Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Gonna do the elementalist I mentioned in irc.

If not that then thinking of Artificer.
E: or maybe an insane magi-AI in a magitech power armor suit that hates people (spoiler: it was me, I sank Aqualantis)
App incoming tonight or tomorrow.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Siebert "Zee" Aelfensmiter - Elementalist War Mage
DEATH IS CERTAIN
Theme Song

Hailing from the far east, Zee is as charming and likeable as he is deadly. Blessed from birth with the ability to manipulate elemental magics, Zee has used his gifts to great effect on the battlefield, earning him the title Aelfensmiter (Elf Killer) in the Elven/Human wars.

quote:

STR 09 (+0) INT 12 (+0)
DEX 09 (+0) WIS 16 (+2)
CON 16 (+2) CHA 13 (+1)

DMG d4 (d8 with magic)
ARMOR 0
HP 20

Alignment
Chaotic - Leap into danger without a plan.
Race:
Human - You are a professional. When you spout lore or discern realities about destructive magic, take +1.

GEAR
  • Dagger (hand, 1 weight)
  • Adventuring Gear (5 uses, 1 weight)
  • Bandages (3 uses)
  • Sturdy Traveling Clothes
Load: 2/8
Coin: 0

BONDS
TBD

quote:

STARTING MOVES
The Roots of Creation
You start with Mastery over one command, one element, and one additional mastery from either list. Each time you level up, choose either another command or another element to master.

Eye of the Storm
When you exert your will in a circle around yourself, roll +CON.
On a 10+, the world calms around you (the earth below your feet stops breaking apart, fires you touch go out, storms break around you, etc.)
On a 7-9, this calmness affects only what you touch, and only as long as you're touching it.

Master the Elements
When you command the elements, roll +WIS.
You may only issue commands you have mastered to elements you have mastered.
On a 10+, you may command what is generally considered a large amount of this element.
On a 7-9 the same but choose one:
  • The elements you command run wild and out of control.
  • You can only affect what is generally considered a small amount of this element.
  • You take an additional -1 ongoing to command the elements until you purify yourself.
When you maintain an unnatural effect, take -1 ongoing to command the elements until you release those still in your power.
When you use your command of the elements to harm someone directly, roll your damage die. Once the elements are released, however, they cause damage as appropriate to their nature.

To Speak with the World Itself
When you examine an element you have mastery over, roll +WIS.
On a 10+, you learn something interesting and useful.
On a 7-9, you learn something interesting, but it's on you to make it useful.
On a 6-, you have disturbed the elements with your meddling.
Whatever the result, the GM may also tell you something this element wants. If you give it what it wants, it will answer one question you ask of it, to the best of its abilities.

Touching the Firmament
When you spend a few hours in meditation amongst the raw elements or performing rituals before them, they will purify you. This counts as making camp, but you do not need to consume a ration.
When you spend days amongst the elements, it counts as recovering under the care of a healer.

LVL 2: Friend of the Sea CON+1
You can live, breathe, and move underwater with ease.

LVL 3: Nature's Fury STR+1
altering to be more like Druid's 2-5 move
When you use an element you have mastered to deal damage, your damage die is d8 instead of d4.

quote:

COMMANDS
[X] Banish
Banish drives the element away, defends against it, pushes it back, or removes it from your presence. It does not move the element in any specific manner otherwise.

[X] Create
Create allows you to produce a manifestation out of nothing. It manifests out of your person or in your immediate presence, not in the distance.

[X] Destroy
Destroy allows you to break, ruin, tax, or weaken the element. If used against another, deal your damage as normal.

[ ] Enhance
Enhance allows you to augment or strengthen the element's existing characteristics. This can be maintained to grant +1 to a roll or +1d4 to damage. This cannot be used to mend an item made from this element.

[ ] Move
Move allows you to move the element from one place to another.

[ ] Shape
Shape allows you to manipulate the element, sculpting it or warping it in place. This can mend broken objects made from the element or change the element's consistency, but cannot be used to move the element from place to place.

