Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

All setup sent! Let the punching of faces commence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Retreat 1.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Sounds good.

My inbox is like 40% Tricky PMs with all sorts of nefarious Kehrolyn suggestions from your game with him, it's confusing.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

No, it's not new pairs. It's that most of my inbox is "Kehrolyn: Beat #: Pair" because that's what was sent during Kehrolyn vs Zaamassal.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Not moving.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

No surprises there. I'll advance 3.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

End of Beat I will stay where I am.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

I'll retreat 2

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

I will stay where I am.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Doesn't matter which one I overload.

Karin's EoB happens first, so I'll see where she moves...

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

I'll overload Whip, just in case.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Advance 2 towards Karin with double EoB.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Confirming the above.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Middle of the board.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Quicksilver it is.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Advance 1

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Sorry for delay! work schedule has been killing me to death, will send in a pair when I am less sleep deprived :(

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Advance 1/0 and soak the Jager damage.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Nope, otherwise Coordinated wouldn't do any damage ever as printed. It's a replacement effect, just badly worded (see Alumis' equivalent style).

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Amusingly, it wouldn't actually - since you couldn't move, you wouldn't, and Jager wouldn't damage you. I guess theoretically it'd work with Grasp?

The wording is just really bad.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Instead they stop moving, I think. Otherwise advance 3 would coordinate 3 times.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Retreat 1.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Advance 2 (to space 6) with double EoB.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Uhhh...

Overloading Bladed, ignoring Grasp with Exoskeletal after Karin moves into the corner start of beat?

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Sorry, need some time to think. Hell of a game so far.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

So if I retreat one, the game is a guaranteed draw. If I advance one, things get more interesting.

Advance 1 to Space 4.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Every result of this clash is a null beat on this end, so I'm just going to Dash and fast-forward through it.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

I'd rather take the guaranteed draw than the "you lose if you guess a 50:50 wrong, but if you guess right there's still another 50:50 that is draw/lose unless Karin plays something totally insane" where the best scenario is a draw.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

This is RHTV top 4! Now we just need a couple more drawn games in a row.

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

In that case it might make sense to do a thread with one person posting the moves as they're done, as a log? It'll make it easier on whoever is moderating, and people will still get to see the record of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andarel
Aug 4, 2015

Wol posted:

Y'know, if you have a problem with my modding, you could at least have the common decency to tell me rather than me having to ask.

It's nothing to do with your or GO's modding! Sorry if it came across that way. Between general brainmelt and playing the rest of the tournament in realtime, PBF/async feels a lot slower (though you're a pretty fast mod, it's a pretty substantial difference in format) and while it's easier for the spectators, it's very protracted compared to jumping on Skype and burning through the last games especially with a rematch queued up >_<

I'm also a bit worried about decision points making things more complicated when it comes to Malandrax, esp. vs Karin or Malandrax.

• Locked thread