Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Max, I am a ranged beast. That is all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
yeah but this is like, competitive mafia so we don't wanna waste time on lurkers!

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I won't be reading the other thread, I have enough trouble with one.

Also I am good in combat and also ok out of combat, but I'm like mostly in it to war it.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm a cowering mouse. I am an ant beneath your boot. I am but a humble legless freakazoid that begs you all to keep me away from reptiles.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
Dear max, while i am not a battle beast, i can choose to join the battle even if you've picked an entire battalion, such is my need to kill the swamp shitters.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

as a plus one or replacing someone

because replacing someone sounds

suspicious

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Also someone gave me this poo poo house avatar overnight so I'm going to keep my posting to a minimum until I can change it in about 11 hours.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

as a plus one

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

tithin posted:

Also someone gave me this poo poo house avatar overnight so I'm going to keep my posting to a minimum until I can change it in about 11 hours.

What did you do to earn it, friend?

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Me. We need to get an idea of who is better to target in battle.

BabeLiker90 posted:

I'll be reading both threads so I can deliver precision strikes at Keane's persona.

Cool and thanks for the effort. I know that one thread will be enough work for me at this moment.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

BabeLiker90 posted:

I'm a cowering mouse. I am an ant beneath your boot. I am but a humble legless freakazoid that begs you all to keep me away from reptiles.

I'll protect you.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
My preference for deployment is

(best)
---
Rear rank
Not in battle
Melee rank
---
(worst)

VivaNova posted:

Sweet! Unambiguously the cooler thread~

:respek:

Dominoes posted:

Pleased to meet y'all.

Likewise!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Ridonkulous posted:

Out the door swinging. I bet you think posts like this will set you up as being a good townie but all you are doing is repeating what everyone here already knows.

You sure haven't played mafia in a while, have you?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gamerofthegame posted:

as a plus one or replacing someone

because replacing someone sounds

suspicious

It isn't.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

BabeLiker90 posted:

I call everyone darling, darling, and someone took umbrage at me using it when talking to a friend who was complaining about some real life circumstances and I was offering my professional real life advice.

The irony is, darling, that it was this same friend who started the darling trend.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BabeLiker90 posted:

Offered to use professional skills to help someone who could very much use it, called them darling a couple times in the process.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
secondly, I could give a gently caress less about appearing as a good townie as long as people actually play the game. I don't ever look like a good townie anyway.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
You have a lot to live up to Ridonkulous you are replacing Legendary Soldier BIG BOSS.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Kashuno posted:

secondly, I could give a gently caress less about appearing as a good townie as long as people actually play the game. I don't ever look like a good townie anyway.

:respek:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

tithin posted:

I call everyone darling, darling, and someone took umbrage at me using it when talking to a friend who was complaining about some real life circumstances and I was offering my professional real life advice.

The irony is, darling, that it was this same friend who started the darling trend.

You monster. As Duke of the Own Zone, I sentence you to approximately 12 hours of Own.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Kashuno posted:

I don't ever look like a good townie anyway.

This is true.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

I don't ever look like a good townie anyway.

Except to me for whatever reason. Probably just means I like you. I tend to just trust people I like.

I know I know. I'm awful at this game.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It turns out that peoples opinions of other people largely impact their reads of them as well without a healthy dose of discipline. I find myself doing it too, actually, but it can be fought against. Fight the good fight with me.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

BabeLiker90 posted:

It turns out that peoples opinions of other people largely impact their reads of them as well without a healthy dose of discipline. I find myself doing it too, actually, but it can be fought against. Fight the good fight with me.

the correct solution is to just vote kashuno

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I try but then I sometimes lean too hard the other way. Striking a balance is important. At any rate I'm actually going to bed now. Good luck.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hello good warriors!

I have a pretty well rounded role, so I can be useful in multiple situations.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

This is a good post.

##vote Kash

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

TMMadman posted:

This is a good post.

##vote Kash

Keep it in your pants, it's not that difficult.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

TMMadman posted:

This is a good post.

##vote Kash

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh::argh:

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Birdstrike posted:

Keep it in your pants, it's not that difficult.

Wait, we're supposed to be wearing pants?

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

BabeLiker90 posted:

My place is here, I fight with you!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

TMMadman posted:

Wait, we're supposed to be wearing pants?

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
Tough call. I'm gonna avoid the problem by wearing a flowy robe into battle.

~~

Ability report: I'm super magical and vers. :sparkles: For max carnage, make me ranged.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is a good post.

##vote Kash

Tommunist posted:

How about you both get your heads out of your repeatedly stupid as gently caress meta reads on me and play mafia instead?

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i'd like u 2 know that i was not being serious

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

VivaNova posted:

For max carnage, make me ranged.

No thanks Viva, we need Max to survive

:toot:

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

If anyone from the other thread is reading this one, please tell QPQ that I am presigning for Pope Mafia.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

How about you both get your heads out of your repeatedly stupid as gently caress meta reads on me and play mafia instead?

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Who pissed in your Wheaties this morning?

You have 4 posts in this game and two of them are needling Kash. Knock it the gently caress off already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If I were king, it would be illegal for TMM and Kashuno to talk to or about one another until the game gets small enough to override such a law.

• Locked thread