Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
I hope the ratling never, ever gets pants.

Seriously, don't do it. See if you can make it through the game that way. just for the jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
It's Pubert. He's the real villain.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
The monsters from Tremors were Graboids! And they evolved into rear end-blasters.

Seriously, how could you not remember such important information? :colbert:

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

Chimera-gui posted:

Actually, Shriekers are the second stage of the Graboid life cycle while rear end-blasters were introduced as the third stage in the third movie.
Aw poo poo, I've been schooled in nerd lore :smith:

Now I have to turn in my card.

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!

ThornBrain posted:

Small heads up. I can't remember if I ever said I'd show off a whole lot of mods, but I've decided to drastically pull that idea back to about 8 more before the LP concludes, with all except for the upcoming mod being combined into two per video. So we've got five more updates on their way before I can finally archive this LP.

On the plus side, ChibiWisdom completed the group picture of their interpretations of the cast, and it looks pretty accurate to me:

everyone's so detailed
and then there's pubert
this fat rat with hair
gaining a level from eating
oh god I can't breathe

• Locked thread