Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Teenagers havign relationships = good.

Your posting about said relationships = bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
Homuras like 23

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

I love how Madoka just drops the og Yuno face here. (source douj)

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
saw that this thread still exists. good fan art, and now reading this thread i want to get the homura tamura or whatever thing. here's my contribution, the "magical child" class from tabletop game pathfinder:

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx

Namtab posted:

Nasu and urobachi are friends and there was a recent anim about the d&d game they play. There will be relation in their work.

i heard the d&d game anime was really bad even though it had the creator of durarara!! playing a hilariously out of place shopkeeper

Dzhay posted:

Fair enough, not all of us are as desensitised to anime's common problems and nor should we be. Bakemonogatari on its own is no worse in this respect than many other shows, but some of the sequels get seriously skeevy.

the worst part of bake (haven't watched nise or any of the others) is where he sexually harasses the snail girl who's an elementary schooler

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

You all got my hopes up but the 24 new posts isn't the Lord Justice essay.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Namtab posted:

You all got my hopes up but the 24 new posts isn't the Lord Justice essay.

here u go
https://www.amazon.com/Very-Soil-Un.../dp/1508800421/

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
Oh, I get it. Sayaka and Homura do have good interactions in the movie, definitely. They're both totally the most compelling characters in the story, too. Sayaka would never go for Homu though. Well, maybe on a bad night, she'd somehow end up... Ugh no I'm starting to ship them, this is thoughtcrime.

I don't care if you're analyzing pop, you can't sell lit crit and not have a table of contents available to preview. How do I know if this is post-structualist semiotics, multicultural feminism, or garbage-tier New Criticism? Pitching your book as a literary analysis of Madoka is like opening a restaurant and saying, "Yeah, we sell food from Earth."

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cephas posted:

Oh, I get it. Sayaka and Homura do have good interactions in the movie, definitely. They're both totally the most compelling characters in the story, too. Sayaka would never go for Homu though. Well, maybe on a bad night, she'd somehow end up... Ugh no I'm starting to ship them, this is thoughtcrime.

I don't care if you're analyzing pop, you can't sell lit crit and not have a table of contents available to preview. How do I know if this is post-structualist semiotics, multicultural feminism, or garbage-tier New Criticism? Pitching your book as a literary analysis of Madoka is like opening a restaurant and saying, "Yeah, we sell food from Earth."

It examines the faustian deconstruction of the magical girl genre!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
i thought that word was banned

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Which one?

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

have you read it?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Zas posted:

have you read it?

i havent but iirc lord justice told me via pm that he had. i think

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
That would not be surprising

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Jagchosis posted:

i havent but iirc lord justice told me via pm that he had. i think

The book looks poo poo mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
If this thread's already circling the same drain as the old one, it's probably overdue for retirement.

Sending it into the deep for now. May be reopened if the need arises.

Bad Seafood fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Jul 14, 2016

• Locked thread