actually on a quick reread I'm ok with ##vote King of Bleh

That's a pretty blatant, unambiguous misrepresentation of me

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Puntification posted:

this seems like a pro-jacasta cartoon, we should turbo you tomorrow for this open sedition

Look at this loser taking Kelly seriously

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh hey just a reminder that I will be wandering through the jungle for about a week after tomorrow. Hope that's cool.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quality, not quantity

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh, right

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The Lord of Hats posted:

Use your powers for good, not clogging up the thread with endless bickering. At least until we get more info.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Defensive posting isn't inherently scummy. It's just one of those easy things for people to point at and go "look, x did y, therefore x=scum!"

It's when you do nothing else and only show up to defend yourself that it's kind of scummy

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Puntification posted:

Currently I'm thinking it might be capps. He's made a lot of noise since he replaced in absolutely none of it is in anyway useful. ##vote capps

Otherwise I find merk's case on opop quite persuasive.

It makes me wonder if this is trying to ensure someone is in our camp to do the nk.

Yes. The best way to set myself up to do the kill is to make myself really visible. Also it would be nice terrible for scum if everyone were in battle

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm in Dallas for a few hours. I'll try to catch up but I'm tired. I should have some time tomorrow before I dissapear forever into the jungle

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also get the steak, merk

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm a healer you should avoid killing me IMO.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Meinberg posted:

For what it's worth, I don't think QPQ's case on me is very good!

For one thing, I effort post as much as scum, perhaps even more so, than when I'm town. I'm just generally very low engagement, especially when the game is this size and I have trouble keeping track of and reacting novelly to things. No matter how I flip, I think he's worthy of further investigation tomorrow.

Ok cool that made it easier ##vote meinberg

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hey meinberg were you scum? Oh right he can't talk...
Hey scum team, was meinberg one of you?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hola amigos. I woke up at 3 am, hiked two more hours, wandered around the ruins for a bit, and then had a 5 hour journey back to hotel. Someone tell me who is scum because my brain is muey el tiredo

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I feel like I don't remember the last time someone posted a giant lumpen list and was actually town.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

QuoProQuid posted:

So do you think Kaschei is scum or ??????

I was referring to punt but if kaschei did one too then sure

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok I am officially home. Sorry about that. Will do better going forward assuming I'm not dead

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Well I'm going to start posting now so don't speak too soon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##vote KoB

Still think he's scum from D1 and this whole "That guy has a weird public power that seemed to help us let's turbo him before he can talk!" ain't helping

• Locked thread