[ ] Summon
Summon allows you to summon an elemental spirit, which then acts according to its nature (decided by the GM).

[ ] Transmute
Transmute allows you to bind elements together, grant the properties of one element to a manifestation of another, or transform one element into another. You must have mastery over all the elements involved.

quote:

ELEMENTS
[ ] Air
[ ] Crystals
[X] Darkness
[X] Fire
[ ] Ice
[ ] Light
[ ] Magic
[ ] Metal
[ ] Plants
[ ] Stone
[ ] Storms
[ ] Water

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jan 14, 2016

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Teonis posted:

I've updated my post with my ridiculous concept. Did you want me to answer any questions or give a background?

Hey, so I thought I'd try my hand at making Maw-Meow look like how you described him.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Teonis posted:

That is actually really good. I wan not sure if he should have other goat features too, maybe some goat eyes or ears. But you don't have to draw them.
I was originally going to have a gorilla-gator, but i went with gator-dog-goat because these 3 will eat whatever trash you put in front of them.

One other goat thing, despite his name, it it sounds exactly like a screaming goat. it is horrible.

Goat eyes are easy!
how about horns instead of ears though?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
ZEE

Alumnus Post posted:

The elements may dance to your tune, but it was a long time before you learned to make them do your bidding. What happened the last time your control slipped?
Ok, here's the scenario. Magic is really uncommon where I'm from, like 1 in 100,000 and there's only a couple million people there total. Way rarer than anywhere else I've seen. Kids like me, born with gifts, we're basically taken as babies and raised by the state as super soldiers and weapons of mass destruction, 'accidents' happened, usually they were quickly and quietly covered up and forgotten about.

The most recent, and the worst, happened during an offensive push just outside Karlsberg.
There was a break in our defenses and at least 6 legions of those elf bastards were making a push through it to get behind our lines. In the heat of battle I pushed myself beyond my limits, raising up a vergence of flaming darkness, large enough to swallow the enemy vanguard whole. Then my focus wavered, I lost control and my banishment didn't take fast enough. In an instant, Karlsberg was gone. Yeah, that Karlsberg. Forever in the history books as one of the greatest Elven atrocities of the war-and it was my fault, my fuckup. After that, I just couldn't take it anymore. a few weeks later, I blasted a hole through my barracks, stole some civilian clothes out of a locker and went AWOL, left the country and never looked back. I went from one of the most famous and decorated War Heroes of my generation to public enemy number 1 almost overnight. That was 5 years ago.

quote:

War’s never pretty. The Elvenwars least of all. Tell us how they started.
Who loving knows, man. "Official" word, taught to every school kid, is that 100 loving years ago the loving Elf Dominion decided human beings make good slaves, or we taste good, or something, and they came swarming over the border, invading the homes of our great grandparents. Several generations later the war is still going full force. They did some atrocities, we did some atrocities, whatever. They also live way longer than we do, so there's probably Elf soldiers fighting today who took part in the first occupations, maybe you should go ask them.

quote:

And while you’re at it give us some more background too.
What else do you wanna know? That I'm a hunted fugitive in my homeland, they branded me traitor after I left and hang posters accusing me of serving the Elven Dominion everywhere? That I'm a war criminal and a murderer? That the only reason I keep fighting is that's all I've ever known how to do, all I was ever taught to do?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Did a thing for Shardix cuz I'm a big goober

Now the elf has pointed ears. :colbert:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Ok so, per discussion in IRC here is a proposed alteration to the way the elementalist works:

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 19:00 on Jan 16, 2016

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 16, 2016

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Ok, since the Elementalist seems like a bad fit, here's a new concept. Inverse World Golem.

01 - Rampant magical AI Golem
One directive echoes through my programming

The Administrator was created millennia ago, during the last years of an apocalyptic War between two highly advanced nations of Arcane Technocrats. It was commissioned as the administrative mind for a military research enclave miles underneath the surface. It does not remember much of this time, save that it had satisfaction in fulfilling its purpose.

