Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious

now i do not know how to skateboard and i have no intentions of learning but i really want to buy this please convince me to either buy it or not i just, i need it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
you're hesitating to spend 4 dollars. better put it down and head home

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
you found a rare collector's item sid, that skateboard is your retirement fund

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SIDS Vicious

im going to be rich af

wow that was an old sig lol
chec k out my drawings the sidsons :)

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
pretty sure the goodwill does layaway, that seems like the sort of thing they'd do

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SIDS Vicious

im gonna give em twenty five cents a week, this baby'll be mine before my birthday

FluffieDuckie

i'm going to agree this is a must buy

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

FluffieDuckie

heck you could probably sell it to someone here for 5 easy

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

SIDS Vicious

if i dont go super saiyan after purchasing this i am going to be heck of a pissed off

Ben Smash

LARDROOM
Dude maybe this is a sign that you should learn to skateboard or like fight cool battles or some poo poo. just get it

SIDS Vicious

im gonna get it after work tomorrow ive been going to the gym every other day so maybe ill even be able to learn to ride it!

treasure bear

don't get it you'll fall off and have a terrible life changing accident

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i had that same board when i was a kid

SIDS Vicious

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

i had that same board when i was a kid

did you fall off it and have a horrible life changing accident

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
buy it and make an end table out of it, maybe a nice stump for the base or two small 2X4s for legs with like a little shelf underneath. obviously take off the trucks and the wheels, you can probably sell those for like 5 or 6 dollars

ron color
if you dont get it youll become obsessed with it and start knocking people off of skateboards, flipping over anything that looks like goku or skateboard then you will wander the streets at night screaming about goku and MURDER and then the real goku will stop you

SIDS Vicious

ron color posted:

if you dont get it youll become obsessed with it and start knocking people off of skateboards, flipping over anything that looks like goku or skateboard then you will wander the streets at night screaming about goku and MURDER and then the real goku will stop you

gokus real?!?

ron color
yeah dude why doyou think hes on a skateboard

SIDS Vicious

holy poo poo does this mean the little fire ball man and water drop guy are also real

ron color
its a dramatization its just a really angry and sad guy

SIDS Vicious

ron color posted:

its a dramatization its just a really angry and sad guy

is the like devil dude their dad and he beats them and thats why they are angry and sad?

ron color
absolutely not

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
fine... don't make an end table then, you'd probably just gently caress it up anyways

ron color
harsh

ron color
i believe my friend sid can make a skatebard into a table

SIDS Vicious

wow luvcow where is this coming from i am just trying to learn the truth behind the skateboard fellows

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
no one wants to make end tables anymore and it gets me flustered, its a dying art and the youth of today mocks it openly

Robot Made of Meat

A skateboard would make a very small table.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Piso Mojado

ron color posted:

i believe my friend sid can make a skatebard into a table

Piso Mojado

sid, please buy this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
I'm going to go be alone in my workshop and make some end tables like gibbs on ncis

SIDS Vicious

Luvcow posted:

I'm going to go be alone in my workshop and make some end tables like gibbs on ncis

that was a boat jesus chris

Robot Made of Meat

The making of end tables, like the making of horse-head bookends, is no longer taught in high school. This may well be why our society is doomed.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

ron color
idea: 1. paint a goku on the side of every construction spool. 2. leak the location to geocaching sites, byob, angelfire.com 3. spool culture

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

ron color posted:

idea: 1. paint a goku on the side of every construction spool. 2. leak the location to geocaching sites, byob, angelfire.com 3. spool culture

devil

i'm real, sid

Mapparu

ron color posted:

Matoi Ryuko

That skateboard already has an owner, you can't just separate them, it's bad luck and the skateboard will break the instant you try and use it because of that.

Photosyphilis

Science rules!
On the one hand 400 pennies is pretty stiff I'd try to haggle a bit, maybe they'll come down to 390. On the other hand goku... :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

dave. posted:

i'm real, sid

He's not, don't listen to him.

----------------

• Locked thread