Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Quentin Tarantino is just the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

John Q is underrated

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

This isn't George Miller

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Revenant owned but gently caress that director and Mad Max was better

E: Revenant could've been probably 30 minutes shorter but they added all this crazy Oscar baity cinematography and unnecessary artsy back story

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I thought they said for a second "From the upcoming film True Lies."

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Martian had more people eating feces than the other comedies, which is why it won.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I know like lol Leo and awards but he had maybe 10 minutes of dialogue combined in The Revenant and spent a good amount of time being unconscious while actors dragged his crippled body around

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Physical acting is still acting

That's fine but it wasn't Best Actor good. I think he got robbed with Wolf of Wall Street.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

loving lame

• Locked thread