Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

The powerball is now worth :docevil: 1 billion dollars!!! That's a lot of Rupee's!!!! (Inside imp zone joke. HINT: play Zelda)

What Videogame related stuff would YOU buy if you won?

Me, I'd buy an entire building and each floor would be a different generation of gaming. Arcade, 8 bit, 64 bit etc, Basically it'd p.much look like this http://youtu.be/C-3g17sTBNs Except the top floor would be an exact replica of the penthouse from Saints row, purple colors and all.

Let's hear it pimps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'd buy a Dreamcast and a Game Boy Micro.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Silent Scope and Time Crisis cabinets, personally

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

Silent Scope and Time Crisis cabinets, personally

this except also lucky & wild

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

f-zero AX cabinet and i'd use the rest of the money to buy a star league of legends team, that's called investing.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
All the Train Simulator DLC

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Id have one of each console in a kickin rad tree house with a fridge full of ice cold Peach ice tea Snapples, my favorite drink - MMmmm.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
*grins evilly*

All of them.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'd set up a Bust-a-Move cabinet in my treecave manfort w/fully stocked fridge, stove, AC/heat, and bathroom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If I won $1.5 billion I'd buy 115,473,441.1085450 amiibo.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

in all honesty if i had a billion dollars i'd buy a cheap apartment and live frugally since i suffer from poor person brain lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I would pay some super hardcore gamer to curate my collection of every video game thing that exists then I would let the cancer kids come play all of them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i'd make like a bar or whatever with a lot of fighting game cabinets in it so good players would come and help me not suck so much

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

i'd finance a gamer harem to play games with me on my island fortress. i'd have a good variety, like one would be really good at fighting games, one of them would be just slightly worse than me at everything, one of them would be super good at researching about mods and stuff, etc.

they would probably end up stabbing me in the eyes or something so i can never play games again like in twilight zone

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
A gaming station that looks like the Emperor's throne room in Return of the Jedi

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Im a classic Fallout guy, so being able to have a real life Liberty Prime, with all the fixings, stomping the f*ck around, saying badass sh*t and basically going on a warpath on all of Americas synagogues, would be insanely loving awesome

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

Im a classic Fallout guy, ...Liberty Prime

:golfclap:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably a beefy rig with a beefy streaming computer, a beefy uhh racing/cockpit/etc setup and some other crap like that, basically just every possible control scheme for every possible mood that may strike me, and a PS4 with Until Dawn.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

in all honesty if i had a billion dollars i'd buy a cheap apartment and live frugally since i suffer from poor person brain lol

Some here but my computer would be off the loving heezy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'd probably put together a really good gaming PC and then buy a bunch of older consoles

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'd also buy a Rickenbacker 4003 bass

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I probably would buy a pinball table of both Elvira games that I know of, since she's very spicy and I like uhhh Monster Madness or whatever. The one that's more traditional, not the one that's like a big open field in the middle of it, but I'd still buy that one since I have a huge crush on Elvira.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

five story gothic mansion on 400 acres of land with accompanying 200ft clocktower with my sigil on top

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would probably buy a small town and make it a gamer town, but, I would live in a very modest studio apartment above a Mom & Pop gaming store.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I would probably buy a small town and make it a gamer town, but, I would live in a very modest studio apartment above a Mom & Pop gaming store.

ANd we shall call it: imparadise.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

that also sounds like a kick rear end adam sandler movie

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
a wii u. I wanna play splatoon and mario maker and all the good nintendo games

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that also sounds like a kick rear end adam sandler movie

Hell yea.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

a Little Nicky reboot only nicky is the son of Billy Mitchell

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

neo-geo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

a Little Nicky reboot only nicky is the son of Billy Mitchell

hell id watch it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If Adam Sandler made a sincere effort to bring back the magic of his 90s films I would also watch it, but, unfortunately, I don't think I could bring myself to otherwise.

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

trying to jack off posted:

this except also lucky & wild

This and Landing High Japan

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
a wii-u and mario maker for all my friends, just out of general principle

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

amiibo mount rushmore. when you visit it with your 3ds, it unlocks new levels for your games

mekkanare
Sep 12, 2008
We have detected you are using ad blocking software.

Please add us to your whitelist to view this content.
I'd buy a bunch of rare factory-sealed games like Chrono Trigger and spend my days making unboxing videos on youtube.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
a lot of boardgames.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I would give AVGN all the money he wants to keep making videos for the rest of his life. Idk if he's strapped for cash or anything but I'd at least offer.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i'd probably get arcade cabinets and practice 1CCing them, or getting insanely good at a specific fighting ame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I would give AVGN all the money he wants to keep making videos for the rest of his life. Idk if he's strapped for cash or anything but I'd at least offer.

i dont think anything could stop him now, i think he would spend his money to buy more time to make videos if he could

• Locked thread