Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

It's probably worth mentioning that you can get the complete set of Gamma World booster cards on DriveThru.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

I really need to do that, I have a complete set otherwise. Honestly I don't even think that game needs that much more support. If you have a DMG3 from 4th edition then you're all set for monsters to reskin, and there's already a ridiculous number of combinations for character mutations, and if you're actually for reals running out of alpha mutations, you can always reskin daily and encounter powers from 4th.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

theironjef posted:

I really need to do that, I have a complete set otherwise. Honestly I don't even think that game needs that much more support. If you have a DMG3 from 4th edition then you're all set for monsters to reskin,

:smith:

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
One criticism I do have of GW 7e is that the challenge levels are a lot more rigid; if you have first level characters, you better throw first level monsters at them unless you want a TPK. 4e had a lot more wiggle-room if you wanted to throw higher-level creeps at your PCs.

To be fair, it was a consequence of only going to 10th level max.

Lichtenstein
May 31, 2012

It'll make sense, eventually.
During the last month I have:
- Not lost my job
- Kept up new year's resolution of resisting buying into x-wangs
- Paid up the last of tuition fees

So I think I need to buy some quality cardboard quick, to avoid being a resolution-breaker.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Lichtenstein posted:

During the last month I have:
- Not lost my job
- Kept up new year's resolution of resisting buying into x-wangs
- Paid up the last of tuition fees

So I think I need to buy some quality cardboard quick, to avoid being a resolution-breaker.

You could always get into Star Trek:Attack Wing, I hear you can get ships for cheap nowadays!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
New thread

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762659

• Locked thread