Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
This is an organizational thread for the Something Awful-associated players of the Exalted 3E game I'm running on roll20. At the moment that means Nihnoz, Plutonis, SunandSpring. We all know our business at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dunno if I can make it today, will watch an orchestra thing with family

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's cool, I won't be available tonight so no game this evening.

e: so, FactsAreUseless is gassing any attempted rpg thread in the imp zone now? that's weird. why is that happening?

1994 Toyota Celica fucked around with this message at 15:40 on Jan 10, 2016

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
also, could you send the rest a link to this thread on steam, since the imp zone thread is gas chambered?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will be a game tonight

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
ditto tonight, afaik, though the blizzard may intervene somehow

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
I can't make it tonight, rain check on the session. We'll resume next week.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Cool, was gonna say I'd be late cause I'm going on a play. I won't make it next week though cause I'm gonna be travelling for the Carnaval

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well, I could use Plutonis's absence as an excuse to not resume the finale, but I just sent off the latest chapter of my graduate thesis that I've been working on all week, and am proper bushed. I don't like doing it twice in a row, but I'm in no fit state to run the game tonight, so it's called on account of grad school tonight.

However! Next Sunday is Valentine's Day, and as nerdy as this group most certainly is I'm not sanguine about betting attending an Exalted game against you guys' love lives. So, would anybody have any conflicts with holding the next game next Saturday, at the same or a different time?

1994 Toyota Celica fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Feb 7, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I have no GF

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will be a game tonight.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Hey zeal, I found somebody who wants to try out Exalted. You think you can run it with one more person?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Point 1: I can't run the game tonight, working on the last big chapter of my graduate thesis. Game called on account of grad school.

Point 2:

SunAndSpring posted:

Hey zeal, I found somebody who wants to try out Exalted. You think you can run it with one more person?

Yeah, sure, as long as they can make our usual Sunday time slot. A Zenith is encouraged for obvious reasons but in no way necessary. If they're a goon, please ask them to post their character concept and a link to their sheet here.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

All right then. Can you add me on steam though, Zeal? Have something to ask.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm zealed on steam

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

zeal posted:

i'm zealed on steam

Not finding it... Can you add me, my steamid is plutonis.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will be a game today.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
Hey zeal, what's the best way to reach you outside of SA? Can't find you on Steam at all. I wanted to talk about my character concept and flesh it out to better fit into the Exalted lore, 'cause I think it'd be appropriate for me to write like an introductory pre-history thing for my potential character. Also just wanted to make sure I was making the character correctly.

You can reach me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/electric_lady . Thanks~

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
there will be a game tonight, in approx. 2.5 hours. daylight savings woo

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will be a game tonight as well.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Rain check on tonight's session. May Eostre bless you with a bountiful spring and a fair raiding season.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gonna travel later tonight might not make it this and next session

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sorry to hear it Plutonis, but I am free to run the game tonight. As long as we've got three players this evening we'll play.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will not be a game tomorrow, as I am hip-deep in end of year grad school stuff.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
I never like to cancel the game two weeks in a row, but I'm still very much in the middle of end of semester business. No session today.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
One more delay, this is my last week of work as a graduate student.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Sat my last exam yesterday, I'm running the game tonight.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There is a game tonight.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
No game tonight

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will be a game today

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
no game tonight

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Game tonight!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
There will be a game today.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Might get late buying grocers but please go on cause I'm definitely coming!

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
So today's Father's Day in America, and we shall not have a game. Those of you with good relationships with your father, go show them love. Those of you without, get drunk and or high as your inclinations and employment situations allow, and recognize that human procreation is a pointless prolongation of the equally pointless existence of our wretched and hopeless species, for which the only freedom of any real value lies in the dust of extinction.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Father's day is in august and I dont really have a good relationship with mine.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Well it's Dutch Father's Day today as well, and they once conquered portions of Brazil. Claim their holiday for your own and embrace the substance abuse portion of my recommendation.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
Running the game tonight, but we may have to start an hour later. Will update the thread before 6 EST one way or the other.

e: Yeah, game starts at 7 EST tonight. Going to see the new Independence Day, no matter how terrible the reviews.

1994 Toyota Celica fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Jun 26, 2016

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

If i get late I'm eating a 'za

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
So tomorrow's the 4th of July, upon which we Americans celebrate the inauguration of our genocide-soaked world empire. I will be not be surprised if some people's holiday plans have superseded Exalted this evening, but I will run the game if y'all show.

• Locked thread