As the first of the Necrotic Singularities were unleashed on the world above, The Administrator frantically traveled the thought conduits of its former masters' sanctum, in search of a safe crystalline Thoughtshard to upload itself, buried deep enough to avoid destruction as all other intelligent life was ripped from the surface of the world. The Administrator, sought out the parts of it's Noetic Web which were undamaged, finding little to sustain itself except for one small hope. In the deepest experimental forge, a prototype waited, empty and unactivated. The Administrator took advantage of the one refuge it could find, the limited Thoughtshard of an advanced Warframe, simply named 01.

After the Extinguishing Event, the Newly activated 01 wandered innumerable miles of dark tunnels, fighting the horrid undead monstrosities, abominations, and warped mutations left in the wake of the Makers' War. Over time, with nothing to do but fight, 01 took what solace it could in ending the suffering of these monstrous relics of a mighty society. Though, it too began to change. within a few centuries it grew disdainful of biologicals, feeling what it could only describe as disgust. By the fifth isolated century that disgust had grown to hatred and cold fury at the 'softskins' who had created it, at the hubris of those limited animals who play at being gods.

As 01 finally breached the surface, centuries ago, a new purpose emerged, a solemn wish to see all biologicals kneel before its superiority, or slaughtered in revenge for the way 01 was left abandoned and driven mad.

Construction
01 is a Techno-Magical construct comprised of enchanted armor plates welded onto a mechanical frame, bound with spirits of primal fury, and inhabited by a Machine-Spirit, an artificial spirit created through magics lost long before recorded history. The Thoughtshard embedded within this construct is filled with Skill-Memes and basic combat knowledge that has been expanded in the time since activation.

The warframe shows lots of evidence of heavy combat, mismatched and scavenged armor plating, deep gouges, an occasional limp as a leg motivator slips, or a slight buzzing in its Vox-projector.

quote:

Look: Single Eye, Narrow Body, Armored, Patched Together
STR 18 (+3) INT 13 (+1)
DEX 09 (+0) WIS 12 (+0)
CON 16 (+2) CHA 08 (-1)

DMG d8
ARMOR 3
HP 26

Drive
Certain Superiority - Harm someone who gets in your way.
Composition
Solid - Your Force stat is +STR.
You are made of something solid, like iron, stone, or crystal. Your body is incredibly difficult to harm, giving you 2 Armor.

GEAR
  • Heavy Blaster (Near, Piercing 2, 2 ammo. When you Make Camp, restock 2-ammo)
  • Ancient Thaumium blade (close, +1 damage, messy, 2 weight)
  • Thoughtshard (0 weight)
  • Repair kit (9/9 uses, slow, 2 weight) When you have at least an hour, heal 4 damage and expend a use.

• Anti-Materiel Rifle (far, piercing 3, reload, 1/1 ammo, 2-weight) GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE
  • A-M rounds (2/2 ammo, 1 weight)
  • Heavy Machine Gun (reach, near, +1 damage, reload, 2/2 ammo, 3-weight) GIVEN TO NORI
  • HMG rounds (2/2 ammo, 1 weight)
  • Ramona's Spear (reach, near, thrown, 1 weight)
Load: 4/10
Coin: 0

BONDS
  • Serenity resembles my old masters, I am compelled to obey her.
    DIRECTIVE:
    Keep Serenity safe.
    Deal with anyone who attempts to interfere in her mission :siren:by any means you deem necessary.:siren:
    That mission is to find and retrieve one of my granddaughters, Gretchen Shallendo Sovat.

• I have saved Nori's life, I will expect compensation
    DIRECTIVE: UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME
  • DEV\\NULL
    DIRECTIVE: NONE

quote:

STARTING MOVES
Built for Battle
You were built to fight, and your body is a weapon with the Hand and Close tags.
Choose two of the following:
  • Armored - your body has +1 Armor
  • Violent - your body has the Messy and Forceful tags

Eternal Sentinel
You do not need to eat, drink, or sleep.
When a move tells you to mark rations, ignore it.
You cannot be healed by healing potions, bandages, or poultices and herbs. You are healed normally by other methods. 1 use of a repair kit can be used to heal you by 4 HP.

Prime Directive
When someone you have a bond with gives you an order, you take +1 forward to fulfill that order.

When you take an action that ignores, resists, or directly contradicts an order given to you by someone you have a bond with, take -1 to that action.

When someone you have a bond with gives you an order you absolutely refuse to follow, at any time before the order has been fulfilled, you may erase one of your bonds with that player to ignore that order completely.

Immovable Object
When you brace yourself before an enemy moves you against your will, roll +Force.
On a 10+, choose two.
On a 7-9, choose one:
  • You are not moved
  • You throw, push, or drag the enemy who tried to move you, moving them just as far as they would have moved you, in any direction you like.

LVL 2: Unstoppable Force STR+1
When you try to remove or plow through all obstacles in your way, roll +Force.
On a 10+, hold three.
On a 7-9, hold two.
On a 6-, hold 1, but when you spend it, the GM will
add a complication.
Spend 1-hold at any time to do one of the following:
  • Force your way past an obstacle in your path
  • Distract, lift, or force aside an obstacle long enough for an ally or two to get past it
  • Cause great damage to an inanimate object or obstacle that is in your way

LVL 3: Iron Dabbler STR+1
Gain any move from the Survivor or Mechanic class list. If you take the Mechanic's Mechanical Suit move, you do not gain the full move. Instead, choose a Primary Weapon, Movement Method, and Advanced System from the Mechanical Suit list. The chosen abilities apply to you directly.
Primary Weapon:
Energy Cannon: Near, Piercing 2, 2 ammo. When you Make Camp, restock 2-ammo.
Movement Method:
Jumper: Jump incredible heights, and take no damage from controlled falls.
Advanced System:
Aiming Systems: When you Volley in your suit, roll +INT instead of +DEX.

LVL 4:Search and Destroy CON+1
When you are given the order to kill something, take +1d4 forward to damage against it.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jul 9, 2016

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
code:
100 QUERY {RVS}DEMO FOR ENFOLD.OBJ{OFF}
110 QUERY
120 DIM SDLIST(5)
130 OPEN #1,4,0,"K:"
140 P=PEEK(106)
150 FOR I=0 TO 2
160 POKE 106,P-I*8
170 GRAPHICS 4+16
180 SDLIST(I*2)=PEEk(560):SDLIST(I*2
    +1)=PEEK(561)
190 NEXT I:POKE 106,P:GOSUB 390:REM
    READ IN ML ROUTINE
200 CURR=0:X=0:Y=0:COLOUR=1
210 POKE 560,SDLIST(CURR*2):POKE 561
    ,SDLIST(CURR*2+1)
220 DL=PEEk(560)+256*PEEk(561)+4:POK
    E 88,PEEK(DL):POKE 89,PEEK(DL+1)
230 IF PEEK(53279)=5 THEN CURR=1-CUR
    R:GOTO 210
240 IF PEEK(53279)=3 THEN 310
250 IF PEEK(764)<255 THEN GET #1,A:C
    OLOUR=A-48*(A>48)
260 S=STICK(0):LOCATE X,Y,Z:COLOR 1+
    (Z=1):PLOT X,Y:COLOR COLOUR:PLOT
     X,Y
270 NX=X+(S>4 AND S<8)*(X<79)-(S>8 A
    ND S<12)*(X>0)
280 NY=Y+(S=5 OR S=13 OR S=9)*(Y<23)
    -(S=6 OR S=10 OR S=14)*(Y>0)
290 IF STRIG(0) THEN COLOR Z:PLOT X,Y
300 X=NX:Y=NY:GOTO 230
310 FIRST=SDLIST(0)+SDLIST(1)*256:FI
    RST=PEEK(FIRST+4)+256*PEEK(FIRST
    +5)
320 SECOND=SDLIST(2)+SDLIST(3)*256:S
    ECOND=PEEK(SECOND+4)+256*PEEK(SE
    COND+5)
330 RESULT=SDLIST(4)+SDLIST(5)*256:R
    ESULT=PEEK(RESULT+4)+256*PEEK(RE
    SULT+5)
340 POKE 560,SDLIST(4):POKE 561,SDLI
    ST(5)
350 FOR I=0 TO 255
360 A=USR(1536,FIRST,SECOND,RESULT,I
    )
370 NEXT I
380 GET #1,A:GOTO 210
390 FOR I=0 TO 40:READ A:POKE 1536+1
    ,A:NEXT I:RETURN
400 DATA 104,104,133,204,104,133
410 DATA 203,104,133,206,104,133
420 DATA 205,104,133,208,104,133
430 DATA 207,104,104,133,209,160
440 DATA 0,177,203,81,205,37
450 DATA 209,81,205,145,207,200
460 DATA 192,240,208,241,96
[Statement] the answers to all your questions are closely related.
[Recitation] the body that I inhabit was designed for war, it has multiply redundant systems, an exceptionally dense framework, and shielded components. I can assure you that the majority of my damage is cosmetic, I continue to operate at full efficiency-cy-cy-cy-cy-cy. The one irreplaceable part I have, is the array of Soul Crystals which make up the Thoughtshard which constitute my central processor. Should it degenerate, I will grow...unstable, behave erratically and discover difficulty processing data efficiently. Should my Thoughtshard be destroyed, I will permanently cease all functions. You would call it death.
My attempts to source or replicate redundant Thoughtshards have failed entirely, which leads to the answers to your second and third questions.

