Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XIII
Feb 11, 2009

You better have at least one Every Time I Die story or I don't think we can be internet friends anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Okay, biggest band douchebag you've encountered?

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

My favorite Chiodos album is Illuminaudio. Are we now enemies?

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Yeah, it has such a different sound that it's hard to call it a Chiodos album. That said, I dig their entire catalog. I'm not as big a fan as when I was younger, but I still listen from time to time

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Holy poo poo, I haven't even thought about Nonpoint in forever. That's really cool though. Also, I like how this is basically just you and I chatting. This has reminded me, there a picture I meant to forward you on IG. Standby.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Wait, YOU'RE the photo collage tattoo person?! I remember that tattoo. Did Pepper do it? Repost it in the thread.

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

I just bought two tickets to see Chromeo at Red Rocks in June. You could be my +1

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

Their drummer's name is Matt Greiner and he's a loving animal. He's probably 90% of the reason I listen to them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XIII
Feb 11, 2009

rockcity posted:

Edit: Coincidentally I'm planning my next tattoo session at that shop around going with the staff to the Ghost concert which I just got a photo pass for.

I hate you on multiple levels for this.

• Locked thread