Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

these pictures and videos are all very good and i smiled like an idiot

that said, isaac please turn your phone sideways, i want to fill my whole screen w/ goat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

how does the rubber band method work. do the balls just drop like ripe fruit, and you gotta find/ sweep them up

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Code Jockey posted:

do you rubber band their nuts off

I think we used to do that when I raised sheep as a kid but I can't remember, I think we used rubber bands on their tails anyway

Yeah you use a rubber band. You can use a hotknife as well which means you cut and cauterise.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

how does the rubber band method work. do the balls just drop like ripe fruit, and you gotta find/ sweep them up

I think the skin just diea from lack of blood and they drop off

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Probably the chicken eat em

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Probably the chicken eat em

If they were in the same paddock the chickens would definitely eat the balls. People don't think of chickens as omnivores but they love meat.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
After I drew that I wondered what percentage of people on this earth draw "meat" as the meat from Legend of Zelda now.

I never seen no meat look like that in my life.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Sheep-Goats posted:

After I drew that I wondered what percentage of people on this earth draw "meat" as the meat from Legend of Zelda now.

I never seen no meat look like that in my life.

p sure there's a japanese company that sells bone loaves, to live your video game caveman fantasy

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

thank god for myxo

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nether Postlude
Aug 17, 2009

His mind will keep
reverting to the last
biscuit on the plate.
Thank you for the goat pics, Isaac. You and everyone else in this thread are THE BEST.

How is Pecky Becky doing? She is p awesome too

Question re: goats - what do you guys think of people getting them as pets? I say no but that is because I have been told horror stories. I guess you would have the right setup like a farm or something.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Nether Postlude posted:

Thank you for the goat pics, Isaac. You and everyone else in this thread are THE BEST.

How is Pecky Becky doing? She is p awesome too

Question re: goats - what do you guys think of people getting them as pets? I say no but that is because I have been told horror stories. I guess you would have the right setup like a farm or something.

Becky pecky is either more or less retarded than before im not sure. Hasnt laid an egg since new years.

I dunno about goats as pets. They are very crafty animals they look as smart as a sheep but theyre actually probably as smart as a herbivore dog.

They can climb anything and could be noisy if youre in town

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Do you have to go look for Pecky Becky sometimes or does she kinda keep to her zone?

I think you said the other chickens are mean to her.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Sheep-Goats posted:

Do you have to go look for Pecky Becky sometimes or does she kinda keep to her zone?

I think you said the other chickens are mean to her.

Shes in a hutch. She likes to hang with me and i could drive her out into the wild and shed come back to me. She shits everywhere so she lives in a hutch

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Shes all brain damaged and blind from getting attacked by other birds. Shes some kind of chicken pariah

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

way to make me sad, bozo. now lets see osme goat pics.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
At least mortal man has the sense to be kind to the Beckster even if the capricious chicken god is not so kind.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0

stinky ox
Mar 29, 2007
I am a stinky ox.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Aussie golf is weird as gently caress

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Hi thread,

I made you a smiley.

I didn't buy it though cos gently caress that I'm not made of money.

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Bill Posters posted:

Hi thread,

I made you a smiley.

Noice.

Can someone buy this then send me $8000

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Posters posted:

Hi thread,

I made you a smiley.

Pretty good smiley bud but I ain't made of money either

Here's a emote I made once upon a time that has nothing to do with bucolism but is Isaac related, in more ways than one

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Celluloid Sam posted:

One time I grew a tomato, well bye

From page 1, but i want to hear more about the tomato.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

I
I

Ii

I

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

maxhush posted:

I
I

Ii

I

Thats what i reckon

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Just how bucolic is XXL Bucolic?

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

Just how bucolic is XXL Bucolic?

Probably just regular bucolic in a different bottle

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

thanks for the quick response, i was wondering for a minute.

thanks also for all the pictures, i love farm animals, they're mostly cute. even llamas are chill if you feed them enough where they dont want to spit at you

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

GreyPowerVan posted:

thanks for the quick response, i was wondering for a minute.

thanks also for all the pictures, i love farm animals, they're mostly cute. even llamas are chill if you feed them enough where they dont want to spit at you

I cant remember if its camels or what that kind of cough their guts out their mouth and swallow it again. The more i think abiut it the weirder it sounds bht i swear j saw it once

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
Like they cough up this big sac

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

that sounds weird. not like chewing cud, like actually coughing up a huge part of their intestines? uhhh

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe
https://youtu.be/e03661L5ZqI

Taking the goats out

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

When I enounter true bucolism I am reminded of the Footnote to Howl

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I like how the goats have white ears that stick out of their brown heads, how stupid

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
this really makes me want to quit my job and live much more simply

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Isaac posted:

If they were in the same paddock the chickens would definitely eat the balls. People don't think of chickens as omnivores but they love meat.

I once saw a whole bunch of chickens chase down and eat a frog when I was very little and it scared the poo poo out of me

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

Termite mound or whatever

The bush

Wombat hole under big fallen tree

This is a creek i followed animal tracks to not get my fert wet

Wombat hole

Im sure its just common but i thought this plant looked cool cause it wad black and gold.

The bush

Where i found my car tbe other week

Tangled lamb

U r free now

Heres my walk in the bush today. I got a bad shock from the electric fence leaning over to free that lamb and it still hurts. Shes a powerful fence.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
I hope you destroyed that termite mound with vengeful fire, otherwise maybe you brought some home with you..?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Isaac
Aug 3, 2006

Fun Shoe

gannyGrabber posted:

I hope you destroyed that termite mound with vengeful fire, otherwise maybe you brought some home with you..?

it was pretty solid it felt like rock. It probably took alot of work to make that mound im not gonna destroy it

• Locked thread