Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
HI ALL :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna get right down to it, Max. I am not going to do much damage in battle; although I can take a bit of a beating. I am more of a homebody.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

So more of a meat tank, got it.

to be clear though, I do have some decent home abilities to make up for my total lack of combat prowess.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also please play mafia in this thread and don't lurk/setup spec/combat results spec your way through because gently caress you if you do any of those

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ridonkulous posted:

Out the door swinging. I bet you think posts like this will set you up as being a good townie but all you are doing is repeating what everyone here already knows.

You sure haven't played mafia in a while, have you?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
secondly, I could give a gently caress less about appearing as a good townie as long as people actually play the game. I don't ever look like a good townie anyway.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

This is a good post.

##vote Kash

Tommunist posted:

the correct solution is to just vote kashuno

How about you both get your heads out of your repeatedly stupid as gently caress meta reads on me and play mafia instead?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BabeLiker90 posted:

If I were king, it would be illegal for TMM and Kashuno to talk to or about one another until the game gets small enough to override such a law.

This is a dumb idea. If we are opposite alignments our talk would suss someone out. If we were two town that couldn't interact it would be a net negative. If we're both scum it would be noticeably weird if we didn't interact.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

f_v you seem unnecessarily aggressive about two posts. Are you scum this game?

This is also really bad and sketchy. F_v has been like in the pre game thread and it's not like she's the only one to feel this way. How does this strike you as some sort of scum tell?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

???

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Ixt and I were you and TMM, Kash. Except now we are bff's.

Oh. Then please disregard :3:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hear that TMM? We are destined to be besties!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

He's not saying never talk to each other, just dont while there are plenty of other players to talk to and plenty of other scum to find.

I will talk to anyone who posts :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

you sooner we lynch Kash the better

##vote Kash

for the good of the game

So you can lurk the whole game and get away with it? No ty

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

King Burgundy posted:

Why is that?

Because my radiant personality will make a lot of people talk and he is scared I will coax his scumbros into making a mistake :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

nah because your probably scum and you are too hard to read because you post scummy all the time
howdy

"I have no read on you, therefore you are more likely scum."

Aka "hey let me excuse myself from having to actually play"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bowmore posted:

nah I just prefer games that you are not in so i'm trying to fix the problem

That's rude :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Ixtlilton posted:

I think Kashuno is the town man.

Because?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

I dunno dude its one vote if something else pings me more i can just move my vote or re-assess my vote in the context of more content its not like its a suicide murder pact or something where i'm like stuck or w/e

I really like this mentality like your vote isn't locked until lunch or day end so who cars if you throw it wherever the fancy strikes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I haven't read any of those posts and am drinking so if anyone addressed me I will address you later I think

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
hi all.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I haven't caught all the way up yet.

Ridonkulous posted:

You harassed someone because of tradition, I called you, you are now having a hissy fit and lying about why you called out f_v. Got it.

Max: I think I would do best in battle in a few days, back row, I don't offer much in aggression but I have other uses.

Hi I realize you haven't played mafia in a while. Have you considered that the reason for this is you suck at it?

##vote ridonkulous

Maybe if you play again you should think "Is this dumb" and if yes, don't post it!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

lets be honest here he didn't exactly take it well

I was trolling guys I am the epic internet troll!!!! :(

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Holy poo poo! I might not be the most stubborn person in this thread!

If that is the case, then Max I am sorry to say the war is already lost.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

Everyone's favourite spice girl is Scary Spice

If I didn't already have a vote down for realsies I would vote you for this post.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

fiery_valkyrie posted:

How about we just drop the subject entirely.

please do this, both of you. :toot:

Also people I know the game has just opened but seriously

:justpost:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Doktor Per posted:

^^^^

I'm having a hard time with my joke vote, knowing I could joke vote here instead. gently caress. Everybody knows Ginger is where it's at.

post real content

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Rascyc posted:

Diqnol is in the game?

