Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Someone needs to make a black hole to absorb the blob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What did Travis call?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I just started watching the seeso show and I was not prepared for Clown Box.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
They're all kids though?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
On the finale one guy kept saying it was too soon to get married, that he wasn't ready to propose, etc.

At least that's what I heard.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I have a MBMBAM related question. When will we get another gimmick episode? I really liked the sleepy-time Halloween one and the Totino's episodes.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
The real question is why aren't the other coaches in NBA2k17 also UCB alumnus? I'd love to see Amy Pohler berating a ref for a controversy call.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
As someone who has watched the Nuzlocke run, it's a fun and wild ride.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What's the song they're using for the TAZ commitment theme?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So, how do you think Jimmy Buffet found out about MBMBaM?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is there a master list of haunted doll watches? Like the audio from each one, or even the listings themselves? I gotta scratch the "this doll isn't dangerous I don't sell dolls possessed by demons", "her dad was a pilot and their plane crashed and they died", and "grandpa paid 2k for this doll but you can buy it for $50" itches.

Edit: Doh, YouTube playlists exist

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Nov 25, 2017

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if they were so burned out by The Bachelor that they didn't want to risk a repeat of that with another media property.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

i tried listening to one of these... Other podcasts, and i was listening and listening and i didn't hear a single McElroy voice and let me tell you it just made me fall on my back and thrash my legs in the air and pound my tiny fists on the ground until someone came over and stopped it for me

That's why you fell backwards in the last live episode? You said it was a bee, Griffith. Why did you lie to us?!?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

thexerox123 posted:

They need to start this Jimmy Buffett cover band, then somehow get Jimmy Buffett to join it, bringing the entire premise of the band into question. Is it still a Jimmy Buffett cover band if Jimmy Buffett is in it? What if he's not the lead singer?

The answer to that is yes, as demonstrated by the TMBG cover band Saphire Bullets.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Judge Hodgman makes wrong rulings too. He once ruled that it was okay to pretend an untrained dog was a legitimate service animal. Lady just wanted to be with her puppy and she promised to train it, what could go wrong?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Ok, this is seriously hosed up.

I believe that was one of the last episodes I ever listened to if not the last one.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Goldie is available for $35. I guess her price got the McElroy Bump.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Haunted-Doll-Goldie/183439927326?hash=item2ab5df281e:g:dh8AAOSwhgFba4ze

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

So, which goon placed the bid for Goldie, and have you haunted doll proofed your place yet?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Which episode is that from?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Justin killed Travis and counted on pulling a Weekend at Bernie's. That requires Travis to talk though, so now Justin's trying to get a voodoo priestess to help. If that fails he's poo poo out of luck because that's where the movie series ends.

Edit: I know the brothers plugged Hey Riddle Riddle. I wanted to enjoy it. I was willing to keep giving the host's improv a pass. But the hosts constantly display contempt for one another.

E.g., this weeks episode has JPC that telling the other hosts to "suck on a dogs anus" after doing a mini skit where he complained about treating him like poo poo.

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 12:42 on Oct 24, 2018

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What about Cromslors?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Face cat Pamela Anderson's face or face cat Lorenzo Music's face?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Ariong posted:

I demand monetary compensation for being reminded about that.

Me too. I'm asking for a new season of MBMBaM TV but I'll settle for a jumbotron

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Here's the haunted doll https://www.ebay.com/itm/18-Porcela...5.m43663.l10137

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I thought it referenced that Will Feril ice skating movie.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
420 dropping on new years 2020 sounds about right.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Are we sure Travis isn't the youngest brother? Like, a very mature 14 year old.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So, how horrible were the MBMBAM Seattle questions for them to not bother airing them?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Now I want to the Atlanta live show questions too!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It was worse than that, they were sober.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
How many candies did you take off Justin before the wine balloons popped?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm trapped in a MBMBaM scenario. A bee landed on my windshield at a red light. I don't want to a deadbee on my concious. There was traffic to the left, and I was about to get on the freeway, so I pulled into a nearby parking lot. Its sunning itself, cleaning it's legs, stretching it's wings, and shaking it's butt. It's also keeping me from my destination. How do I get this bee to get off my car?

Edit: Nevermind. I got put of the car, shoo-waved towards it, asked it to move, and said thank you.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

PMush Perfect posted:

And the Max Fun Drive special, Justin McElroy Shoots Nick Robinson In The Face With A Sandblaster.

...I'd become a subscriber just to see that, honestly.

Nick, you broke my heart Nick. You should have known better!

I mean, you were the crappiest part of Cool Games Inc, but you were an integral crappy part of it!

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
If you mean extremerestraints.com, they just have stuff like fish tanks and chicken pot pie recipes.

On the forums

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Those are the only kinds everyone has some needs for.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I would have guessed dog with human hands and also human body.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
It seems like the best Dilbert content was stuff that other people took the lead on besides Scott Adams.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Young Travis looks like a solid attempt to clone a 90's child actor for support roles. Like the best friend on Boy Meets World.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Is their dad the Woggle-Bug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I liked it better as international waters, but hated how the wins always went to the side with the most pronounced non-CA/Midwest/NY accent. The host may as well have said "the points don't matter but your vocals do!"