Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

, downtempo, "Fancy British Gentlemen/Steampunk" Hip Hop, donation and sub alerts that play a sound clip from GTA 5 such as Lamar saying the N word and Franklin saying he want's dat paper, a south australian SysAdmin and jack of many trades with weird facial hair and a blue combover, and a money raised tracker that is counting up to funny number 13337 and is labeled "Cluckington Tattoo". http://www.twitch.tv/wyld Well here's your chance. Strap yourself in for an awesome potentially multiplayer experience with Wyld and the FTB Infinity Evolved Expert modpack, for 36 hours to help raise money for a tattoo and I think uhh maybe fixing a car, I don't know but I know it should be some win. I'll be watching this whilst playing Wind Waker HD probably, so grab a brewski, set your clocks to Adelaide time, and oi crikey, let's get our Heavily Modded Minecraft on mates! G'Day! Mac Tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo, 1.5 Million RF per Tick?! This is loving outstanding! What on earth!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What is RF?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This guy's hair is pretty killer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You guys are missing an awesome Chill And Bob Your Head To Epic Chiptunes Style Uhh I don't know what the music is actually called Session with Wyld... This song is some win. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoAvqtw3v2k

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sounds epic op. liked and subscribed

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

my step brothers wife used to teach chemistry in adelaide and they made fun of her for saying graph the normal way instead of grarph in their weird hosed up voices

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

my step brothers wife used to teach chemistry in adelaide and they made fun of her for saying graph the normal way instead of grarph in their weird hosed up voices

lol

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo, 1.5 Million RF per Tick?! This is loving outstanding! What on earth!

what do you even use that much rf for

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#SoarynKnowsTheTruth #BlameSoaryn #1.5MillionHype

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo just heard this loving masterpiece on the stream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPmAHhcWEvE

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Update on the stream. There is a memorial service for David Bowie who died at age Sixty Nine today according to news reports and his official twitter.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can't say I'm a big fan of him but well, this is a fairly epic place to remember the guy lots of other people liked a lot, and enjoy some Heavily Modded Minecraft.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Diamond Dogs [Minecraft Parody Remix]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"Don't be sad... Celebrate!"
-- Wyld, Wyld's Twitch Stream, 2016

That's right guys. Celebrate with Wyld during his epic 36 hour stream featuring the Build Guild's private FTB Infinity Evolved Expert modpack server!

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I respect anyone who can pull of a >12 hour stream. I sure as hell can't.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

During a literal Minecraft Parody of Diamond Dogs, Lamar just said "Appreciate that, my nigga!" extremely loudly over the song as the donation sound. Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh no, Mrs_Wyld just heard the news, and she's heartbroken.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

Wormskull posted:

Update on the stream. There is a memorial service for David Bowie who died at age Sixty Nine today according to news reports and his official twitter.

holy poo poo, I don't like pretty much everything david bowie made from the 80s onwards but the guy was still a huge part of my life. Just this Christmas I was talking with my father that maybe in space oddity the astronaut himself turns his equipment off to winningly drift trough space instead of it breaking. Hell I was taking about him just this weekend with another friend. I probably talk about david bowie every time I meet someone that knows him. Rest in piece.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congrats on david bowie for dying at the funny number, a feat even lemmy failed at

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

program666 posted:

holy poo poo, I don't like pretty much everything david bowie made from the 80s onwards but the guy was still a huge part of my life. Just this Christmas I was talking with my father that maybe in space oddity the astronaut himself turns his equipment off to winningly drift trough space instead of it breaking. Hell I was taking about him just this weekend with another friend. I probably talk about david bowie every time I meet someone that knows him. Rest in piece.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

yeah, lol, also fitting

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Respectfully and quietly admiring David Bowie's decades of contributions to music until I notice he was Sixty Nine Years Old when he passed away which causes me to take off my hat and bow deeply.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

This christmas I entered the house just to hear "god knows I'm good" playing and it was such a cool surprise I took a picture of the record playing the vinyl, my dad was listening to his old records.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

During a literal Minecraft Parody of Diamond Dogs, Lamar just said "Appreciate that, my nigga!" extremely loudly over the song as the donation sound. Awesome.

Lmao

GottaPayDaTrollToll
Dec 3, 2009

by Lowtax

Fredrik1 posted:

I respect anyone who can pull of a >12 hour stream. I sure as hell can't.

the secret is amphetamines

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Someone make a Heavily Modded Minecraft SErver for the Imp Zone.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
Any black ops 3 crackgoons out there?

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Doctor Goat posted:

+1'd

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I'm messing with it right now and I have an AT Launcher pack based on resonant rise: AYp8Vod1

is there a way to swap out the dumb journey map with the older maps everything used without making everyone who plays do it manually

ok i did that and my computer is launching a server w/ 225 mods on it and im surprised it hasnt caught fire

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Jan 13, 2016

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Doctor Goat posted:

I'm messing with it right now and I have an AT Launcher pack based on resonant rise: AYp8Vod1

is there a way to swap out the dumb journey map with the older maps everything used without making everyone who plays do it manually

ok i did that and my computer is launching a server w/ 225 mods on it and im surprised it hasnt caught fire

*spits out drink* 225 mods?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Slightly fewer than Imp Zone.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

Slightly fewer than Imp Zone.

Christ.... who is going to mod the mods.

Oh yeah the admins. Alright, good night everyone.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i haven't ever watned that op

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Ristolaz posted:

I started resonant rise and ticked every mod that looked cool

I restarted and now I have like 160 or something but it counts prereqs and parts of the pack as separate mods, so projectred is like 8 f those

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Finally Super LEague Gaming is bringing Competitive Minecraft to your favorite gaming venue... the movie theater!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCeq8GoqLQk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

This I gotta see.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

In Training posted:

This I gotta see.

I don't have it anymore but I'll post the 160 mod one.

edit: http://pastebin.com/ATK0NBhu

I don't know how the game is detecting like a hundred files as 160+ mods but w/e.

Doctor Goat fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jan 13, 2016

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Ristolaz posted:

The Mods Must Be Crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

• Locked thread