Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Man all 't contractions on my phone autocorrect wrong now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
If QPQ flips town and we don't lynch Atoramos tomorrow, I'm mailing everyone on the lynch bugs.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Not like cool bugs either. Gross bugs.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
At dinner. Count?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

The Lord of Hats posted:

QPQ at -2, Opop at -5, You, TT, and KoB at 1 vote each.

So it's QPQ then. Gg scum

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Let's go Opo. Please. Do this for me.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quandary posted:

Ato if you know merk is scum please share this information, as it is I certainly don't know he's scum despite suspicions.

Not scum. Just have been called scum all game.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I would have already voted QPQ if we were scum buddies. This is the lynch scum want. Please vote Opo.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'll take tomorrow's lunch for our loss. Not scum though. Able to be wrong from time to time.

Gg, Max.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quandary posted:

Merk, why were you so insistent and anti QPQ? You went very clearly from "QPQ is eh but I feel stronger about Opop" to "Please just do it for me lynch Opop or else". That's a huge shift

QPQ felt like the mislynch scum wanted. He was always the default option that could've happened had scum pushed it. I realize now he was a candidate because he was actually scum, but I thought he was the easy lynch at the time.

Lunches like Atoramos and Opo, the hard lunches, feel like they have the better shot of hitting scum. In this one example, I'm wrong. I don't know whether my reads are wrong or not yet, but I do know that I'm going to get mislynched tomorrow for it.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

King of Bleh posted:

If you're actually town, this is the part where you double down and give us a coherent argument for the remaining scum, and not this "woe is me" bullshit. If you still think it's atoramos I'm sure there's plenty of water in the well to draw connections to QPQ, let's hear it.

I will after battle flips. I'm sure it will be a pointless exercise. This game has made their mind on lynching me and I don't have the time or resources to stop it with misguided town and scum behind the lynch.

Whatever.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
They are when they lynch me tomorrow with town KoB leading the charge.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
I'm claiming Robocop.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Hey

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Capps can you tell all these people why I'm not scum?

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

King of Bleh posted:

Even if you claimed confirmed masons at this point it would not sway me

Tough to try with kind of attitude.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

PBS Newshour posted:

king of bleh is like lumpen without the party that makes lumpen seem like a parody of himself

so you know the enjoyable part

I've met Lumpen. He is a character here, not the man.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Probably not going to bother. Gg other team.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quandary posted:

Jose I'm confirmed town with a lot riding on this, do you know much max would tease me if we lose??

Yeah merks probably scum

Not scum but definitely not going to change the tide.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
##vote Opo

Hammer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
By that I mean someone please hammer.

• Locked thread