Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Tears In A Vial posted:

griffin's pro-flowers ad from... maybe 2017 was so good.

Was this the one where he started talking about eating the flowers? Because agreed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
Downtown Griffy Newmz was the best guestpert. every now and again I think about “you did a little who-me, head turn, over-the-shoulder, what I call the Coppertone Kid” and laugh heartily

Squack McQuack
Nov 20, 2013

by Modern Video Games

George H.W. oval office posted:

Justin getting sucked into a Joker hole never fails to get me.

The mouth sounds were on point.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
So the second TAZ graphic novel is out and it occurred to me that at this rate it will take them 7 or 8 years to release all the books covering Balance. There will probably be 2 or 3 more arcs done by that time so they will probably not be releasing graphic novels of all the TAZ arcs.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

I liked the standing energy and the guest was great.

Also, reposting for relevance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LW1xH7IEiCM

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
IM LIKE A DOG CHASING A CAR

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm irrationally mad about the lady at the vet. What a weird and sociopathic thing to say about a stranger.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Colonel Whitey posted:

So the second TAZ graphic novel is out and it occurred to me that at this rate it will take them 7 or 8 years to release all the books covering Balance. There will probably be 2 or 3 more arcs done by that time so they will probably not be releasing graphic novels of all the TAZ arcs.

I would guess things will get faster as they get more experienced with the process. Or maybe they will use the same spacing even if it does take less time. Who knows. Can't really draw conclusions from two data points.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://twitter.com/ew/status/1151160152306913280?s=21

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

I’ve never heard of Laura Kate Dale’s campaign to get on MBMBMBaM, but I have to imagine that it was tongue in cheek, because she already did a guest appearance on Sawbones. That wasn’t some cameo either, she was there for the whole episode, and it was a really good one. She could easily have just asked to do a spot on MBMBaM.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

She's a regular on that Travis news show as well that I can only remember the name of when I'm not trying to remember the name

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

She's a regular on that Travis news show as well that I can only remember the name of when I'm not trying to remember the name

trends like these?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm irrationally mad about the lady at the vet. What a weird and sociopathic thing to say about a stranger.

Yes, but was it rude?

Positiviteeny?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

SpacePig posted:

Yes, but was it rude?

Positiviteeny?

is that still going? the twitter hasn't updated since episode 1

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Tears In A Vial posted:

trends like these?

Yeah that's the one

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
nyc taz book event with justin, griffin, and carey was low-key but fun. griffin newman moderated and looks exactly like griffin mcelroy which faked out a hilarious amount of the crowd when they came out one by one. guest voices for the table read were jean grae and fuckin chris gethard, who i somehow hadn't seen before even though i've been to a bunch of nyc comedy things, so that was neat

almost finished the book and it's really good!

vlad3217
Jul 26, 2005

beer and cheese?!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!

Dr Subterfuge posted:

I would guess things will get faster as they get more experienced with the process. Or maybe they will use the same spacing even if it does take less time. Who knows. Can't really draw conclusions from two data points.

When I looked up preordering this one they already had a listing at my local bookstore for the next one coming out next July so apparently it might be an every summer thing?

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
Just finished the new graphic novel. I understand why Garfield the Deals Warlock can't just be a garfield head on a wizard body but it's still kinda jarring.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Did they go with Pam head, Garf body?

kmzh
Feb 21, 2011

Yeah that's the one

Laura Kate Dale is not Courtney Enlow.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

abraham linksys posted:

nyc taz book event with justin, griffin, and carey was low-key but fun. griffin newman moderated and looks exactly like griffin mcelroy which faked out a hilarious amount of the crowd when they came out one by one. guest voices for the table read were jean grae and fuckin chris gethard, who i somehow hadn't seen before even though i've been to a bunch of nyc comedy things, so that was neat

Chris Gethard has a bit of a Griffin look too

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Crowetron posted:

Did they go with Pam head, Garf body?

It’s clearly the lasagna cat head wearing a hood and partial mask on a man's body.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

It's weird that Duck's silhouette in the Amnesty album art makes him look rugged and cool when I literally can't not picture him as the park ranger from Yogi Bear.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

This is my favorite interpretation I've seen, I think. I like the slightly-overweight but still fit look on him.

Source: Glowbat/Nicky B.

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

Not gonna lie, I've basically been picturing this for all of Amnesty:

soupcan58
Mar 13, 2008

You blew my mind, man!

abraham linksys posted:

Holy poo poo, they got Geth to do a guest voice? It's like all my favorite stuff keeps melding together. Newman, the McElroys and Gethard on one stage would've been a killer show for me. I wish they had been able to get the boys on TCGS before the show ended. It feels like it could've been a good fit.

soupcan58 fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Jul 18, 2019

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

El Jeffe posted:

Yeah, it is absolutely impossible for me to picture Duck as anything but Park Ranger Justin.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

El Jeffe posted:

Oh gently caress I had him more of season 2 Hopper but I can't unsee this.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

the chad pennington banner is still maybe the funniest single image to come from the tv show imo

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

kidcoelacanth posted:

the chad pennington banner is still maybe the funniest single image to come from the tv show imo

always honor a hometown hero

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

my favorite part of the TV show is still when the Mayor reads the piece of paper that says something like "Ha ha we're still the mayor, sucker". That whole scene is amazing. "The state bird is... abolished. There's no more state bird."

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

The Berzerker posted:

my favorite part of the TV show is still when the Mayor reads the piece of paper that says something like "Ha ha we're still the mayor, sucker". That whole scene is amazing. "The state bird is... abolished. There's no more state bird."

"They really are their father's sons..."

Clint McElroy, what did you do?

Tears In A Vial
Jan 13, 2008

Wasabi the J posted:

Didn't Clint and the Mayor used to be roommates, or something?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Tears In A Vial posted:

Didn't Clint and the Mayor used to be roommates, or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-P0m0M_8pc

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Wasabi the J posted:

we seriously need Clint back on MBMBAM just telling stories because even if he doesn't have some wild rear end thing he's still a cool old DJ and comic writer nerd.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Absolutely need a sequel to My Three Dads with Clint

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Clint and dee eight are the only Good Boomers.

Not Operator
Jan 1, 2009

Not A doctor, THE Doctor!
Okay, I know some of you have Dropout...

https://intl.dropout.tv/videos/fantasy-high-live-at-rtx-austin

Griffin McElroy is guesting on this live Fantasy High show.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
........Magnus passed a stone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/samriegel/status/1152413065654128641?s=21

Yeah that's Critical Role and Lin