Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BelgianWaffle
Aug 25, 2002
damn Belgian
Hello folks

For a week now I'm the proud owner of a Sony RGB OLED Monitor PVM 740. These are monitors used in the broadbast business, mostly by engineers for color grading and IQ processing.

It is a rather small unit with a screensize of 7 inches, but the image quality is amazing. Very deep blacks, very high motion resolution and advanced input settings.

I'm using it as a second monitor for my PC (960x540 through hdmi) and to play my retro consoles (via composite). These are fed through a RCA TO BNC converter, BNC being specific input for broadcast monitors.

It has a built in scanline generator, so all my PAL 575i sources look like proper CRT, but with better blacks and better geometry.

Here are some pictures:

Any questions let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread