Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur

this is the greatest poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

only 25 seconds in the op video there is a perfect good explanation to what is a half-press, and I agree with his notation

program666
Aug 22, 2013

whatch teh ones I quoted

program666
Aug 22, 2013

elf help book posted:

did you know pro marble blast ultra players sand down the area around the stick on their 360 controllers to push the sticks further

Or maybe that's because Microsoft sucks monstrous dick and never made a way to calibrate or set their controller's dead zone and sensitivity.

My analog won't register a full push that some games expect in some positions and the character will stop running and start sneaking or walking.

program666
Aug 22, 2013

tool assisted, meaning the guy played in slower speeds for example, make even frame by frame, to be able to time things without fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

program666
Aug 22, 2013

Wormskull posted:

I like that they made that sprite have a stance like Mario looks how wild he looks in lanky mushroom form.

only missing a cigarette in his right hand