Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Pick as many favorites as you'd like:
This poll is closed.
byob: hi 37 32.74%
BYOB 8.2: LOCAL POSTERS DISCOVER 7 SECRETS TO GOOD POST. MODS HATE THEM 10 8.85%
BYOB 8.2: buying a powerball ticket means supporting a corrupt system that feeds on addiction 11 9.73%
CLICK HERE TO WIN 36 31.86%
Y.O. 8.2: the bees are disappearing 19 16.81%
Total: 74 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Piso Mojado

I am travelling and cannot vote with the awful app. please mark me down for "byob: hi". thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok guys lets just stop right here. you guys know that if you're traveling and you only have your phone you can use your BROWSER to pull up something awful and vote right?

wow. privileged maybe?

Piso Mojado

hehe. no.

- Sent from my Motorola Razr

Piso Mojado

Celluloid Sam posted:

man its close eh this is exciting

you can have my vote if you need an extra one to decide.

Piso Mojado

fluffie, please give sid an extra vote

Piso Mojado

I just assumed you had an offline tally running. probably on some really nice stationary with stickers for each vote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

FluffieDuckie posted:

also sid if you send me your address i'll send you a byob sticker as your second place prize

• Locked thread