Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Me? Don't worry about me...
Grimey Drawer

God I can't breathe why is that so funny god drat it, you guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ThornBrain posted:

For those who don't know where that picture comes from: meet Randall.

Oh my god. That thing is creepier than it has any right to be.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
My only question is if Thorn's photo is really the doofiest picture of himself he could find, because I'm just imagining him all like "heh, suckers."

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I don't know, if anybody could eat their way out of Desarune, it would probably be Pubert. You just need to open up a few crunch wraps and spread 'em out on the floor, and the rest should take care of itself.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer

ThornBrain posted:

13-1 is fixed

Tch, more like Pyramid of Umrear end, am I right?

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Well to be fair, at least half of those zombies were your fault, Thorn. Stinking grave robber.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Apropos of nothing, Jacob's announcer voice is fantastic.

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
I'm with Jacob, personally--I really like the game, but suck horribly at actually playing it. Mouse + keyboard gaming is not something I have been conditioned to in the slightest. I can barely navigate, much less juggle combat and inventory management simultaneously.

Great LP though. Much obliged, guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KeiraWalker
Sep 5, 2011

Grimey Drawer
Man, the end of that first video was great.

I feel like randomizers for games which weren't designed for being randomized never work terribly well. I mean, besides things like the Metroid Prime randomizers you see folks playing on Hitbox or Twitch once in a while, which are entirely for the purpose of sequence breaking challenges. Just shuffling room order and enemy placement around as this mod does, doesn't make for a very exciting game.

• Locked thread