Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kajeto
Mar 27, 2004
Instrumento De Muerte

rockcity posted:

That's a tough question. I've dealt with some individual people who have been pretty dick-ish. The bass player for Cannibal Corpse was definitely a dick when I was doing the Guitar Hero tournament shoot. He just wasn't into it the whole time and rather than being a sport about it, he was uppity the whole time and even quit mid-game, which you can see in the video....

I was kind of bummed when I read this, but then I watched the video and the Cannibal Corpse guy is not Alex Webster the bass player, it is actually Rob Barrett who is one of the guitar players. I haven't met any of the CC band members, but Alex seems like the coolest and most down to earth dude in interviews. I'm happy it wasn't actually him.

I think The Black Dahlia Murder did the Warped Tour not long ago, any stories about them?

Pretty cool thread man, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread