Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Tv show: I can't believe they all were murdered by a clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I love all Merle with flower beard renditions.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

You ever laugh so hard it feels like you might actually die if you don't calm down? Glass Shark did that to my sister and I.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I feel like a grandma on the computer here, I have no idea how to participate in the listener panel via itunes.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

So... any theories on "Shrimp! Heaven! Now!"? What a puzzle.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I see that Shrimp Heaven Now shirt all the time. I hate it! It doesn't have "Please Daniel, we can't keep doing this!" on it and it annoys me. Bah! I'm oddly grumpy about it!

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

People need to stop harping on vegans. It's jerks you don't like, it doesn't matter what hobby/interest/etc they have. It's like saying you hate, I dunno, cobblers, because you've met a jerk one.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Not Operator posted:

Clint's hairline could have been drawn with a ruler, jesus.

Yeah, that's wild.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That was a very weird plan by ol' Richard Poor there.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That long segment of "riffing" on current movies was pretty mediocre.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Jimmy Buffet is basically The Dude with better friends.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Griffin is also good at making music, which helps a great deal.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Very on the nose, but still fun.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Bobulus posted:

Courtesy @caitmayart:

Nice.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I laughed pretty heartily at the "All you need to do in the mens room is splash water in your face and sigh heavily, so some other guy will go 'yeah'" bit from the live show. We do that in the ladies room too, guys.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Good job, Travis. Keep it up.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I started listening to "Friends at the Table" since Griffin constantly says it's his favourite podcast, and goddamn the DM says "do you know what I mean?" so much it's driving me insane.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Justin slamming Griffin with coming up with jokes and then later Griffin and Travis slamming Justin back with the Steve Martin classes thing was so goddamn funny.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

This moment was really hype.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

"Hi, I'm every bassist ever!" always kills me.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

This is a very white people topic...

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

timp posted:

I categorically reject that. All peoples enjoy trashy fast food every now and then

Sorry, I meant the "not knowing slang" topic.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Justin likes, uh, s-sex. Sex. Weird sex.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

The Band of Boobs almost got got, how tense.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I mean the person who made the "gently caress off" tweet said "this is the last straw", which, you know, means that this is a small nothing on its own but piled up with a bunch of other annoying things Travis has done has made them want to stop consuming McElroy content.

Which I have sympathy for. Consider the context, this is an extremely dark and sensitive topic of conversation going on in the hashtag, in relation to the world really doubling down on the whole "hating women" thing. Then here comes that annoying jokeman implying he's a victim too, then no, just posting a selfie lol whatever! It's crass, and you're feeling vulnerable, so gently caress that guy.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I think they played every video game with a character customizer that's worth a drat.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Yeah, I feel rather lost with this arc.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Not Operator posted:

I'm just getting caught up and those of you were previously saying John Roderick plays the theme shittier every time, hooo boy were you not exaggerating.

He is getting up there in age.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Very cute, I love Pam.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Just remember all the answers they received that were well thought out and interesting, and thus did not include them.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I wonder how they'll top "PLMC2 syncs up perfectly with Dark Side of the Moon".

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I love Griffin's immediate CALL THE COPS

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Newest Monster Factory was fantastic, as usual! Best thing the McElroys do, I think.

I don't care for the new website, very visually messy.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

sexpig by night posted:

Justin and Sydnee are best McElroys there I said it.

True.
Followed by Clint, then Griffin, and then everyone but Travis, then Travis.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

This is perfect.

Travis is a garnish, not a whole dish.

And that's why his podcasts aren't listenable! Makes sense.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Travis, known murderer,

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

They've opened for several live shows, so yes, I'd say there are a number of people who have listened to at least one episode.

Don't you think that's just people playing nice with Travis? Nobody really cares about opening acts anyway. I don't buy it. I've never heard anyone talk about the show. I don't know every single person that listens to Maxfun shows of course, but come on...

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Did that line come from someone noticing "hey this character kind of looks like Lucretia" or was it straight up "I'm going to put Lucretia in my anime"?

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

That was a weird episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Did anyone catch that secret upload?