Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

krispykremessuck posted:

yuck. why not just go to the vet? oh right

Most vets only charge like $15 to do it, the average groomer will throw it in for $5 with a toe nail trim and shampoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Booblord Zagats posted:

Most vets only charge like $15 to do it, the average groomer will throw it in for $5 with a toe nail trim and shampoo.

well that just makes it funnier considering the number of people in pet island that suggest doing it yourself to save money (also in byob to relieve infant constipation, though I'm guessing that's not related to money)

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Dead Reckoning posted:

Christ, I wish I had saved that post I wrote on how depressing being a honeypot must be.

lol I remember exactly what you are talking about and it would be quite pertinent to this conversation

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
having experienced anal gland release with shelter animals, I would be more than happy to let someone else deal with that stank.

ear wax and poo poo are not two smells that should mingle :barf:

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
How did a discussion about Dependas veer into dog buttholes? :psyduck:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Panfilo posted:

How did a discussion about Dependas veer into dog buttholes? :psyduck:

Dependa's with no buttfingering expertise slashing dog anuses with press-on nails

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

Booblord Zagats posted:

Dependa's with no buttfingering expertise slashing dog anuses with press-on nails

New thread title! :D

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Panfilo posted:

New thread title! :D

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

To answer your question, yes, dependas do exist. Thank you for asking, and god bless.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
How many of the Filipina's that servicemen marry in Korea so they can live off base end up being abandoned in Korea? I remember the shanty-town outside Camp Casey that was full of really unremarkable LBFM's and wondered to myself, "How many of these guys are going to take their wives of convenience home to bumfuck Alabama when their term in Korea is up?".

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
If you've ever looked at the staff at any AAFES store, you know the answer is close to zero. They don't call it the Asian American Female Employment Service for nothing.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I made friends with a girl in one of my college classes. She looks part Asian. Really cute girl. We were making small talk when I asked what her Christmas plans were. She told me that she was looking forward to flying back to California to see her mom and dad. I asked what her dad did.

"Retired from the Navy. He was on submarines. Met my mom on a cruise."

And I laaaaaaauuuuuuughed.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
"met"

lol

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:laffo:

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I never saw this happen because I was in the guard, but I know that about 90% of all the married dudes who were nobles in my unit had wives/GF's that were, at minimum a 6.5/10. The ugliest was still easily boner-able and mainly just had an ugly grill but a nice set of hooters and a rockin bod.

What happens when the disgusting peasants gain a high enough KDR on Call of Duty IRL and prestige to Officer status? Does the wife get kidnapped during OCS by a bunch of gay dudes that put them on a strict diet, complete make-over and clothing revamp? Or do they just pick up a new wife when they check out of OCS? I wasn't in long enough to actually watch something like this happen, and all of the officers I knew were either straight outta college with no prior service or single with smoking hot girlfriends.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Officer wives tend to be pretty hot because they met in college.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MurderBot posted:

I never saw this happen because I was in the guard, but I know that about 90% of all the married dudes who were nobles in my unit had wives/GF's that were, at minimum a 6.5/10. The ugliest was still easily boner-able and mainly just had an ugly grill but a nice set of hooters and a rockin bod.

What happens when the disgusting peasants gain a high enough KDR on Call of Duty IRL and prestige to Officer status? Does the wife get kidnapped during OCS by a bunch of gay dudes that put them on a strict diet, complete make-over and clothing revamp? Or do they just pick up a new wife when they check out of OCS? I wasn't in long enough to actually watch something like this happen, and all of the officers I knew were either straight outta college with no prior service or single with smoking hot girlfriends.

From what I've seen, the wife gets hidden away until retirement.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Edit: that explains it.. they stay in hiding.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jan 19, 2016

Dude McAwesome
Sep 30, 2004

Still better than a Ponytar

MurderBot posted:

I don't think a degree from Phoenix allows them to meet the banging college hotties that nobles get from going to an actual college.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

MurderBot posted:

Yeah, it gets really awkward when we're all at some social event and some mustang we've known for a while shows up and your first thought is "dude your mom is looking pretty gnarly"

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
About the gay husbands thing. I have no idea if they meet the fat stereotype but the only married gay I knew savagely beat his husband one day and got court martialed for it. So apparently gay doesn't cancel out enlisted

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Larry Parrish posted:

apparently gay doesn't cancel out enlisted

New mouseover text please

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

holocaust bloopers posted:

I made friends with a girl in one of my college classes. She looks part Asian. Really cute girl. We were making small talk when I asked what her Christmas plans were. She told me that she was looking forward to flying back to California to see her mom and dad. I asked what her dad did.

