Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Wulfolme posted:

Weeks earlier in a dull moment when everyone else was making jokes about the San Bernardino shootings, I said I always wondered why they went so small as shooting people in a public place, and if they're willing to die to hurt America why not go all out and really blow up something that would send real shockwaves through the economy. Everyone made hay of this and called me a terrorist mastermind for a few hours. I don't know if this was a joke like SWATing that went more boringly than planned or if someone really worried about me having real plans to hurt America. That I said directly to them, in public, out loud.

Doing another 9/11 is a lot of hassle when blowing up a trashcan is enough to put the whole country on lockdown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
double post in an obvious honeypot thread

• Locked thread