Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
This is kinda the half way point between AUG and IOSM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

curious lump posted:

"the op is a good poster"

:five:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

bringmyfishback posted:

Every loving time when I lived in Montana.

Also, once when I had to get into this street party to look for my father-in-law and they asked for ID, and I gave them my passport to use as ID.

GIRL 1: Um...
ME: What?
GIRL 1: What...is this?
ME: It's a passport.
*blank stare*
ME: Passport.
*blank stare*
ME: Do you speak English?
GIRL 1: What?
(Girl 2 walks over)
GIRL 1: Oh, thank GOD! Can you handle this?
GIRL 2: What's going on?
ME: Look, I just want to go in and find my father-in-law. She asked for ID, here it is.
GIRL 2: What is this?
ME: It's a passport!
GIRL 2: Why do you have this?
ME: What?!
GIRL 2: Where are you from?
ME: NEW YORK. CAN YOU HURRY UP, PLEASE?
GIRL 2: Um....
ME: Look. Look at this. It says "United States of America" on the front.
GIRL 2: So why are you in this country?
ME: I was born in it. Can you please let me inside?
GIRL 2: Um...okay...but like...I dunno...okay...

WHAT THE gently caress

I HATE MONTANA.

I had this same sort of poo poo happen when I, who lives in central Queensland, was visiting my now ex-girlfriend's family in Melbourne. I wanted to grab a bottle of wine for her parents as a thank you for letting me say with them so I went to a slightly up-market wine place in a shopping center. The clerk was really nice and helped me find a bottle of something interesting; so when I went to pay for it he was like "Hey can I just check your ID for security reasons?" so I pulled out my 18+ Card, which as the name indicates is a form of photo ID given out by the Queensland government if you don't have anything else like a passport or drivers licence (which I didn't have at the time). He looks it at, says he just needs to get the manager who then comes over all friendly like and the clerk goes "Here check this out, he says it's his ID." The manager looks at it looks at me, looks at it and then goes "You're kidding me right? This is obviously fake." My girlfriend and I are a bit confused that he has said so, and I inform him that no it's a 18+ Card from Queensland. Manager tells me that it's fake, he could make a better fake in his garage and that I'm a retard for trying to use it in his shop; and I better get out now or he will call the cops. So rather pissed off and now embarrassed in front of my girlfriend and other customers I tell him to do so so they can tell him he is wrong and is wasting police time; however my girlfriend was now very embarrassed by me wanting to cause a scene over it and ended up telling me to leave with her now and drop the subject or leave alone later so I was forced to relent.

That was my first time using that ID outside of Queensland so when the gf wanted to go to a bar the next evening I was a bit worried I'd get the same treatment; but the bouncer looked at it once and waved me in. I was a bit surprised and made a sarcastic "Wait you DON'T think it's a fake? Apparently this state has never heard of Queensland." Turns out the bouncer was from Queensland as well.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

DorkusMalorkus posted:

My brother suffers from a similar problem of brown hair/red beard. Wow, my sister has two different colored eyes and I am just a ginger. I didn't realize before now that my siblings and I all suffer from terrible genetic problems.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

I'm the depressed look on his face.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Tiggum posted:

If it helps, I know nothing about anime. :shrug:

In less then two paragraphs explain why Sisko is the Prophet of an alien race's religion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

Lunchmeat Larry posted: