Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

The beckster hasnt laid an egg since new years she needs peace and quiet. I can see if a goat will drink any but i tgink the smell would put em off

when i was in college we had a pet rooster that like just showed up at our house one day and he loved liquor and getting drunk he was the coolest pet. He'd just be drinking outta his tequila bowl and crowing his lil rear end off at like 3 in the afternoon and sometimes hed get so drunk he couldnt flap back up onto the garage door arm which is where he like d to sleep normally and would just sleep on the chair in the garage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im drinking $7 plastic handle rum its not quiet moonshine but its pretty dang good (at getting me drunk :grin:)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

the first year i was in jail i used to make pruno every week. just get yourself some garbage bags, a whole bunch of oranges, an old sock and some raisins and you're ready to get hosed up

one tiem in college I made pruno* just for the gently caress of it cause we had a huge orange grove on campus and wanted to try it. Only one of my friends would try drinking it with me cause everyone else thought it was gross, but it wasnt that bad and got us kinda drunk but didnt feel verry good the next day.

*didnt make it in the toilet though

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

Im drinking beer till this tastes okay

beer is a lot like loving on water (drat near a boat :grin:)

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
looks like charcoal and coffefilter and a a strainer to me, b drat good looking to me

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

the great deceiver posted:

yeah i agree downers 4 lyfe

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Isaac posted:

Today its xanax

Ive never done well with mixing benzos and alocohol, for me that was always instant way to waking up the next day and everyone i know is mad at me for some reason.

Apparently the last time I did it I convinced my ex girlfriends best friend to drive me and some guy i just met to his coke dealers house so me and him could do a bunch of coke and then i guess I ended up at the fraternity house of a fraternity that wasnt mine but luckily our two houses were cool with eachother and they liked me so it was chill and then somehow made it home which was like 6 miles away from that house and I have no idea how any of this happened

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i spent today sobering up from the weekend man i hate mondays they are the worst. I didnt throw up at all today though shich owns, but i still felt like poo poo all drat day ):

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
what are these b vitamins you guys are talking about, like 5 hour energy drinks or something?

• Locked thread