Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Holy poo poo! I might not be the most stubborn person in this thread!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Actually, one final thing:

bowmore posted:

Ixt: Kashuno is town because tradition
Rid: tradition is bad, don't use it
Ixt: tradition wasn't used as a justification for an alignment call

wait what

You agreed with this post, which is factually incorrect. And now you're saying I misrepresented you to say you're not reading the thread. Not true even remotely.

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

I gotta take a leak. When I get back, we're doing body shots.

Gamerofthegame posted:

how is he lying tho

fraudulent misrepresentation is a form of lying.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

bowmore (2): Tommunist, Rascyc
King Burgundy (1): CapitalistPig
Dominoes (1): Gamerofthegame, Birdstrike, -Birdstrike
Ixtlilton (1): CapitalistPig, -CapitalistPig, bowmore
CapitalistPig (1): King Burgundy
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, bowmore, -bowmore, -TMMadman

Not Voting (19): 100YrsofAttitude, BabeLiker90, Birdstrike, Chic Trombone, Doktor Per, Dominoes, EXAKT Science, fiery_valkyrie, Gwynplaine, Ixtlilton, Kashuno, Max, Murmur Twin, Podima, Rarity, Ridonkulous, tithin, TMMadman, VivaNova

:h: With 25 players alive, it takes 13 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is January 11th, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 days, 23 hours.

Thirty years ago the city of Gastro in the Livireen revolted against the River Kings' harsh tyranny. Their aqueducts were shut off. By the third month, the city was a wasteland, gutted from the inside by desertion and cannibalism.
There hasn't been a revolt since.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

TMMadman posted:

Hey fv, why is it ok for Ixt to call you out because of tradition, but it's not ok for me to vote/needle Kash a bit in the early game for the same reason?

Because Ixt and I dont turn it into game breaking tunnelling.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

Ridonkulous posted:

fraudulent misrepresentation is a form of lying.

I see.

This is silly, kindly let it go.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Ridonkulous posted:

"Tradition" as a basis of blind action, like trying to lynch someone "just because" is an awful thing.

This quote shows that Ridonkulous thought that I was sincerely trying to kill f_v because of tradition. Incorrect and shows a lack of reading.

Ridonkulous posted:

Can I vote because someone else voted because of personal feelings and nothing else?

This post shows that Ridonkulous thinks I voted for f_v, again a lack of reading.

Ridonkulous posted:

The whole game or just the last few hours?

A funny post I'm putting here because the game was like 6 hours old at this point.

quote="Ridonkulous" post="454704968"]
That's what I said.

"Ixt: Kashuno is town because tradition
Rid: tradition is bad, don't use it
Ixt: tradition wasn't used as a justification for an alignment call

wait what"

The first part was bad but trying to misrepresent what was said was worse.
[/quote]

A post agreeing with bowmore's post, quoted here, showing that you though I thought that Kashuno was town because of tradition and not any kind of response ??? Again shows a lack of reading.

Finally, after saying you'd tell me why I was wrong after explaining what happens, I do and you post this:

Ridonkulous posted:

Why did you call out f_v?
Tradition?

Lie all you want. That is a bad reason

Shows a lack of sincere involvement in the thread cemented by your complete division from reality and ridiculous accusation of harassment.

In conclusion your interactions with me have been insincere and show a desire to foment strife by any means necessary.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Because Ixt and I dont turn it into game breaking tunnelling.

But you have no idea if I would tunnel on Kash at that point, so you are just making an assumption.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Podima posted:

Also slowly catching up - count me in as someone who will be following the other thread because I lurk every single mafia thread. :ninja:

for example I'm pretty sure I remember you doing this in at least one other thread I've read, lol

##vote Podima

Self conscious and snipey without actually offering any content

ass is hometown
Jan 11, 2006

I gotta take a leak. When I get back, we're doing body shots.

Gamerofthegame posted:

I see.

This is silly, kindly let it go.

gladly.

Voting: Tommunist, Rascyc, CPig, Gamerotgame, and King Burgundy

Are any of these joke votes that are still hanging out? Could you actually defend a vote for the person you are voting?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Ixt, take a step back and try to reread your conversation with ridonkulous tomorrow with new eyes and see if you feel the same way.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Holy poo poo! Get over yourself!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

If you could kill someone in the other thread in exchange for sacrificing someone in this thread, who would you give up?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I have a town read on Kash. I've seen him as scum in a couple of recent games and he seems way more sincere so far.

I'd prefer everyone to check in before voting but I am leaning towards Ixt, Kash's call out seemed to throw him a bit which he is writing off as part of his plan. I don't buy that.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I haven't read any of those posts and am drinking so if anyone addressed me I will address you later I think

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

I have a town read on Kash. I've seen him as scum in a couple of recent games and he seems way more sincere so far.

