Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I have the exact same Amazon Dash button inside a drawer and every time I press it to order toilet paper, I feel like a goddamn king in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

...how did Travis nail that Twin Peaks spoiler so hard? :psyduck:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

RandomPauI posted:

What did Travis call?
Travis suggests Kyle Maclachlan has a twin named Doug on the live show and one of the show's major plot lines so far involves an Agent Cooper doppelgänger named Dougie.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 04:50 on May 24, 2017

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The Narrator posted:

We've come full circle from reality shows pretending to be authentic to reality shows acknowledging their inauthenticity as a sort of honesty in itself.
I still have my fingers crossed that one day Griffin will start a RuPaul's Drag Race podcast.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Inzombiac posted:

Friends,
I have a horrible 7 hour drive ahead of me.
Gimme you choicest, dankest episode recommendations.
I gotta get a playlist going so my GF and I don't go loving mental on this drive.
Do a YouTube to MP3 conversion of the extremerestraints.com advertisement compilation.

Coupon code: SexyGarfield.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

My favorite Griffin laugh is the I-Genuinely-Can't-Tell-if-He's-Laughing-or-Sobbing laugh.

Sometimes it sounds legit painful.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Let's Go to Hell isn't side-splittingly funny but man, it's definitely being queued up the next time I do acid.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

General Dog posted:

Looking forward to an extremely long, uncomfortable post by Griffin
"Nick. This changes everything."

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Kenny Logins posted:

New MBMBaM up y'all.
That Money Zone segment involving a guy named Nick was an emotional roller coaster.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

The Polygon Show is really goddamn funny, but I'm still in the can't-tell-voices-apart phase of listening.

Except Ashley who is a stone cold maniac and the best.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I'm actually about to jump head-first into TAZ because D&D on Harmontown just ain't cuttin' it anymore. It's definitely why I creep in this thread more than post, I'm just not familiar with the material. Yet.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Serf posted:

Travis comes alive
I will help Kickstart this one man show.

EDIT FOR :420: RELATED CONTENT: I'm always delighted when the boys claim ignorance on all forms of drugs when Griffin straight up lost a job going to Bonnaroo to see The Flaming Lips.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Sep 19, 2017

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I'm only 38 episodes deep into TAZ and man I wanna go neck-deep into fanart and animatics and stuff but don't want spoilers.

The only answer is to keep listening.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I'm now up to Lunar Interlude III and man Clint and Griffin bouncing off each other alone is just so dang great. :allears:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Oh man I just got to the second live TAZ show:

The Constructive Criticism Room is a perfect thing to throw in this whole trust building seminar scenario, holy poo poo the silence as everyone realizes on the spot that it’s just going to be an actual moment of constructive criticism between the boys is amazing. And it sounds like they’re so close to figuring out just to dogpile on Bradley as a bit, too.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Here's the direct link to watch the entire first season plus bonus clips: https://vrv.co/series/GRMGZ124R/My-Brother-My-Brother-and-Me

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I spent the last month mainlining TAZ and now I'm all caught up. Hit me with that new poo poo. :bisonyes:

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Night showers are the best showers because you get to go to sleep fresh and clean.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

This reads like an Andy Kindler joke and I love it.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I just think as a relative of Alexander Hamilton on my mother’s side of the family, Lin owes me at least $5.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Paul Blart 2 is worth it for the bird fight.

I hadn't realized we were so close to a new episode and now I'm super hyped.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Whenever I listen to live TAZ shows I imagine the audience to be the exact same people as any given crowd shot in Beatles footage, stamping around, shrieking and crying in literal hysterics. I don’t think I’ve loved anything in my life as mich as TAZ audiences love live TAZ shows. Even the best concerts I’ve seen in my life, the crowds weren’t as rowdy.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Dec 17, 2017

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

sticklefifer posted:

I may have missed it if anyone posted it, but does anyone have the full 45 minute audio file of Paul Stanley's crowd work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1-cH1voT8w

Absolutely worth your time.

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I can't believe it took them this long to do an "enter my brother" joke, I've been waiting so long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I’m furious at this ad copy for Sonic’s describing the flavor of Fritos as “quirky.” I’ve never stuffed a handful of Fritos into my mouth and thought “mmm. Quirky!”

I’m 100% down for a giant stone Mickey Mouse riding a mailbox Dr. Strangelove-style in front of my home, though.