"Retired from the Navy. He was on submarines. Met my mom on a cruise."

And I laaaaaaauuuuuuughed.
So did you tell her?

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

maffew buildings posted:

New mouseover text please

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Army Mormon wives are the most horrid thing on this planet. The Mormon men are usually put together and confident, if dorky, dudes who are obviously weird in an innocent but kinda creepy way, as is the Mormon tradition. But the women, however the hell they are assigned in those fancy underwear ceremonies, it just blows my mind. The women are ogres, and not in a gross slobby way like you'd expect in a mismatch so grievous. No, the ogres wear clothes and suits and have nice hair and hobbies like knitting and golf. I will never understand the Mormons. Really funny though, usually, and all secret perverts. One Mormon I worked for also named his kids after the Star Wars extended universe (stories from novels that have since been branded non-official when Disney bought in) children Jacen and Jaina (kids of Han Solo and Leia). And he was an apache pilot to boot. He never got any of my jokes.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I remember clearly my dad telling me that I "probably" have half siblings in Thailand because "they're grinding on your crank and you don't have a condom, what are you supposed to do? You're 19."

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Zeris posted:

Army Mormon wives are the most horrid thing on this planet. The Mormon men are usually put together and confident, if dorky, dudes who are obviously weird in an innocent but kinda creepy way, as is the Mormon tradition. But the women, however the hell they are assigned in those fancy underwear ceremonies, it just blows my mind. The women are ogres, and not in a gross slobby way like you'd expect in a mismatch so grievous. No, the ogres wear clothes and suits and have nice hair and hobbies like knitting and golf. I will never understand the Mormons. Really funny though, usually, and all secret perverts. One Mormon I worked for also named his kids after the Star Wars extended universe (stories from novels that have since been branded non-official when Disney bought in) children Jacen and Jaina (kids of Han Solo and Leia). And he was an apache pilot to boot. He never got any of my jokes.

realtalk based on my small experience /wrt banging mormons they are dtf

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I remember clearly my dad telling me that I "probably" have half siblings in Thailand because "they're grinding on your crank and you don't have a condom, what are you supposed to do? You're 19."

A dusty old flight engineer I worked with back in Tinker AFB was a C-141 crew chief way back when. I'm talking back in the late 80's when I was learning to speak. This haggard dude who looked and sounded like Robert Redford's face was telling about his days of being a young E-4 stationed at Clark AB, Phillipines. He and a buddy rented out a tremendous house. Those two dudes spent just a handful of dollars keeping the place clean and themselves fed by hiring locals taken right off the street. In his words, "Anything had a price tag back on PI. You could buy and sell people. It was a modern Sodom and Gomorrah."

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Pro tier dad/enlisted

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
If someone asks if I have kids, my stock answer is "I don't know. Maybe."

It's not really a joke. Germany was fun.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
"Not that I know of."

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

MurderBot posted:

from what I've seen a significant majority of prior-e Officers who got married prior to going to OCS/OTS already had hot wives, because the type of enlisted person who is going to say gently caress this and get a commission instead of eating poo poo and sucking dick to become a SNCO (or just retiring as an E-6) is the type of enlisted person who is more likely to be pulling in attractive tail even when they're a peasant. Flip side of this is why the vast majority of senior enlisted have ugly wives and/or multiple divorces.

that said I've also seen a couple prior-e's that were taking the "hide them until retirement approach" outlined above

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

iyaayas01 posted:

from what I've seen a significant majority of prior-e Officers who got married prior to going to OCS/OTS already had hot wives

Counter point:

Yeah they met when he was a cadet at WP, but close enough.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 19, 2016

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

Handsome Ralph posted:

Counter point:

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

im dying

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Handsome Ralph posted:

Counter point:

[quote="Dingleberry" post="455154461"]

LOL

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Handsome Ralph posted:

Counter point:

Goddamn Patreus literally hosed one of the founding fathers.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH posted:

Goddamn Patreus literally hosed one of the founding fathers.

How else would he make rank.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Handsome Ralph posted:

Counter point:

Cross-discussion from the Petraeus bashing in the CE thread, just one more piece of evidence that he's a political preening piece of poo poo: he married that solely because she was the daughter of the (at the time) three-star WP Superintendent, they started dating while he was at the school and while her daddy was Superintendent.

Also holy poo poo at those pictures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I bet she has a nice personality.

• Locked thread