I'd prefer everyone to check in before voting but I am leaning towards Ixt, Kash's call out seemed to throw him a bit which he is writing off as part of his plan. I don't buy that.

Can you specifically point to where ixt did that because I saw no such thing

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Birdstrike posted:

No, I was expecting to chat with f_v without anyone getting involved so of course two people calling it out as scummy immediately threw me off.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Venom Soag posted:

gwynplay, birdstroke, just wnat you to know were all countign on you

Time for the studemts to become the mastwrs

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BabeLiker90 posted:

Can you specifically point to where ixt did that because I saw no such thing

Ixtlilton posted:

Because I made up a reason to call out f_v and you thought it was bad.

Ixt's interpretation is highly charitable, that's not how I saw it at the time.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Venom Soag posted:

im still here fv

fightign with you in spirit

i lnow you can change the world

Thank's for that, Boss!!

MY KING!

I am of rare constitution and there are none stronger than me. I finish what I start and require no triage in or after battle! I am an army of one, and a must have on the frontlines. We will secure victory!!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

TMMadman posted:

But you have no idea if I would tunnel on Kash at that point, so you are just making an assumption.

How about we just drop the subject entirely.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Ridonkulous posted:

gladly.

Are any of these joke votes that are still hanging out? Could you actually defend a vote for the person you are voting?

I don't have a serious vote to make yet.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Ixt's interpretation is highly charitable, that's not how I saw it at the time.

They have a real history and it makes perfect sense within that context. FV has already confirmed that much. Tea leaves, friend.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

BabeLiker90 posted:

If you could kill someone in the other thread in exchange for sacrificing someone in this thread, who would you give up?

Right now someone that I dont know and who hasn't posted much, so Doktor Per, Dominoes or Podima.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

BabeLiker90 posted:

They have a real history and it makes perfect sense within that context. FV has already confirmed that much. Tea leaves, friend.

That's fine, the day is young.

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!

BabeLiker90 posted:

##vote Podima

ugh, i asked to be in the cool people thread.
##vote BabeLiker90

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm pretty cool bub

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Gwynplaine posted:

Thank's for that, Boss!!

MY KING!

I am of rare constitution and there are none stronger than me. I finish what I start and require no triage in or after battle! I am an army of one, and a must have on the frontlines. We will secure victory!!

I must serve with this mighty combatant.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

Ridonkulous posted:

gladly.

Gut

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

Birdstrike posted:

I must serve with this mighty combatant.

My sentiments exactly!

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
gwynplant remeber the basics of cqc

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

BabeLiker90 posted:

##vote Podima

Nah, I'm just bad at making forays into jokephase and there was that dumb slapfight going on.

BabeLiker90 posted:

Looking over the other thread, I'd pick Quandary WeLandedOnTheMoon! in exchange for bowmore from our thread - I've seen him lurk like hell in other games, and all the other names I recognize seem to be people who don't lurk.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Right now someone that I dont know and who hasn't posted much, so Doktor Per, Dominoes or Podima.

These are weird low-hanging fruit callouts while conspicuously ignoring Chic Trombone, the one person who has yet to post in the thread at all. #vote f_v

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Podima posted:

Nah, I'm just bad at making forays into jokephase and there was that dumb slapfight going on.

Looking over the other thread, I'd pick Quandary WeLandedOnTheMoon! in exchange for bowmore from our thread - I've seen him lurk like hell in other games, and all the other names I recognize seem to be people who don't lurk.

These are weird low-hanging fruit callouts while conspicuously ignoring Chic Trombone, the one person who has yet to post in the thread at all. #vote f_v

But I know Chic Tombone....

Doktor Per
Feb 26, 2007

Look guys, I'm a lady!
A likely story...

you probably don't even know their fave Spice Girl.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Everyone's favourite spice girl is Scary Spice

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hi all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I haven't caught all the way up yet.

Ridonkulous posted:

You harassed someone because of tradition, I called you, you are now having a hissy fit and lying about why you called out f_v. Got it.

Max: I think I would do best in battle in a few days, back row, I don't offer much in aggression but I have other uses.

Hi I realize you haven't played mafia in a while. Have you considered that the reason for this is you suck at it?

##vote ridonkulous

Maybe if you play again you should think "Is this dumb" and if yes, don't post it!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

lets be honest here he didn't exactly take it well

I was trolling guys I am the epic internet troll!!!! :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

If that is the case, then Max I am sorry to say the war is already lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Everyone's favourite spice girl is Scary Spice

If I didn't already have a vote down for realsies I would vote you for this post.

• Locked thread