He's babeliker90

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

And no one listened to my request :(

I just got to a computer so I will after reading :sun:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Which vote that has been made thus far bothers you the most? Why?

Murmur Twin posted:

##vote TMM

I have a theory.

Tommunist posted:

whats ur theory

Murmur Twin posted:

It's mostly meta and not something I want to specifically say at this point. I will definitely address it later.

:wow::wow::wow:

This is the worst vote in this thread by far. MMT has a theory that's strong enough for her to throw her vote behind, but it's not strong enough to actually discuss when asked about it? This strikes me as a really coy way to get people thinking about TMM, as after reading this at least I had an urge to go reread TMM to see if I missed something. This way, if someone else had decided to lead the charge against TMM after this vote MMT could easily explain her "meta" case or handwave it away if he flipped town.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

##vote Gwynplaine This is scummy and so is your "do we really HAVE to lynch someone" argument

fwiw I think gwyn is telling the truth about being a super soldier

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Max posted:

Which vote do you agree with the most thus far? Why?

Gamerofthegame posted:

##unvote I guess

This pings me real bad for some reason, I dunno. I need time to think on it, but Ridonkulous going full ham on Ixt and then letting go without ceremony after it's obvious no one is jumping in, yet spending so much time in the circlejerk.

And also never actually voting on him. It strikes me as Bad, but in the same breathe it seems like such a stupid play for scum to do immediately at game start that it seems unlikely to amount to anything and I DON'T LIKE IT I'M AMBIVALENT SEND HELP

##vote Ridonkulous the most scummy right now with this argument I guess but I dunno I really would like a ~~~second opinion~~~

I agree the most with this one. I think Ridonk was trying to get a train started on ixt, and it never quite took off. Ridonk backs down pretty quickly once the pressure starts to turn to him instead, and seems like he's a bit worried that he miscalculated. His response to gamer after this didn't change anything as far as I'm concerned and for now my vote is also staying on ridonk. I don't like any other vote right now.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

BabeLiker90 posted:

I strongly suspect one of the two votes on me from last night is a scum vote.

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say birdstrike is more likely to be the scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

tithin posted:

You are correct, I drank instead of re-reading day one. I regret nothing.

I'm just going off gut, when I was reading on the bog earlier, I saw someone with the word gamer on their name thinking their vote seemed suss, but that's a half remembered thoguht from 8 hours ago.

maybe offer real content now?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

I just wanted to see how many times I could get you to type the letters M and T in a paragraph :j:

And I'll put it on the record - I do really think TMM is scum, regardless of anyone else's reaction.

I had debated not using 'him' or 'her' at all in that post and referring to you both by abbreviation for the entire post :v:

Also I mean it's fine to feel TMM is scum but you should probably have a reason

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, but he could still be scum. I mean even the sign up OP said that scum powers are a degree more powerful than town, so I think we have to be careful about people with strong claims.

I also agree with Max that Gwyn's vote is pretty scummy. It's really just a hop on vote and he can use bird as a shield if it goes bad.

we need a :thatsauspol:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, but he could still be scum. I mean even the sign up OP said that scum powers are a degree more powerful than town, so I think we have to be careful about people with strong claims.

I also agree with Max that Gwyn's vote is pretty scummy. It's really just a hop on vote and he can use bird as a shield if it goes bad.

In terms of actual game content:

I guess that's true he could be scum? Gwyn isn't really striking me as scum so far though; like most auspolers his d1 game is pretty silly but I have learned to give a couple of them the benefit of the doubt d1 (birb is not one of them).

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gamerofthegame posted:

The best vote is mine on Rid cuz it's mine and I actually feel more confident in it after their reply.

The worst vote is MTT's because it is trash, max. it's garbage. Sixteen hours from now it's going to be "ha ha you responded just as I thought you would it was just a test" and undo it.

We are surprisingly in sync so far.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Gwynplaine posted:

I just like to pal around with birdstrike. He's not a my shield.

My constitution is such that I don't need one.

:vince:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:justpost:

• Locked thread