Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Madokas mask

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Her 'persona' if you will

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
will kyouko and sallaka complete the wedding mask?

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Madoka's a Purse Owner

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Space Flower posted:

will kyouko and sallaka complete the wedding mask?

Now I want a Madoka's Mask video game.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Namtab posted:

Madokas mask

Quick 'n dirty - you knew this was coming

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you~

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

NewType April.

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Mami's looking

:c00l:

full of herself

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

PerrineClostermann posted:

Mami's looking

:c00l:

full of herself

Lord Justice
Jul 24, 2012

"This god whom I created was human-made and madness, like all gods! Woman she was, and only a poor specimen of woman and ego. But I overcame myself, the sufferer; I carried my own ashes to the mountains; I invented a brighter flame for myself. And behold, then this god fled from me!"
I have to wonder how connected that is to the new project. Ultimate Madoka appearing is a fairly big deal, and it's the first confirmed appearance of Demon Homura aside from the "Magical Girl" Homura demonic form in the Concept Movie.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Lord Justice posted:

I have to wonder how connected that is to the new project. Ultimate Madoka appearing is a fairly big deal, and it's the first confirmed appearance of Demon Homura aside from the "Magical Girl" Homura demonic form in the Concept Movie.

Probably just a poster

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
It's a good sneak peek of Homura's future smug levels.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Mamis skirt looks odd

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Namtab posted:

Mamis skirt looks odd

She keeps all her guns in it.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I'm here to say homura tamura is cool and good

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Troposphere posted:

I'm here to say homura tamura is cool and good

Which is this?

Lord Justice
Jul 24, 2012

"This god whom I created was human-made and madness, like all gods! Woman she was, and only a poor specimen of woman and ego. But I overcame myself, the sufferer; I carried my own ashes to the mountains; I invented a brighter flame for myself. And behold, then this god fled from me!"
The second volume of Homura Tamura did improve quite a bit over the first volume. It did what I was expecting it to do, which was to expand on the universe it had created around Akemi-ya:

Essentially a bar in the space between "time flows" (loops) where a bunch of Homuras can congregate. Obviously, this being the case, Homura Tamura is rather dependent on you liking Homura as a character. If you do, its turned into a decent, comedic read of the character, and I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised if a third volume is ever produced.

Lord Justice fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Mar 19, 2016

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

it's...homura tamura

I also like how kyubey keeps calling homura old and gets her to admit she's 25/26

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I also started reading the different story tonight and it's super gay. I approve.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
post-rebellion homura is my favorite christmas cake

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Troposphere posted:

it's...homura tamura

I also like how kyubey keeps calling homura old and gets her to admit she's 25/26

So Homura is Christmas cake obsessing over her high school crush and lost school days.

I approve.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

I'm still waiting for the final essay, lord justice

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Here's a post that's big about shiraichi, an artist I like a ton. sketches and traditional media ftw. follow their pixiv and twitter

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Not enough Sayaka and Homura. 3/10.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

I dumped my folder in the last thread!

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pixiv updates every day. I demand more.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Space Flower posted:

Here's a post that's big about shiraichi, an artist I like a ton. sketches and traditional media ftw. follow their pixiv and twitter

:same:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

:frogout:

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Those are all really cute :3:

Cephas
May 11, 2009

Humanity's real enemy is me!
Hya hya foowah!
I don't know what people see in HomuSaya. What is the appeal?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Cephas posted:

NTR

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Cephas posted:

they argue with each other and have actual conflict points and are both kind of lovely people but in very opposite directions

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Endorph posted:

they argue with each other and have actual conflict points and are both kind of lovely people but in very opposite directions

Yeah, this :)

Their dynamic in that final scene was way more interesting to me as a relationship than the madohomu stuff usually was. I think them as would-be enemies but just a little too into each other works pretty well in this super melodramatic setting but it's not like it's actually going to go anywhere, madoka and homura are the whole story after all. So expect occasional fanart but I'm not going to arguing that it's going to be canon or anything

:3:

Knorth fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jul 13, 2016

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, basically Homura and Sayaka have a more interesting character dynamic that goes both ways. Homura's obsession with Madoka is fairly interesting, but Madoka's relationship with Homura is much less so.

Sayaka and Kyouko have a good dynamic too, but they hosed up by jumping straight to the Yuri Happy Ending :argh:

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

That's not a gently caress up

PerrineClostermann
Dec 15, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Sakurazuka posted:

That's not a gently caress up

It's the journey I care about, not the destination. If all I wanted to see was lesbian Sayaka and Kyouko, there's plenty of fan art.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

The yuri happy ending is an endless journey.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
They are 14 you sick fucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
How dare teenagers have romances with each other. Let's go get outraged at the shoujo/romance thread next.

• Locked thread