Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

smg77 posted:

I'm still pissed at this dude for Birdman
Why are you pissed about him making a good film?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Man everyone is growing beards

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

The Martian?! I don't understand this category at all.
Gotta find an excuse so we can put "Winner of a Golden Globe" on the DVD/Blu Ray!!!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Bip Roberts posted:

Leo is so locked out of the oscar.
From what I've heard about The Reverent, doesn't Tom Hardy out act him in it?

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

smg77 posted:

Harrison Ford always seems to be annoyed with whatever he's doing at any given moment.
That and he's drunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He was in a lovely Star Trek movie and almost quit acting. I think that probably pushed him to always be just fuckin' amazing because you can't come that close to utter failure and ever phone it in again.
At least not anytime soon.
I remember seeing him in a lovely Sci Fi Original Movie Minotaur movie, I think it wasn't until Bronson that he turned his career around; everyone should watch Bronson its loving great

• Locked thread