Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

the guy from final fantasy tactics advanced lol

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Mother. loving. Kefka

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Eric_Sparrow

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Ah, the child of Baal has awoken...

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

absolutely. that guy was super evil

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ohh poo poo. It's the motherfucking irenicus

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
not serious response: http://www.thetoptens.com/most-evil-villains-video-games/

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
There are no villains who could compare. Everybody who tries to make claims, like Bowser could stomp him or sephiroth could beat his sorry behind, they are just pathetic fans who are blind to the truth. His cold heart has always been a feature people respect him for. In Wind waker, he is willing to kidnap children, and near the end, he is ready to kill the two children who tried to stop him. He is the Hyrulian equivalent of the devil. He is described as a man with super human strength, BEFORE claiming the triforce. Imagine the power of a god in an already super human devil's hands. Despite his godly strength, he doesn't use mindless force to get everything. He cursed the Deku tree, leaving the guardian to die, and leaving the kokiri defenseless. He blocked the gorons' cavern, forcing them to starve, and if not for link, they would die. He made the zoras' deity become ill, and it had devoured their princess. Even when his plans failed, link made them succeed at the same time. After gaining the triforce, he had his monsters spread like a plague. They attacked the forest children, they captured the gorons to feed to a dragon, they froze the entire zora clan, set a village ablaze, left his own people to die, and his cunning was even greater than Zelda's. He knew about her disguise the whole time. Even when tossed into the dark realm, he returned, with the twilit people deceived into helping him. He had no intentions to revive zant, who was still faithful until the end. He killed Link's companion, midna, and fought fiercely. He is also the incarnation of Demise, the being who lived only to kill and bring suffering! Ganondorf is the Hyrulian equivalent of the devil, and he is a lot more threatening than the devil itself.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Benny D posted:

Ohh poo poo. It's the motherfucking irenicus

This.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

man i forgot how bad this guy was

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Once he showed up the tumblrization/waifu wapanseseization of Smash Bros/Nintendo began.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6LbhhoOSIw

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Once he showed up the tumblrization/waifu wapanseseization of Smash Bros/Nintendo began.

This.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I post on tumblr all the time about social justice, Nintendo waifus and pictures of hot sauce and sauce dishes. Problem?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I post on tumblr all the time about social justice, Nintendo waifus and pictures of hot sauce and sauce dishes. Problem?

Then your the modern autismal Shitendo fanboy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ganondorf but thankfully link buries a sword 18 inches in his head, at the end of Wind Waker.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Gannondorf on golf

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Ganondorf but thankfully link buries a sword 18 inches in his head, at the end of Wind Waker.

Yeah i was going to post a picture of that fight but then I didn't want to spoil how sick it looks

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Then your the modern autismal Shitendo fanboy. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

What in the Shigeru Miyamoto's name?!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

That was brütal and epic when I first saw that.

Retarded_Clown_ fucked around with this message at 21:28 on Jan 11, 2016

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That guy loving loves cabbage , which is a joke for some reason. Maybe it's some Japanese thing I don't get

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It was confirmed by Square-Enix that Caius is canonically the most powerful Final Fantasy villain ever.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

In Training posted:

It was confirmed by Square-Enix that Caius is canonically the most powerful Final Fantasy villain ever.

Who the heck is that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Caius Ballad

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
33 replies, and no Sephiroth.

Disappointed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

Who the heck is that

He is the immortal Yang to Lightning's unstoppable Yin.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Yeah this guy

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

The Souls games always have some creepy serial killer guy in them, that you can unwittingly cooperate with. Gives me the gamer chills

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Eventually a police helicopter shows up, prompting Eric to suggest running away. However, the player just has Eric film him/her pulling a McTwist over the helicopter and onto an adjacent hotel.

• Locked thread