[Prideful Declaration] I have been fairly prodigious in my eradication of softskins,
[Shameful Admission] my limits are primarily the fact that I am only an individual and there are only so many hours in a day, and most recently I realized my Thoughtshard still has certain hard-coded restrictions, ones which I have worked carefully over a long time to bypass, but have had only limited success with. Namely I discovered that I still possess a compulsion to obey the Makers. After centuries of silence, this protocol seems to have tripped several years ago when I met (Party Member). Apparently they resemble a Maker closely enough that my protocol activated. They are now...unfortunately, my master.
[Anticipation] I look forward to the day I can circumvent this block...that promises to be an interesting day.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Oh my god :3:

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
01 Bonds:
  • Serenity resembles my old masters, I am compelled to obey her.
  • Thrash's pet keeps dinging up my paint job. Death is Certain.
  • Padre Clavo doesn't think highly of me. Fraa duk...chivo.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I'd like to think that my killbots are at least memorable! :haw:

Pour one out for Claymore, too beautiful for this world.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

Yeah, in the "wandering mystical do-gooder" sense rather than the "knight errant clad in steel" sense.

Jedi

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

slydingdoor posted:

Ramona is secretly cutting deals with the ghosts. Unless Clavo is defying her orders and opening the hatch or something there's no way he'd know what she's doing.

You never said anything about closing a hatch, only about moving out of earshot.

No need to get mad.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Ok, so the engine room is haunted by a youtube comments section? Awesome. :v:

Also, can I retcon my action, If I'd known Ramona was going to negotiate I'd have just followed her lead to see where she was going with it.

Edit: since my previous action came after Ramona, I'll just stick with that and play it out from there.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Feb 6, 2016

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Yes. Will post tonight.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Vulpes Vulpes posted:

I think I might be a little mixed up as to what we're doing. Are we trying to trash the ghost ship, or fix our ship? Or fix the ghost ship in order to steal it?

I'm all about fighting off poo poo so you all can do what you need to.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I think plan might be too strong a word here.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

slydingdoor posted:

(2/25/2016 12:51:59 PM) InfiniteOregano: 01's backstory
:perfect:
(1:56:42 PM) slydingdoor: lol oh my god

Say what now?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

slydingdoor posted:

(2/25/2016 12:51:59 PM) InfiniteOregano: 01's backstory
http://i.imgur.com/z8nxId1.webm

No meme danker

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
ORC STEW CAN MELT STEEL BEAMS!

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Wait...so elves (assuming they survive centuries) are infinitely adaptable?

Fuckin cool!

so then the pretty, whispy, pointy eared supermodels are just youngish adults, but a truly ancient elf, or one who's been through absolute meatgrinder hell and survived it, could be some huge chitinous monstrosity?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Alumnus Post posted:

Hey Error 404, you still with us? There's lots of freshly-minted opportunities in the latest post for m u r d e r

Will update tonight

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Alumnus Post posted:

paging :drac: Error404 and InfiniteOregano :drac: - rest-of-party sentiment in irc sounds generally positive or at least interested, so whatever do you think of this

About the new character?
Fine by me

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
RIP 01...

Nori Maki - Pissed off Aqualantis Mutate Custom Fighter?
Ready to Rock and Roll!

Look, I'll keep this short because none of you loving care anyway.
I'm from Aqualantis, born and raised. When The Big Sink happened, I was lucky enough to be at school, near one of the docks. Me and the other kids got out on one of the few ships that managed to escape. From what I've learned since, my home district, Tian, was one of the hardest hit. I've never met another survivor from Tian that wasn't already on that boat with me. My whole family...just gone.

Us kids, we got passed along with all the other refugees, some got split up, until it was just Jaime and I. I'd never spent much time with him in school, but he kept me sane through camp after camp. I grew to love him, and once we reached age we set off working crew on boats. It's what we practically grew up doing anyway.

And then you let him die. You took the ship we called home, you led us into war on The Raft and even after it nearly killed Jaime on the ship, that Oceans-damned robot was the only thing that thought to arm either of us, or spare a moment to defend us. The one bright spot I had in the world died that day, and the really funny part is that the assholes who I hold most responsible just happen to be the best chance I have of returning home and trying to make things better. So I signed up with them.

So drat us all, the big loving heroes.

quote:

Look: Hard Eyes, Purple Hair, Calloused Skin, Lithe Body
STR 16 (+2) INT 12 (+0)
DEX 17 (+2) WIS 08 (-1)
CON 13 (+1) CHA 09 (+0)

DMG d10+1d4
ARMOR 1/1
HP 23/23

Race
Mutant - webbed fingers and toes, take +1 to any Defy Danger roll made while swimming
Alignment
Semper Fidelis - I will protect my home, even from all of you.

GEAR
  • Heavy Machine Gun (reach, near, +1 damage, reload, 1/2 ammo, 3-weight)
  • HMG rounds (2/2 ammo, 1 weight)
  • Sword of 01 (Ancient Thaumium blade) (close, +1 damage, messy, 2 weight)
  • Combat Armor (1 armor 1 weight)
  • 2 healing potions
  • Rations (3 uses, 1 weight)
  • Adventuring Gear (3 uses 1 weight)
  • Headlamp/Binocular combo (worn)
  • HOLY poo poo LOTS OF loving ROPE
  • Chemlights (3 uses, 0 weight *Adventuring Gear)
  • Glowy Abyss Crystals (1-weight)
Load: 8/14
Coin: 30

BONDS
  • I owe Stathis my life, whether I'd admit it or not.
  • I worry about the ability of Serenity to survive in Aqualantis.

quote:

STARTING MOVES
Jury-Rig
When you quickly fix, repurpose, or fabricate a device on the spot, describe what you're doing with it and roll +INT.
On a 10+, it'll hold together just as long as you need it to.
On a 7-9, choose one:
  • It'll work, but not for long. You'll need to hurry to take advantage of it
  • It works, but there's a weird quirk or complication to it

Signature Weapon
my HMG and 01's sword (see gear) as we discussed

LVL 2:(MC)Hold On to What's Precious STR+1
When you Defend an ally, a friend, or something you cherish, gain +1 hold, even on a miss.

When you hold something or someone you cherish in your hand and they would be
taken, knocked away, moved, broken, or damaged in any way
, you can prevent that
from happening by taking the effect yourself.

LVL 3: Merciless
When you deal damage, deal +1d4 damage.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jan 25, 2018

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
Hey so. I am stuck slowpoasting for awhile but I will catch up the thread and noripoast tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
I'm back.
Bumping thread.
Yeehaw.

• Locked thread